News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Astral Combat

Previous topic - Next topic

Nita

Hi Qui-don Jim
  I have had many a astral battle. It involves skill and a little bit of thinking.
1. You can assume any shape and do any weapon you want. This includes vanishing.
2.You can change where you are fighting to any level. You can weaken any astral wildlife that attacks you by moving to a high vibration level with more positive vibes. It will normally drop off and dissolve
3. You have a choice to just move to another level to disappear if you don't feel like fighting.
4. The most valuable rule I learned from the book the Five Rings by a Japanese samurai. Never do what your attacker expects you to do.
  Nita

www.astralhealer.com
www.hermeticuniversityonline.com

Qui-Gon Jinn

Qui-don Jim ;)  Soon every member has an "alternative" name for me, but that´s alright...
  ...as for astral battle, you said; "3. You have a choice to just move to another level to disappear if you don't feel like fighting." (cant use the qute function anymore)
   If one can just move to another level, instead of fighting, why not do that ALL the time - I know I myself wouldn´t want to fight and risk hurting someone - even an astral bug, if I didn´t need to...

Be well //Qui-Gon

- Your focus determines your reality -

MJ-12

Rob

There is one entity that I want to kick the s**t out of. Which has been attached to me and my father and my family/bloodline for a long time, and has caused immeaseable pain and sufforing.
Also can some entities not follow you to different planes? And if you are trying to exorcise someone running away won't do much good.

(!!!Formerly known as Inguma!!!)
You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!

steveb

In relation to Nita's no 3 answer ," You have a choice to just move to another level to disappear if you don't feel like fighting".      It is my understanding that if you are in the astral seeking information inregards to your spiritual progress(path) that you have to fight(discinegrate) those  entities ect trying to stop or mislead you.
       On the other hand though, if you were in the astral just  browsing so to speak ,nothing is lost by as Nita puts it,"moving to another level to disapear".

Steve

Tir13

I see....

Well, to begin with, if your gung-ho on fighting (and trust me, you'll get your fill if you look for it), you really need a good sturdy protection, at least that's what I'd recommend.

I've gotten to a point where I rarely, if ever use any sort of weapon/shield that actually *appears* on my astral form.  You can do many more effective things to stop the lil buggers....you can remove their energy lines, shift planes, seal them, tie them off, unweave their base through like a power circle or something.....I don't know what Nita is talking about with this Higher/Lower (good/bad) vibration stuff.........O_O

I dunno, never really made sense to me/worked....*shrug* who knows

-J

justine

Hermits Unite

Qui-Gon Jinn

Heya,

Have any of you engaged in astral battle with any entity/astral wildlife or whatever you wanna call it??   If so, what happened, did you do anything to "provoke" it, did anyone come to harm, did you create a weapon and used it in the battle, what kinda being did you encounter etc etc., speak up!!
 Yea, and what do you think of the possibility to kill an astral lifeform, I mean if you are using a weapon made up of the same astral substance as the lifeform you are attacking, wouldn´t it be possible to kill it?  And WHAT IF this lifeform ONLY live in the astral dimesions, wouldn´t that mean its identity would be destroyed?  If an astral lifeform attacked one of us in the astral, we would probably just go back to our physical body unharmed with an aborted projection as the only loss - but that might not be the case for our friends out there if they against odds ONLY exists in the astral and don´t have any other bodies generating their energy body.... perhaps we shouldn´t take our human destructive nature out with us in the astral, and think before striking one more time than we would in the physical sphere...  ehh... this got a bit messy but you know what I mean pretty much I hope...
  ..what do you think about all this??

Take care //Qui-Gon

- Your focus determines your reality -