News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

astral domination

Previous topic - Next topic

videre8

Posted: Today at 5:19 am    Post subject:  please help all ideas welcome     
------------------------------------------------------------------------
relax and breathe easy if you choose to read this. I am 28 years old and
"diagnosed" schizophrenic. This began at 13 years old. I was praying to god trying to see if "he" could hear me. Not receiving an answer I moved into the space of my mind without any astral projection knowledge or training. I found that i could travel quite far into space. But I was still not finding any proof of Gods' existence so upon reaching my limit in distance I strained until I felt a pop of cartilage in my head. It was then that the very irritated voice of my mother said "you're god stupid". In shock I receded my projection and heard no more for years, and neither spoke of it. After minimal incidence I attended college at 17 years of age (early entry). And around my 18Th birthday used the drug acid. After a busy night I retired to bed, and bored I decided to attempt to see the infamous pink elephants. Being denied once again I strained, but this time A square grid of lightning scrolled down in front of my face and then began a rush of schizophrenia which was to last for years. But in around 2004 the unpleasantness of the phenomenon forced me to fight back astrally. I finally decided to travel to the activity source. And I found my mother. Through examination, and memory flashbacks I saw that while developing she would astrally visit the fetus. Using sonic vibration in the projection she fused herself until she could see, hear, and manipulate. A lightning like shock exists between us. I have felt its pain, and in moments of combat to separate us, she has conceded that she feels this pain also and receives it regularly due to her violation of space. We have not physically spoken and she has cut off communication with me. The trump card in this battle is her relationship with this "lightning". To lessen it she must dominate more of my physical space, as letting go would allow nature to take its course though I still manipulate the lightning to help myself because when she gets enough of it she calms down. She relates as a feminine victim of the world and resorts to my displeasure to ease her own discomfort.  A scary part is my skin.  I've noticed the merging and as I age my skin is destroying her fusing, it is changing texture regularly.  I can smell the death of it and my lips are included.  The difference is leaving dead areas and I often bite through those areas with little blood and very quick healing.  The part I have the most trouble with is tactile.  The most domination has occurred in my head and genitalia.  In my head when i roll my eyes back i can feel a very dense blockage.  And genitally for torture and prime lightning protection she often bothers my genitalia.  I feel uterine squeezing quite often, and it makes me wish to urinate.  Any ideas...

malachite

Make no excuses for someone possessed who attacks you. They are the enemy plain and simple, their emotions are twisted. Let others worry about the psychology.
Genitalia control suggests it has taken over the sacral center (below the navel) at least. I've found myself while it can attack the head area (trying to make me back off) the invasion can not be based there. I have no solution but you should cleanse that area in some way and try to seal aura holes you may have.

The Present Moment

I would tell them to work on grounding themselves in the physical. Their experiences in F2 are likely interpretations of F1, or manifestations of their own subconscious thoughts.

All of the stuff about his mother really begs for psychoanalysis. Most importantly, please ask them to stop the skin eating. :confused: Their skin is not dead, and even if it appears so, will not harm them.

videre8

though struggling with meditation, dealing with tactile sensation is a world of question where more knowledge of myself is necessary.  i'm not familiar with aura holes

videre8

this entity has seemed other than mother before, but this one has been the most in depth while leaning towards my past..     my lips are better.  overall though i would love  expansive  attention with another person, though these are delicate issues.  i read some of the f() designations but not familiar with many book learned concepts

videre8

i'm seeing the figure as an evilly aligned female diety (eqyptian at present)

The Present Moment

videre8:
F1 is the objective, waking reality that our physical senses link us with. F2 is where dreams, imagination, and some types of astral projection take place. There are varying degrees of overlay possible between these two Focuses of consciousness, from daydreaming to persistent 'hallucinations.'  It's a lot easier to function in F1 when F2 is kept relatively separate: your skin, for example, may appear dead, but chances are it is healthy.

I'm not sure what you mean by "dealing" with tactile sensation. Is your perception of it altered when you meditate?

Please check your messages (the link is at the top of the screen).

videre8

Sorry its taken so long Present Moment.  I understood the "F" designations, and it appears I may have brought this upon myself.  My "reality" forced a solution, and mine was to mix meditation with constance.  I know thats a hmm.  It seemed like the coolest thing possible, but know I'm so damn comfortable, I may be kinda trapped.

I "deal" with tactile sensations by pressure response.  My perception being altered...  I don't know but if I've mixed F1 with F2 that may be likely.