News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Astral Double or Succubus?...

Previous topic - Next topic

labmonkey

A while ago I was practicing "New Energy Ways" and I did the body awareness for about 45min moving energy around. I went to bed and became aware that I was in the middle of being OOB. I was made aware because I was having a dream of being caressed by a naked person. Once I was conscious that I was OOB I got freaked out thinking it was a succubus. I then heard a vacuum swoosh like water being sucked up thru a straw I felt a weird sensation in my stomach seeming right below my solarplexus. I thought it was going inside of me. I heard buzzing and a low quick thumping at my solar plexus. After the buzzing died down, I thought it over and decided it could have just been my astral double and we saw one another and I got freaked out... However, I did not recognize it as myself at the time.  Anyone have any ideas what this was????

Labmonkey

tiberseptim

Were you positive you were out of body?, if you were it sounds very much like a succubus.

labmonkey

Most definitely OOB...  All the sensations described in Astral Dynamics were present and I've never felt them that strongly before.

Selski

Quote from: labmonkeyOnce I was conscious that I was OOB I got freaked out thinking it was a succubus.

In the OBE state, what you imagine tends to manifest, which is why you experienced what you interpreted as succubus type sensations.

I would concentrate on your state of mind and keep it calm and relaxed, but with a mild air of curiosity.  Mind you, with a name like labmonkey, that might be a tad difficult!  :wink:

Sarah
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

holy reality

Quote from: labmonkeyA while ago I was practicing "New Energy Ways" and I did the body awareness for about 45min moving energy around. I went to bed and became aware that I was in the middle of being OOB. I was made aware because I was having a dream of being caressed by a naked person. Once I was conscious that I was OOB I got freaked out thinking it was a succubus. I then heard a vacuum swoosh like water being sucked up thru a straw I felt a weird sensation in my stomach seeming right below my solarplexus. I thought it was going inside of me. I heard buzzing and a low quick thumping at my solar plexus. After the buzzing died down, I thought it over and decided it could have just been my astral double and we saw one another and I got freaked out... However, I did not recognize it as myself at the time.  Anyone have any ideas what this was????

Labmonkey

it sounded like normal chakra activity to me, but i don't entirely believe in entities.
!..............!

RTCovenant

What is a succumbus?

What is bad about it?
"There are three kinds of people in this world, those who can count and those who can not."

holy reality

a succubus is a (evil) female being that drains your sexual energy, i believe.
!..............!

liquidreality

that is definatly a most weird experence i look foward to hear mor about your experences.

and yes a sucubus is a femail that drains men of sexual energy

and a incubus is the opposite Male that sucks up femail

as far as i knew they were only myths
Ignorance is the result of the lack of motivation to learn

koni

i had such sensations and intuitively enjoyed them without fear. manifestations, that's what they are. and they can do whatever pleases you. believe in it. if you think it's a monkey on your back you can turn around while hoping it will be a nice lady once you have turned around. unless you like monkeys. lol. pardon. by dooing so (turning around) you might get a feeling for your energy body .just dont believe the energy sucking myths. leaving your body sucks far more energy than "manifesting" an erotic fantasy. i sort of believe in "entities" but i expect those "succubi" to be nothing else than those manifested daemons that visit you during sleep paralysis. you can proof that they are part of your own mind once you are able to controll them "telepatically". i would not expect an real "entity" to be so obedient...

edit:

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=17379&highlight=

lol, i will extend that funny topic. i have just read that stuff about kundalini. so if keepin your energy is all about keeping your sperm, than i am well off, since i never ever had an orgasmn in an erotic dream or with such an succubi. am i weird? nay.
i just changed my account to nanook because i cant identify with koni. koni is suspendet.

liquidreality

o i have a sugestion if you get "sucked on" by one of those again then just try to drain its energy back into your self or runn like [edit]

Nay

Hi there Labmonkey, I think holy reality was right, it sounds like it was just chakra sensations, hence why Sarah said what she said..;)

I don't think that incubu's or succubu's are actual female or male, I could be wrong (definitely will find out)  I do know that they are lower order entities and are mistaken for demons..lol.   I had my fair share of one for a bit and not once did I see it or feel it until it was too late and I NEVER felt drained of energy.  

That is why I seeked out the help of Adrian, he then directed me to Robert.  This is a bit embarrassing but I think it might help others if they are experiencing the same things I did.  I lost all of the original PM's between Adrian and myself, due to the old forums going bye-bye. But I do however have the email between Robert and I, and I don't think he would mind me sharing it. :)  Heck, I'm the one whom should be red-faced..

Here is my email to him..obviously. :P

QuoteI wasn't going to bother you, I know how busy you can be, but Adrian and I have been talking about this for a bit now and he suggested I talk to you.

I'll will try and make this as short as possible...;)

Basically what is happening is I will be dreaming, nothing sexual and the next thing I know..I'm starting to have a orgasm.  I always wake up when the feeling starts and the orgasm is still going on after I'm awake. At first we (Adrian and I) thought it might be a incubus or schemata..but it seems weird that I can be having a dream of checking out a book and have the orgasm..and there is no warning what so ever! It is hard to ignore something that you don't see coming..(no pun intended..;) )

So..I'm wondering if it could be some kind of energy blockage or something..I say this because last night I was laying in bed watching the telly and I start feeling that same sensation..like a pulsing starting up around my root chakra, out of the blue! I was watching the news or something..nothing sexual.  I thought..uh oh..I bet I have that thing happen to me in the morning during a dream..well, it happened three times this morning  happened woke up...went back to sleep..happened..woke up, went back to sleep..happened....well, you get the idea..

Please tell me you have some kind of idea what my crazy body is doing!!.. I'm getting a bit concerned as to what is going on.

Robert's reply:
G'day Nay!

From all you say, I think you have been getting some attention from a very low order type of incubus. This is similar to the incubus case I give in PPSD. In cases like this, orgasm is forced through direct stimulation of the genital center. This obviously does not involve any sexual imagery or fantasy.

The first thing I would try by way of a countermeasure would be to fumigate your home and give it a spring clean, and use a rosemary tea as a final rinse of walls and floors, etc. The methods in PPSD are quite good. The idea is to fumigate and cleanse the home, then to burn sweet incense or essential oils to attract good spirit energies. This is quite effective, especially against low order entities.

Let me know how this goes, or if anything else happens.

Take care, Robert.

That pretty much took care of it, I have had one other episode a few weeks ago, but nothing to freak out about.   I think some of you might be confusing the succubus and incubus with PSI vampire thingy, that I still don't know too much about because I can't stop giggling while reading about them..:P

HTH,
Nay

liquidreality

thanks for clearing that up NAY ...

RTCovenant

umm weird. Those are some odd experiences.

What a confusing concept, a figment of the imagination to please you, or a spirit coming to drain you energy.

Interesting. I don't think I am too axious to experience a succumbi yet.
"There are three kinds of people in this world, those who can count and those who can not."