News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Astral Games

Previous topic - Next topic

steveb

Greetings Tyrone,
       I've been interested in a lot of things you have mentioned in previous posts, with all the spritual work i've been told you can do in the Astral, it leaves me bewildered why you would want to play tennis, or any other game  for that matter.
       I haven't consciously projected as yet, when i do I may have a different attitude towards it.

Regards  steve
                   l

Tyrone

thank you for the positive feedback, yhea, maybe it is a little silly, but it is rather 'light'.  I think we always have to look towards the kids to see how we should be, as they have the strongest memory of where we really are from.  

Remeber what it was like to be a kid, to love to run?  Play, eat, and sleep whenever and whatever you wanted?  Look how happy they are, so primally contempt.  Once  you get older and you become laden down with depts and all its responsibilities, you further yourself from what it is to be here.  Not to mention the overcomplications we sift through everyday, its not right.  We have such a short stay here, we really should utilize it to its fullest.  To do that we have to be mentaly stable and healthy.  

..just trying to have some fun, and trying to learn from other people having fun.  So if anyone knows something good, please do share!

Not to mention if everyone realized the creative potentian within the astral, then maybe people would start to chase around the shadows that once chased them!!

tyrone

Tyrone

Does anyone know any games to play in the astral.  Seeing that through the astral one travels at the speed of thought, one could play an array of games!!  I've tried playing tennis by myself, with myself, but find it someone difficult after a several seconds of play.  Mybe I should just concentrate on playing catch with myself..  

Anyways this kind of triggered a kid like palyfullness within me, and I am quite curious if anyone has any knowledge of this kind of stuff.  

Even in school you get reccesses!

tyrone