News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Astral Knights

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob

I'm reckoning on everyone. They all had to start somewhere! And we all have the a piece of the same flame burning inside of us, its just how brightly thats the question.
(!!!Formerly known as Inguma!!!)
You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!

Shawn McCaffrey

I for one am driven one the idea that I will get my sword.  But I need to project first...

Ides315

Hey Shawn.

Don't get ahead of yourself. My advice to anyone just starting would be to learn energy and shielding first. Because of what you could potentially be, you can also be a target. Read the thread "why not just shield". I would also recomend "Initiation into Hermetics" by Franz Bardon. There is a nice review of this book at www.abardoncompanion.com  Not trying to detract you at all, my aspirations are the same.

If you have seen "Braveheart", he needed to learn to use his head before he was taught to use his sword. It would be an easier learning experience for you.

Best

jason

I just recently had a lucid dream, and in it I put my hands in the air (technique in AD)and asked for my sword.I got it, but it was made of paper and all floppy! I guess I'm not ready yet...[B)]Insertwhat's that about energy and shielding? I guess I'll start there!
The musical conciousness is mind beneath the sun.

Silver Incubus

Interesting enough, A few days back I had a dream where I had to search for a sword in the physical. And it's influence reached to the etherical and astral realms. It appeared normal in the physical but on the astral, it had a brilliant flame that would smite all the negative beings doing harm to others.

I never found the sword in the dream. But I think it is a sign of things to come for me.
"Life is an Illusion that is painfully real" - me

kakkarot

perhaps, silver incubus, you should look for the sword in the real world.

i'd love to have a physical sword (they're really costly though[:(]), especially to make my own would be could. i could empower it with energy as i use it and it would hopefully help me defeat spiritual beings. but since i'm not likely to get one for quite a while, i've begun trying to form a spiritual sword the same way that many people try to form what is called a "psi ball". won't know how useful it will be until i get to use it, but it should help me a bit more than not having it.

as for the astral knights, where did you hear about these? are they in one of the things mr bruce wrote?

~kakkarot

Kristen

Hi All -

Some time back I was doing a search on the internet for swords, trying to find a somewhat affordable one - here is an address for a USA supplier, that compared to other suppliers seems to have some of the most reasonable prices.  

http://www.necrobones.com/armory/01.shtml  

P.S.  If anyone finds a site with better prices I'd be interested in the link.

Ides315

Hey, kakkarot.

They are wonderfully effective. You throw around enough energy to do it. Long bows work well to. Guns are harder, not sure why. Also, if the need should arise, just work it as fast as you can. Before I started shielding mine was for both attack and defense. And a bow can be run to make the elf in Lord of the Rings look slow.

Best[8]

Silver Incubus

My dream was very similar to a basic RPG setup, although I haven't played one in years.

It was as if I was told what it did and that I must find it. The whole dream was this search, and I met many intersting people along the way. I had the full mental image of my holding it and the power of energy surging through my whole body. A holy sword, for the future Silver Astral Knight.
"Life is an Illusion that is painfully real" - me

nitetravler

Hmm, the idea sounds intriquing. I'd love to be knighted on the astral. [:)]
A man's reach should exceed his grasp, or else what's Heaven for?

-Robert Browning

Shawn McCaffrey

Go to Robert Burces articles and read the one with something about swords in the title. He was truly knighted, a ceremony and all, but others just have to ask for their sword. No big deal, it seems any type of ceremony makes your sword and purpose a special one. Like the quest you are on or Robert Bruces ceremony.  I just want to project...[^]Insert argggggggggggggg [;)]

Shawn McCaffrey

I know Robert Bruce is one.... But can anyone become one, once they have enough experience and are "pure" enough.  Or is it kind of like, "they used to be" in a past life.  So can anyone or only some?