News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

A herbal protection recipe for the home

Previous topic - Next topic

Nita

Hello Pod3
  The important thing is that everyone can do herbs. They normally find the next steps on the path. I have one for the holidays. I have a rosemary plant in my front yeard. I intend to make a wreath out of some of the branches and hang on the door. It will protect the house and smell really good at the same time.
  Nita

www.astralhealer.com
www.hermeticuniversityonline.com

alchimiste

I know Nita uses a lot of herbs as protection so it would be nice to get a thread going with everyone contributing a herbal protection recipe that all can access to get ideas for their personal & home protection and see which are the best herbs to use.

Well to get things going here's an old sorcery recipe that protects the home and chases away negative vibrations that I know definitely works:

45ml (3 tablespoons) Rosemary
3 bay leaves
15ml (1 tablespoon) Basil
3 Cloves
3 sticks (45ml or 3 tablespoons) Cinnamon

Mix all ingredients with your hands, then add enough water to enable you to simmer the mixture for about 15 mins on a gentle heat. Leave to stand in a glass or clay bowl in your house.
Simmer the mixture once a week, preferably in a glass cooking pot as metal taints the herbs.

I suppose you could place the heated mixture in a glass vial to carry on your person as well as in the house.

Well there you go...............post up some recipes

Alchimiste

Alchimiste
(A student of Evolution)

Demande a Dieu et il te repondra....Cherches et tu trouveras....Frappe et l'on t'ouvrira.