News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Astral theives?

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

Often I have a wallet in my dreams and I buy things. On waking up, it can take a while to convince myself that no actual money was spent. It always bothers me to not have the objects purchased carry over from the dream into waking life. That is another thing that takes time to adjust to. As for where the money came from, I have had dreams in which I got a job and went to work. These dreams have even included being paid for my time. Unfortunately, a couple of places will say bad things should any future employer contact them because it seems my attendance was not very good. These employers do not react well to having been told that I was only dreaming when I took the job and that when I woke up I was no longer available to go to work. One person insisted on giving me a final paycheck despite being told that I was about to wake up and that the check would not carry over. The funny thing about paper money is that when I close my wallet and open it again the writing changes. The value of the money usually increases. Two nights ago a $1 became a $20. Anything indicating a name or address couldn't possibly continue to be correct for long. The odd thing is that in dreams it is usually very easy to read even small print.

Adam Kadmon

I was projecting during a dream the other night and came across some negs engaged in weird activities. I was in a coffeehouse or bar of some sort in an astral city I tend to get dumped in and I noticed a thug looking character at the door with dreds tucked into a baggy cap with a big surreal skull on it. I noticed a couple dreds sticking out along its neck and saw they fleshy tentacle things instead of hair. The face of the thing was kinda piglike with pallid skin and flaps and it had black eyes. After I noticed it a bunch of these things rushed the bar with guns and demanded everyone's wallets. I'm not sure if I gave them mine or not, I wasn't afraid of them so I might of played along.

What I'm wondering is if you give an astral creature your astral wallet, if your astral license would exist within it with your real name and picture. Using this a demon could possibly find you whenever you project or perhaps in real-time. I don't see why negative entities would care about robbing people unless this was the case.

A related question, if you give someone a personal item off your astral person, would it exist after you quit projecting? Astral temples and such exist outside their creators, so I'm curious.

A.K.