News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Astral Warrior House Accepting New Members

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I like to fight on my own but I am willing to learn. We are all interconnected and should help each other out.

beavis

"We are presently engaged in combating negative entities"

If you combat them, they become stronger. Ignore them and they leave.

Hephaestus

Thats right, go out and pick a fight - lower yourselves to the level of a neg, makes logical sense - to fight something the best option is to become the thing, that way you can fight them better. [xx(]

Anonymous

Negs only get stronger during the fight if you become angry, tense, aggressive, sadistic, dishonorable, cowardly, scared, etc. If you fight them the way a martial artist would, there's no way they can get stronger. As long as you remain tempered and balanced. Keep your honor and don't forget what your goal is. I will not just go out and pick fights with negs. If they are attacking other people, then I feel a responsibility to help other people by helping them get rid of their negs, and I will use combat if necessary. However, I am also willing to teach the victim of the neg or psychic attacker how to fight back. I feel the astral warriors should be given a chance, at least to explain their views and opinions. I would like to know how they operate.

MosesB

hmmm... could someone explain exactly what members of an Astral Warrior House do?I am also interested in learning,but what im wondering is,if your in the astral,wont you be in the same place as other members?So do we only need to be in Boston to learn or is there something im not getting?I also wanted to know whether there is an AWH in Oklahoma?
"I AM" has sent me

DejaClaireVoyant

I agree that fighting them seems to not be the way.
Perhaps for some types...but the ones that come to me seem very
scared of me. I get leaches that come while I am sleeping (VERY ANNOYING) and suck out my chi (happened last night, I woke up feeling like excrement). Whenever they wake me up and they realize that I know they are there, they take off. It's always been that way for me.
I would love to come to a group that talks about such things however..it seems very intersting, and I would love to see what you guys do. Unfortunately, I'm in California.

Arc

I like there idea, and i live in new jersey. Email me at Ebaniak@yahoo.com  and  send me some info thanks!

ardane

Abode of the Lion is an astral Warrior House located near Boston USA.  We are presently engaged in combating negative entities though astral warriorship.  We are of the Hyperborean Tradition of astral warriorship.  

We are currently accepting new members.  If you live within two hours of Boston and have experience in dealing with negative etheric entities such as litches, psychic vampires, etc - or would like to learn - please drop us line at for further information.

Ardane Steward
ardane@angelfire.com