News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Attachment

Previous topic - Next topic

Person

I've never heard of spirits being classified into groups like that, so its much more likely the spirit just made one up.  Don't worry about identifying it and just try to get rid of it.
Look through this website for Articles > Psychic Self Defense, have her try some methods, and that should give you a good start.

-Person
-Person

Tisha

yes !   yes!  Trickster has another name:   Loki (Norse).   Trickster is well known among tribal peoples. The Native Americans had their names for the trickster spirit too (Cyote).

Trickster teaches of the balance between wisdom and folly.  He likes to complicate and confuse things.  Many legends tell of how things go all amok when Cyote/Loki/Trickster gets involved.

The trickster spirit was demonized after the advent of Christianity and the massive efforts put into conversion of the masses.  Priests told people  that Loki was the devil.  

Trickster is not a good attachment.  Unless, that is, you like trouble.  I agree with person that your wife should do everything in her power to make Trickster leave her alone.

Tisha

"As Above, So Below"
Tisha

Vartoth

Well that is the idea TIsha.  I posted the question here because 1) the physical and mental toll it is taking on her is tremendous and scary and 2) I'm trying to get a handle on the personality of this Trickster entity.  All of her other attachments have been deceased people some with pastlife ties to her but in all of the other cases there were issue(s) that the person hadn't dealt with so that they could go on into the Light.  The first work was the hardest to get them to go but after that they were easier to get a handle on.  My wife and myself working together have been able to get 3 or 4 of them to go on.  But with Trickster the entity is a changling and I  don't know what its deal is.  I believe that there must be away to raise the entity vibrational level, but as I said I don't understand where it is coming from.
As for Loki of the Norse mythology, he was pretty much a demon anyways.  It didn't take a whole lot of spin doctoring to turn him into a Christian demon.  Loki was a demon in that he delighted in cause trouble and harm.  Loki was a rather malvolent godling.  Now in Native American tradition of Coyote he wasn't so much malvolent as cunning.  There are stories of the changling Coyote doing both good and mischief with his cunning.
Basically I don't know how to approach this entity and I'm looking for ideas.
Thank you for your posts.

Poor Lucifer...I still weep.

Vartoth

My wife has an attachment which calls itself Trickster.  Has anyone here ever heard of such an entity and can anyone tell me anything about it?