News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Attacked by a Professionals.

Previous topic - Next topic

SpectralDragon

Quote from: TayesinHi Spectral,
Good to see you around.

All this is about bigger pictures, instead of looking at everything just from our heavily confined and veiled human awareness.

Chaos is an intersting word to use.  I think I would use Free-Play instead.  It would make a whole lot more sense when applied to our Free will factor.

I see that our life's choices are no where near as confined as what we think they are, so it doesn't mean Predeterminism either.  

Imagine that one earth-life is lived on a matrix-like structure that moves along in one major direction...birth to death.  When we made our life plans we chose absolutely ga-zillions of things to be able to choose from when incarnate, so as we move along the Matrix we can make choices that will send us along another fibre of the Matrix.. even though they are all heading for the same end-zone.  What you can experience is available on the matrix-choices.. and what we cannot experience this time was simply not included in the Matrix by us when making the choices we wanted to have about Experience.  And Experience is all that life is about really.

In this way the Soul we really are has made the choices, and we as the forgetting little human aspect live it a step at a time and choose accordingly.  Just because we can only see the smallest part of the Life-Matrix doesn't mean it isn't really there for us !

Thanks Spectral.

8)

Indeed, I do believe this will help clear things up quite a bit here  :) Interesting way of explaining it.

-Jason

Circe

With all due respect, you are no where near Robert Bruce.

Robert preaches personal responsiblity for Everyone. Your focus relies solely on the victim, and no personal responsiblity for anyone else.

Life is just as MacArthur states, it is filled with chaos for a reason...life isn't dictated by JUST you it is dictated by everyone. And every once in a while there will be a collision caused by a conflict of interest. The situation is resolved by having both sides make compromises. You on the other hand place the burden of compromise on the shoulders of the victim, as if they had total control over the perp and his attitude. MacArthur is right, you share the same attitude as a rapist with no concern for the victim whatsoever (and do you ever ground inr eality...all I hear from you is wax philisophical, and there is nothing philosophical about this experience).

If you don't acknowledge the individual pieces you'll never see the big picture. Or you'll see what you want to see. You can't ignore the smaller pieces of the picture to see everything.

Circe

You know the name of this sin is expectation.People have expectations of what resources are supposed to be available, what freedoms are supposed to exist. And when people and situations don't meet the required expectations, the person or situation is blamed instead of the indidividual witht he expectation.

It never occurs to you to do some self examination of your expectations, to adjust when necessary. Are you that important that the world is to conform to you?

You work for God my friend, not the other way around.

Tayesin

Circe,
Why personally attack me ?

Have I attacked you personally ?  No I haven't.

But I will defend myself from your personal attack Circe.  If I manage to offend you again then I apologize in advance for whatever may come from me as I type.

You say I am nowhere near RB.  How would you know ?  You do not know me or my work and experience from Adam, so you have no rights to attack me and judge me so.  

What compromise can there be in neg attacks Circe ?  None at all.  What does compromise us is our Belief structures.

Yes I do ground.  And I do journey.  I am successful in my work with negs and helping others to their own higher awareness levels.  Do you ?  

You see my posts as Philosophical.  I tell you they are based only on real experience that I share.  

Why should I become emotionally involved when I am working with negs, "have no concern for the victim whatsoever", when there is no Victim in the bigger picture.  

Beliefs are what make Victim's in this world, the Souls who have these experiences do not see themselves as Victims so why should you ?

Perhaps you may like to read what RB has to say about beliefs and reality structures before you tell me I do not know anything.......

http://www.astralpulse.com/articles/robert/articles_31.htm#4

Tay.

......another one from you while I was typing this reply.....

Quote by Circe, "It never occurs to you to do some self examination of your expectations, to adjust when necessary. Are you that important that the world is to conform to you?

You work for God my friend, not the other way around."

I have no expectations in relation to any spiritual matters.  This thread is only to share what I discovered while I journeyed in the Realms over 25 years, and how that is applied in my practice, to illustrate that there are new and better ways to do things.  

And once again, if you do not know me how can you judge me as thinking the way you claim I do ?

Yes, I am important to this world, AS WE ALL ARE !  

My round peg will not go into your square holes of Belief.

God doesn't give a hoot about you or me or anyone else for that matter because it is not what you think and believe it is.

I work with the Creative Source of this Universe... it supplies all my needs and supports what I do in my work with others.  

God is not my Boss, Circe... it is my Partner !!!!!!!!!   Always has been.

My life's tasks this time are to bring in these new ways, as are the other few thousand in this world at the moment who are here to do the same thing.  

Tell me, do you know what you are really here for, what your specific tasks are in this life ?  

Someone once said, "If you don't like what you are reading on this thread, and it brings up something in you, then you need to look at that issue.   Or stop reading this thread. "

Take the advice Circe please and stop your personal attacks on me.

Edited by me today

...  I felt so terrible for letting myself drop into the defence turns into attack syndrome, so felt the need to remove anything I saw as a personal attack on you Circe.  

Thank you Spectral.

Tay

SpectralDragon

Quite frankly, I am seeing a bit of childishness on both sides here. Insults have been thrown, fury has set in, and the inability to listen to what the other is trying to get at has started. Understanding, rather than knowledge, is the key to enlightenment and moving forward. You can't do that when you are not willing to accept that either you are percieving what is being said the wrong way, or that you are nor presenting what you are trying to say the right way.

I was going to make a long reply, but there is really nothing else to say.

narfellus

It can be difficult, can it not Tayesin, when one is attacked personally for his or her beliefs, even when you feel justified, honorable and true, and frankly, the concepts are hard to understand for lots of people.  Interactions like the one above make me wonder how far one should raise the defense, to argue their opinion/mindset, or to simply let it go and not worry nor care what others think/say? I'm not quite sure how i would handle it myself, but i would probably feel anger initially if compared to having "the same attitude of a rapist", or "do you think you're so important the world must conform to you?" Our Human Duality works very well, doesn't it? And the illusion goes on...
If but we knew the power of our thoughts we would guard them more closely.

Anonymous

Hello

I am new to this board but I wanted to share my own experience and also to comment on what Circe/McArthur and Tayesin have said.

I am someone who has experienced an extreme attack and lived to tell about it.  Someone who is still dealing with it.  Someone who has never had and never will have "a victim mentality" and yet experienced what it means to be a victim.  When I first read Tayesin's post I thought "I wonder if I should tell him about my experience just to see what impressions he would get".  Another person with similar attributes of dealing with dark entities told me that they asked the negs about me and they said I was "no fun to play with."  LOL   This individual has the same belief systems as Tayesin--of which I disagree with, btw.  Because of course, it is a belief system, no more no less, and based on his experiences, knowledge, intuition, dreams etc.  And can and likely will change as he changes, evolves and grows (speaking for all of us here).

But I do want to make a comment about Tayesin's beliefs that he seems to be forgetting despite his worldly view and experience--he can only speak for himself.  He is the only one capable and qualified to speak for himself--but that applies to others as well.  If someone says "I had a neg experience" and it was NOT agreed upon by my soul/oversoul/higher self, then that person is absolutely correct--it was not agreed upon.  If someone says they do not have a victim mentality and they do indeed know themself well, then that is the truth.  They are the only one qualified to make that discerning judgement.  

So Tayesin, just remember that all your beliefs apply to you only--they are not "universal truth".  And having had the experiences I've had, I believe that Circe and McArthur's view points are much more practical and scientific, and just as valid.  Everything is energy.  If I stick an electric prod to a friends' head and he experiences a seizure or a temporary hallucination then he did so because of the voltage, not because his Higher Self discussed with my Higher Self that this would be a good thing to do.  Psychic attacks are energy projected as well--and they can are are done to people against their will.  It takes awareness frist of all, to avoid such an attack, and awareness itself won't make it go away.  From there you have to do something about it!  

I have read in ancient teachings that before a soul is "allowed" to become soveriegn, it has to go through hell.  Well, if this is true, if the "powers that be" (the non physicals on the God/Christ/SuperBeing circuit) have been using this to justify great suffering, than I plan to be one of the first to change that.  I understand that some suffering/pain is necessary to build character and embody compassion.  But I also know that that has been abused by both physical and non physical beings and it is time that people wake up.  

My two cents.  And if you knew what I had experienced, it might mean more than two cents to you.

daem0n

Tayesin
it is funny how you miss the right words, over and over again, so i'll try for you, i hope you don't mind

that what doesn't kill me makes me stronger
if something kills me it doesn't make me stronger, only dead

if child (individual) survives the attack (any "negative" situation)  it will have to deal with the trauma and IF it resolves it will be stronger and more aware
i've been through lots of emotional/and what not/ excrement and i know damn well that if not for the emotional excrement i wouldn't be who i am now
IF refers to those who can help with the situation and learning the lesson - circe and mc arthur, for example
if not for them/ others like them i wouldn't have been able to learn the lessons, they are integral part of the equation, without them there would be no equation
without their help there would be no learning, for the student wouldn't survive/understand  the lesson

this life can makes us stronger and aware of our true potential, and some of us know that this potential surpasses all dreams, thoughts and beliefs

the problem is that we exist with others and without them there would be no lesson
and, the most important thing in my humble opinion, we can become aware of ourselves only through such situations, and to become ourselves we need occasional help on the way, with limited perception we CANNOT SEE EVERYTHING, and some things have to be explained to us

note: this is truth useful to achieve clarity, using your words, but not further, as you know
Search for the cause of self, in self
To find everything and nothing

Tayesin

Daem0n,
I do understand the process here, and what is being played out is of benefit to all concerned, even if we do not see it as such.

Also, I comprehend the service to me from Circe and Mc Arthur, as I did in our conversations, where I am being assisted in finding the most effective words to express what it is I am offering here.  And getting valuable experience with those who would kill the messenger.  

For this I deeply thank all who are involved in this process.

Narfellus,
This type of personal attack is very common here, especially on the Defence threads.  Unfortunately Circe's post got to me and I responded in kind.  I suppose it has to happen from time to time.  I much prefer to respond Lovingly, but even that wears thin after a while.

It still amazes me that when I offer this help from real experience, people firstly put 'dirt' on the ideas then immediately try to tear me down too.  They could have at least given this new way a decent try out first before telling me it was bulls-plop.  But this is the way of the world these days, sadly.  Messengers still get killed and the messages ignored.

Kaili,
Thank you for you input and opinions.  This thread was only to share from my own Experience.   I had hoped that other people would a least try the Love Energy as defence against Neg Attacks.  

This is a new way.  

It is extremely practical, as show by my own experiences with it, which were not just a light dabble but a full trial.  And it has only found great Success.

It is NOT a Belief.  It is from direct experience in the world and spiritual realms.

It does work

It is something the 'victim' can do to help themself, a concrete means to find their own power again and deal with the problem.

What I find is most people just are not ready to evolve into the new ways yet, some may never come to it, and all of them soundly refuse to even try.

So i find it very interesting that so many of you refuse to even look at it in a practical sense, preffering to stick with the old Belief-System ways.

Here is what Robert Bruce had to say on the matter of Beliefs.....
Quote....

"...The answer is way too simple for most people; so simple that they just don't get it. But that is the way of things. Mind you, I did get a little help and advice along the way, from a very high level, i.e., my higher self.

All knowledge is available to everyone. But most people refuse to see, to hear, to realize, because this conflicts with their paradigms, with their innate conceptions of reality. And there are none so blind as those who will not see. One must get back to basics, and by so doing to broaden ones conceptual horizons.

The method, if it can be called such a thing, is absolute honesty with your own true self. Know yourself, and to your own self be true. Discard everything not gained via personal experience. Do not take anything as read. Question everything and find out for yourself by doing and experimenting.

But this is a very difficult thing to do. We are surrounded by opinions and these sink into us, into our conceptual belief system filters, and these shape all our foundation beliefs; if we let them. This we must resist profoundly.

Look at everything with the eyes of a child: be open minded, non judgmental, simple, unfettered by the beliefs and opinions and shackles of others.

......  We strive and plead and beg for the truth, and I assure you it is given to us all at every turn. But we do not allow ourselves to see it. You see the majority of us are happy and content with our spiritual blindness. Even though much of it does not work, its comfortable, so we stick with it. This is called Maya, the illusion of the physical reality we all share. And there are none so blind as those who refuse to see.

Make a list of everything you believe in. Apply total honesty to this list. Keep everything you have personal experience with. Discard the rest, but remain open minded. If, for example, you have not experienced OBE, be open to experiencing it. Put all the stuff you have not proven personally into a basket of 'possibilities'. And transfer these possibilities carefully into the 'real stuff' basket as experience is gained. You will be surprised at how much stuff will never be moved, and will eventually end up in the trash at life's end.

After one has done ones best to purge his or her belief system filters, real knowledge comes through the realization process. A progressive number of small realizations (like pieces of jigsaw) flow into the mind. This is punctuated by progressively larger and larger realizations. This is the well-known road to enlightenment; which is described in many different ways in the world today.

...  The most important thing this being told me was how to progress beyond my current level. I was stuck and nothing was working. I was trying to see beyond normal reality, beyond Maya, but kept running into walls everywhere I looked. The voice told me why this was so, and what I could do about it. I was advised to dismantle my belief system (to remove my self imposed limitations) and to create a fresh one, based solely on personal experience, and logic based on personal experience, and many of the things I have said above.

... Ever since then I have argued and questioned just about everything. I take nothing as read. Because of this, most people have found me disagreeable, because I question their heartfelt beliefs. I did and still do this as nicely as possible, but it still seems to offend people. I do not mean to offend. I am what I am and I know what I know. Its not much, admittedly, and I consider myself to know comparatively little about this reality we all share. But what I do have is solid (solid to me anyway), although some things are subject to change without notice. What with the realization process being what it is, new facts and ideas are dropping in all the time. But I am slowly weeding out the errors and upgrading my conceptual belief system filters as best I can.

I take an idea and explore it, test it, live it. If it has merit it grows. If not it dies and I discard it. My lifelong motto is that one has to try out 100 crazy ideas before one uncovers a single gem. And if one does not entertain the crazy ideas, the gems will remain hidden forever. And man oh man have I tried some crazy ideas out.

Just because one has a strict belief system does not mean that one cannot try out new ideas, even crazy ones. Ideas, crazy or otherwise, are not heartfelt beliefs. But the gems one uncovers and proves have the potential to become true beliefs; even if everyone else disagrees. "

Love Always.  :D

McArthur

kaili said:
and they can and are done to people against their will.

This is basically what I was getting at. The belief (and it is a belief as far as I am concerned) that we all chose to allow ourselves to suffer various things just doesn't feel right to me. Partly because it could cause some to think they are suffering for some Higher Purpose and influence them not to fight it. This is something that negs would typically use against a victim. This type of thing has been used against me personally, so I know what I'm talking about. Which is probably why I get a little... offensive about it.

And this belief would also mean that "Free Will" could never ever be abused...

If I have free will then I state here and now that I choose my free will to state I no longer wish to experience any more psychic atacks. Lets see if it works...  

Quote from: Tayesin
This type of personal attack is very common here, especially on the Defence threads.  Unfortunately Circe's post got to me and I responded in kind.
So you did the opposite of what you claim works in this thread. If you can't respond to someones criticisms (you call attacks) with this love energy then I have to say I have my doubts if you could do it with a demon that would be a whole lot nastier to handle.

I suppose it has to happen from time to time.  I much prefer to respond Lovingly, but even that wears thin after a while.
See above. Are you saying you find it easier to send love to negs than to humans who criticise you?
It still amazes me that when I offer this help from real experience, people firstly put 'dirt' on the ideas then immediately try to tear me down too.  They could have at least given this new way a decent try out first before telling me it was bulls-plop.  But this is the way of the world these days, sadly.  Messengers still get killed and the messages ignored.
I think that your ideas might work in some cases. Such as with lost souls etc. If it works for you and you are able to help others through it then more power to your elbow. It wasn't your technique for healing I was criticising.
This is a new way.  
I think it's probably not as new as you believe it to be. Robert has commented on this idea of sending love and light to negs many times. In his own experience he has always (unless I am mistaken) claimed it didn't work.

Although I do believe he says negative energy can be transformed into positive, which is perhaps close to what you are saying.

I would certainly like to test your theory out, but right now I'm not able to.

edit: Sometimes I come across as a little brash, so apoligies in advance if I seem negative.

Tayesin

Hi McArthur.
I honestly don't see you as being brash, well, certainly no-where near as brash as many others here.  :wink:

The reason why I let myself respond the way I did intially to Circe's last post was because it is not just Circe doing it.  She was the last one to attack and it was the straw that broke the camels back, you could say.

Being a human being too, I must be allowed to be a human being, even if it means that on a very rare occassion I come out with guns a'blazin !!  :oops:

We all do it, and I truly think I have done well so far not to attack when being attacked.  At least not as a first response.

You must realize that this is not the only forun I am involved in and neither am I confined to sharing only in forums, I do so in the real world too.  Personal attacks come in from all these avenues thick and fast.  Just as RB said in the quoted passages above.

In your post you used the word Suffering.  I do not see anything as suffering in the big picture.  I see it as a test of our strengths, sometimes we 'fail' and other times we don't.

Again my words have been misunderstood to mean Pre-Determinism.  And they do not mean that at all.  A person may be experiencing something that they perceive as suffering, and may think that they chose to Suffer because of their higher choices/purpose... but, they can choose to experience otherwise if it was a Soul choice for this life.   Free Will is an active reality.

My point has always been that if a person was to get into their own bigger picture (Higher-Self Awareness) then they will see quite easily what the choices were and what they can do about it.  We can do this very easily if we stop believing that we can't.

Hand in hand with this point is the sharing of an easy method to reach this higher awareness of our's.  So not only do I offer a different way to see ourselves but i also offer an easier means to achieve it.

I know RB says he has not found sending love and light to a neg as being effective, and it isn't.  This has nothing whatsoever to do with what I am saying to you all !!

Sending Light is only sending useable energy for a neg,  sending Love is a conceptual thing that does not work either when the 'surface' we send it to is not open to it.

What I am talking about is facing the attacker.  Actually feeling all your fears and facing them anyway.  It doesn't matter if we are in our physical awareness or astral/higher, we only need to be aware of it happening in the moment.  Then we can face them and directly apply the flowing of Golden Love Energy INTO them.  This does Lighten them from the inside and fills them with this energy that they have no Defense for.

As you can hopefully see,  this is completely different to 'sending' light and love, and it is something that we all can do if we do not close off to the possibility.

I am also aware that RB has been saying similar to me, so in this respect it may not be NEW in this recent time.  Let me assure you that when I discovered it, it was a completely new thing for me and never heard of by most of the people I talk with and help.  The proof for this is that no one else here is saying it, and, in reality this is a NEW PROCESS that has become available to us as a DIRECT TOOL we have access to in this very important time.

It is one of the few things that are becoming availabe to us as our vibrations increase.  One more that we will be offered in the next level is the power to create and manifest things in the 3D world instantly.  Sounds far fetched doesn't it ?

It isn't though.  Many, many millions of years ago the different human-like forms we occupied on this world had this ability and we abused it to the point that we destroyed ourselves and thereby manifest the taking away of it from our consciousness.  

As our consciousness raises even higher we will be able to re-connect with this 'Gift'.  And, I have been told that I must tell others about this so that we know not to make the same mistakes again.  Believe it or not !

Thanks for the oopotunity to hopefully clear up a few misunderstandings McArthur.

love Always.  :D

Anonymous

Kaili,
Thank you for you input and opinions.  This thread was only to share from my own Experience.   I had hoped that other people would a least try the Love Energy as defence against Neg Attacks.  

This is a new way.  

It is extremely practical, as show by my own experiences with it, which were not just a light dabble but a full trial.  And it has only found great Success.

It is NOT a Belief.  It is from direct experience in the world and spiritual realms.

It does work

Love was the very basis of my attack.  I thought the entity I was dealing with was a spiritual Being, someone I could trust--he felt familiar to me.  And I did love him.  He used that to gain further entry to me in a most invasive manner.  And when I challenged him, suspecting he was not who I thought, he admitted as such.  Love is not disenabling to them.  It is simply an opportunity.  

Is love disenabling to a rapist, murderer, or con man among humanity?  Do you believe you can simply "send love" to someone and it will stop a crime?  It doesn't--nor does it in the non physical realm.

What you need to keep repeating is your truth, but stated truthfully, which is that this technique worked for you with the entities that you encountered.  This technique not only did not work FOR me it worked against me.  Can we both be right?  I think so.  Ones experiences are very subjective in this universe.

daem0n

ok Tayesin, simple message (simple = of utmost importance)
reality reflects yourself

Tayesin

Hi Kaili,
Just loving them will not defend you.  

Seems everyone is missing the main point to this aspect.  You may like to re-read the description of how I do this particular process.

I see them and face them directly.  Then once I have found something to Love them for, I pour the Energy of that Feeling INTO THEM, while they continue their attack on me.  It is a Liquid Gold Light that comes from our heart chakra.  This is how it works.

Maybe you might like to try it exactly as described in the thread starting post Kaili ?

Any other way would be a half-hearted way.

It works for all people I have taught it to Kaili.  So it is not only effective for me.

I have to add this too.  This isn't just something I came up with to try.  It was something that I was led to by the Guides I work with and my own higher-self awareness.  Even recently when astral at a meeting with other life-forms about certain events to happen here on earth, I was reminded by one of the friendlies I call the Tall, milky-white Greys, that this is OUR strongest weapon against attack.

So this isn't my opinion or belief.  It is so for all of us who wish to move forward.

No amount of arguing over if it worked for others is applicable if the exact process was not used !  Simple as that Kaili.

Sorry if this offends you.  I do not intend to offend you, only to clarify some points about HOW to use the process.

Daem0n,
what the ?  Come on my friend, why are you repeating a New-Age Industry belief-concept to me now ?  

It is so if you believe it to be so Daem0n, and it does not if you choose no belief-structures to confine you.

The proof that this theory does not work is this.  Firstly, Imagine I am just Joe Bloggs down the street who has no experience outside of the standard 3D reality, okay ? So....

1. How can Joe's beliefs be reflected in reality when other people's beliefs are also involved, unless they share similar beief-structures ?  

2. How can they be reflecting to Joe what he believes when they may have different beliefs altogether ?  

3. And lastly, if Joe chose not to work from a belief basis then how could this theory possibly work to reflect his beliefs ?  

Love Always.

daem0n

ok, i see you don't get it
the magic word belief is nowhere to be found
the reality doesn't reflect your beliefs, only yourself
to bring it in lower awareness level, what you see in others is in yourself

oh, and it is my direct experience, the last key that i needed and couldn't see it for myself because it was too simple, outside help was found,
i see that you have similiar problem so decided to interfere

Tayesin

Hi Daem0n,
I do see what you mean.  Apologies for adding the word Belief.

That others reflect something within ourself does apply... but does it apply in all situations Daem0n ?

I see that in many cases this concept is viable, but it cannot possibly apply in every circumstance that we experience.

How can I be a reflection of everyone else ?  And how can everyone else be a reflection of me ?  

The theory is way too confined in it's perception.  

Are you relating this to the thread topic or to the head to head with other members in the replies ?

Tay.

daem0n

Tay, this is not theory, this is not to be considered in thoughts, but experienced
maybe you should visit kerri forum, you'll understand then ...

Tayesin

hiya Daem0n,
Honestly, I do know what you are saying about this.  I have had similar discussions over the years with many people about this concept... and it is a Concept, even though it is valid in many cases.

What I understand about this concept is... I may have a firey response to someone and they may respond in the same manner.  The two are actually Feeling the same thing.  This is an indication that the two are reflecting/ mirroring  to each other the same issue or impediment.  It happens this way to help each other to move through the impedimant to reach a similar understanding and clarity.

The concept is ONLY relative and in no way is it absolute.

I also do go to Kerri's site as a Moderator.

I would dearly like to you to answer the few questions I asked you in the above posts Daem0n.

Love Always.  

:P

daem0n

concept is only a concept, we agree on that
there is no absolute, at least for me now
so treat from now on all my posts as relative to help illustrate the point

two things can interact only when they have similiar frequencies
we may have merged with our high selves and subconscious, but there is something as unconscious, beyond the scope of our conscious minds upon which we have control (subconscious may be investigated, but unconscious is even deeper)
i understood this now, that, unconsciously we manifest some of our leftovers on deeper levels, and others (relative !) pick it up and show to ourselves
that allows us to repattern this leftovers
this struggle you experience is your struggle, only very deep, even beyond the scope of subconscious and cannot be adressed from introspection only
for example you are attacked from "i have the only truth" reason, even though you know that this is not true we(or i :)) pick it up and react accordingly, in my case this is nonchalance

reflections:
now there is trouble, for there are few words for that, i'll try anyway

we are connected with everything (indeed we are one, but this comes after realising mirrors, so is ineffective) and thus we have impact on everything, and everything has impact on us - our thoughts, expectations beliefs cause everything surroundings us (and everything else) to react accordingly, hence, mirror it (whew, sounds nice, but wonder if it works :P)
the closer the stronger, so if we are ticked off chances that storm will come are nil (at least for some :)), but chances that we will tinkle off everyone around as are great
the trick is to remove expectations, beliefs, and thoughts (and others i won't bother naming), and only thing that is left is will
joy, hapiness, compassion and love are states, not emotions, but they too obscure reality, of course you feel them anyway (at least from some point), but learn to ignore them (are not attached to them, many fell on this on their path to enlightment)
i was posting directly to you (me), this topic is just a medium

Anonymous

There is no "higher self".  There is no subconscious. You are you.  You are not split.  You are God.  If you believe in ANYTHING outside of yourself, "above" yourself, then you are giving your power away to something NOT YOU, but connected to you.  But we are all connected anyway, so don't do that.  Claim your soverign, individuated status, your gift.

If you are already taking advice from "friendlies" you have already given your power away.  Take it back.  Try to back away from your beliefs, the experiences they gave you...and see what happens.  Test your truth.  If it is true it can be scrutinized from all angles.  If it is true then you can be free to not believe too.  See what happens when you step outside the bounds of their influence.

It sounds to me like they have you hook, line and sinker...but you are still God.   Don't forget.

And at least you are spouting the good stuff...:-) :-)

daem0n

we are not split, but the limitations we imposed on ourselves are true to us until we become disillusioned, so "there is" high self up to some point
this is only one of many guidelines, and is in no way true
as everything

cprince

In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, I banish all evil spirits.  With love and compassion, the energy from God, I raised my vibration that no evil can match and without that resonance, they can't get to me ;p

Circe

Finished with you? Hardly!

You've seemingly turned people into such aliens as if to make your reflection unrecognizable. Situations are different, and you are perfectly capable of adapting to the change to recognize it. Empathy is not that difficult a thing, nor is prioritizing. Until you learn how to feel someone elses experience, you'll continue to judge by your personal emotions and disavow the objective consequences of your actions as the true revelation of who you really are.

There is a helluva lot more to spirituality than the capacity for a few parlor tricks. Where this concept of "I can meditate so I am SO spiritual" came from is beyond me. And incidently, you teach people about who you are and what you believe every time you act or open your mouth. Don't give me that "You don't know me crap."

When I have the book I am looking for I will be back.

SpectralDragon

Quote from: CirceFinished with you? Hardly!

You've seemingly turned people into such aliens as if to make your reflection unrecognizable. Situations are different, and you are perfectly capable of adapting to the change to recognize it. Empathy is not that difficult a thing, nor is prioritizing. Until you learn how to feel someone elses experience, you'll continue to judge by your personal emotions and disavow the objective consequences of your actions as the true revelation of who you really are.

There is a helluva lot more to spirituality than the capacity for a few parlor tricks. Where this concept of "I can meditate so I am SO spiritual" came from is beyond me. And incidently, you teach people about who you are and what you believe every time you act or open your mouth. Don't give me that "You don't know me crap."

When I have the book I am looking for I will be back.

It might be a good idea for you to back off for a while if you are going to be personally attacking individuals.

Tayesin

Daem0n,
Yes, I copletely agree with most of what you said, after I worked out what you meant in the words.  I Still have a little difficulty with understanding your english, but I'm getting there LOL.

Spectral,
Thank you , again.

:D  :D  :D  :D