News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Attacked by a Professionals.

Previous topic - Next topic

aleshah

i disagree i don't see ego as a cut down part of something, it is able to do evrything in my view.
i gave up the over soul, soul mystery & to have a soul, i recognized it as an obsession.

pmlonline

Quote from: pmlonlinegroups usually meet at night out of body to aid humanity and the world

"out of body" as in etheric, astral, mental and beyond.  The Lay brothers and sisters usually meet in the Etheric plane, which is the upper part of the physical plane.  Example, Mount Shasta.  There are numerous specific reasons for this because they work closely with humanity on earth.  The Adepts usually meet in the higher planes such as the 1st plane / world unless they're working closely with an Etheric center on earth.  The mental plane for example is the 5th plane in the lowest cosmic plane.  The physical plane is the 7th.

Peace & Love,
Paul
NOTE: I believe a moderator may have edited some of my posts on mysticism. I will no longer post here until users can know when moderators edit their posts.

Free 700 pg online book from an Initiate:
http://www.rosicrucian.com/rcc/rcceng00.htm#contents

pmlonline

Quote from: aleshahi disagree i don't see ego as a cut down part of something, it is able to do evrything in my view.
i gave up the over soul, soul mystery & to have a soul, i recognized it as an obsession.

Dear Aleshah,

The train of thought from you is nice.  I would agree that concentrating on the higher or divine (Oversoul) is not the point, but rather to concentrate on uplifting the lower self.  It is not the higher or divine self that needs anything.  I always enjoy seeing others working on compassion, respect, selflessness, harmlessness, and a genuine interest in helping others.  That's what makes me smile  :D
NOTE: I believe a moderator may have edited some of my posts on mysticism. I will no longer post here until users can know when moderators edit their posts.

daem0n

concentrating only on higher aspects is half-truth, but concentrating on your relation with them, and merging with them, is different
and if they wouldn't need anything then why are why here ?, to learn, but wait, why  would perfect soul send down part of itself, if it's already perfect ? something is missing, and my experience confirms it
it's not cut off, but unaware, and this obscures flow of information in both ways
yes, you can train ego to do everything, but this is not efficient
i was not aware of such meetings, as i have not searched for them, thx
Search for the cause of self, in self
To find everything and nothing

pmlonline

Perfection is a relative term.  I would suggest that we are here not to perfect what is already perfected.  It is not the purpose of the lower to help the higher.  The purpose of the higher is to express its knowledge and wisdom over mortal.  The purpose of the lower is for surrender to the God consciousness within, through selfless Love and Knowledge, compassion, selflessness, harmlessness, service to others, etc.  :-)  Make sense yet?

Train the ego to do anything as in what?  Physical, astral, and mental manifestations? ... sure, I would agree.  These things are of Matter, not Spirit.  Also it depends what one means by ego.  Some groups refer to the higher self as the Ego.  Some refer to it as the lower self (physical & astral).

Peace & Love,
Paul

aleshah

it is both, it is just the point how much you limit the matter and the limit how much stuff you put in one single matter.
I don't see matter as low or high.
I am of matter here.I gonna to change matter, as I see it fits me.in other words i am here to fullfill the matter of my ego aspects or to change my ego aspects.
I don't believe in a change of lower matter and some higher matter, they are the same (in change).The only matter is the change of it.

pmlonline

Dear Aleshah,

Again it depends on ones definitions.  My reference to Matter is the concrete mental plane and lower.  Higher and lower is in reference to the vibration of the plane of existence.  So the transition / death from physical to astral to mental is a change of Matter to Matter.  The transition from mental and beyond is a change from Matter to Spirit.

Peace & Love,
Paul

daem0n

exactly, so  there is no higher self, over-self, but more dimensions self and even more dimensions self, which may happen to know something or not, but it is easier for people to believe that higher=better, just the opposite, today i suffered attack on oversoul level,  oh and contrary to what may someone think, soul is eternal, but not immortal (it was created after all)
of course from enlightened perspective it made me stronger, too bad that my oversoul is not enlightened, yet :), the difference is too big to transfer data sufficiently

pmonline:
ok, give selfless love and service to others, but then, if all have perfect souls, then what the f are they doing here, give love and selfless service to others who came here to give selfless service to others, it's like i am unhappy being with you, but i love you so i stay with you, the other side thinks the same and in the end we have two people in selfless love, although both of them are miserable,
doesn't make any sense, but then emotions tend to do so, so we come here out of compassion to others who came here out of compassion, but then who came here first and why ??????????????????????????????????

aleshah

i'm not here just to change from the help of others.I'm here just to create an artifical mental paint.Art needs no logic, often it is troubling yourself, but at end you see it is just FUN.

daem0n

energy=matter, matter = energy=vibration, energy=void, void=energy, the difference is only in vib rate and density, so it may feel that spirit=/matter, but it is not neccessarily so

pmlonline

Dearest daem0n,

Again, the purpose of the higher self is to express its knowledge and wisdom over mortal. Simply stated, the higher self gave birth, a child, the lower self.  In a very gentle way it is guiding the lower while at the same time it is gaining experiences by expressing its wisdom.  Have you heard the teachers of the higher planes of vibration say that they gain as much from teaching us as we gain from learning from them?  The key word is " gaining experiences by the expression of wisdom."  Perhaps by ones definition this is not perfection.  It's all relative.

Take the example of a teacher.  The teacher is here to give.  The student is here receiver.  You could say that the lower is the receiver and the higher is the giver.  That is the way of things.

Peace & Love,
Paul

aleshah

Dear promoline,

it seems you limit the purpose of the higher self to express it's wisdom.The lower self has got its wisdom on its own, as wisdom has no value without experiencing it.
Higher self is not stupid it is not wise.It's both and resonates with the quantum theory(of 2 states of information/communication).However the lowest form of experience/function/wisdom needs two matrixes/states in itself to function properly.It needs a bluprint value  and an experiencing value.
It needs two states of communication properly input  & output.This communication ways are blocked sometimes.A higher vibration means literaly, that ways are responsible for their own purposes ...as higher self it is responsible of its own purposes.

pmlonline

It just dawned on me that some might be viewing this from a "Me, Me, Me" point of view.  On earth we're so conditioned to be receivers; i.e., "what can I gain from it?"  Initially it can seem illogical to be the giver.  But this is the transition from Matter to Spirit; i.e., from taker to giver.  The definition of "Matter" and "Spirit" is a relative term to simply note the higher and lower half of a cosmic plane.

Dear Aleshah,
I have placed no limit on the higher self.
The modern quantum theory and M theory are present earth sciences and I would suggest that they are far from truth.  You will see different earth theories over the next 40 years.

Peace & Love,
Paul

aleshah

QuoteYou will see different earth theories over the next 40 years.
Sure I will.But they will be in the GIVER RECEIVER matrix.

But it just confusing to playing the sucker all the time.As it is confusing to playing the giver.All theories are confusing as they goal is in the realization on the physical.
However TRUTH is just not true as it confusing to find true theories :?

pmlonline

Quote from: aleshahAll theories are confusing as they goal is in the realization on the physical.
However TRUTH is just not true as it confusing to find true theories :?

Dear Aleshah,

Seek and ye shall find.  I used to think it was hopeless.  So many philosophies that apparently contradict each other.  But no my dear Brother!  I promise you that if you continue to search then you'll find it.  Here's one example of many.  It's one of the easier and first one's you may see.  ->  A great deal of Christians speak of the eternal death for those who are not born again.  Yet Western Mysticism, many Eastern philosophies, New Age teach that the physical dies, then the Astral dies, then the concrete Mind dies.  So this is truly the death of the lower self if you're not born again.  So what is this born again experience?  When we turn to western mysticism, the East, and even some new age we learn that these bodies are the lower self.  We learn that if union between the lower and higher was not achieved then the higher self creates another lower self and the cycle continues.  But in the case of the one who's born again, the one who's reached union with that part of us that has surrendered to the God consciousness, we learn that one is forever liberated from the cycles of reincarnation.  The lower self is transformed.

Peace & Love,
Paul

daem0n

we learn from high self, and high self and then divine self learns from us, balance
both sides are happy, divine self solves problems and we merge with him again as new being worth more than sum of it's parts
the same would be with god, he created us and when we merge with him he'll be more, but not added or substracted from, as above so below

jilola

The concept often dubbed Oversoul, God, Existence or Unity is indeed perfect.
It is also singular and self-contained. Thus it can only know that which is itself, from the point of view it has on itself as a singular entity. That means there is one thing it cannot know by and as itself: relationships, being other, interaction.
That is why we are in existence. We are the aspects expressed by the singular concept in order to explore the myriad ways many (not-one actually) can interact.

We are not apart from the unity, only reflected in such a way that makes it possible for us to suspend belief and play out the part of not being a part.

2cents & L&L
Jouni

daem0n

so, having resolved fundamental question, lets have fun

Anonymous

daem0n--care to elaborate?
Quotetoday i suffered attack on oversoul level, oh and contrary to
what may someone think, soul is eternal, but not immortal (it was created after all) of course from enlightened perspective it made me stronger, too bad that my oversoul is not enlightened, yet, the difference is too big to transfer data sufficiently

My experiences lead me to believe that Oversoul/HigherSelf/whatever_you_want_to_call_it is more like an innocent child than an adult.  Pure and uncomplicated, and thus, not wise.  We are the ones with wisdom, which can only be gained through experience, learning to creatively deal with life's challenges, or getting into a rut...and so on, over and over again.  Spirit does not "experience", we do, and contrary to popular New Age opinion, They learn from Us, as much as we learn from them.  

Or do we learn from them?  Where are they?   Most define Spirit in relation to something external--religion, miracles, ancient teachings/manuscripts, magic, etc--or if we have done all that, we define Spirit from something internal, our own transcendant experiences and gut instincts.  But even then, I have seen and experienced things that make me question the source of ALL influences, both internal and external.    

All these theories of "Higher Self" are concepts that help us get through life with some semblance of applying the rational to the unknown, and yet, I think it's safe to say there is still an awful lot that humanity does not know about who we really are, and all that influences us, seen and unseen.  Both the good and the bad.  

Oh, duality, people will say, it's all an illusion.  Perhaps it's not an illusion so much as it's amplified here in 3D because I have found disagreement among the Higher Spiritual Heirarchy as well.

daem0n

oversoul =/high self
it may have been innocent when born, but a lot of time have passed
duality is illusion, but only for small group, but you won't convince anyone here that it is present in divine hierarchy, they don't want to take it into consideration..., oh i understand now, they do believe in something, it is impossible to penetrate such rock

body is irrelevant here, internal for you may be in another universe
we learn about our other experiences on other levels in relation with current one, however that doesn't mean that they don't have their original experiences in "higher" levels, original of their creation

question the source, so now what, chaos ?,
or disbelief in chrystian god ?, if so, right on time

aleshah

Quoteduality is illusion

for some illusion never end. i think duality is holding the planes.without dualiity the planes wouldn't exist.I meant planes need opposites.

I see chaos fictionaly as a system,  it is holding information /part of truth from this system.If this chaos exceeds some huge rates.. i think chaos
has its quality in the number of options.

daem0n

indeed it holds the planes, if everyone was enlightened ther would be no need to maintai the, wouldn't it
chaos is what is nearest to me from systems, although only in actions, it requires beliefs too

pmlonline

Matter is said to be the planes of illusion.  Matter being from the physical plane to the concrete mental planes.

Paul

aleshah

What do you mean with 'illusion' after all.
Do you mean an eternaly changing state?Or do you mean a predefined false state?

daem0n

you said that transition from matter to spirit is symbolical, so choose one answer
as for illusion, i cannot describe nor define it, you can only experience it
the nearest would be quantum physics, but still poor