News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Attacked by a Professionals.

Previous topic - Next topic

pmlonline

Dear Aleshah,

Matter is a reflection of Spirit.  For example, the 3rd region within the world of thought is a reflection of the 5th region of thought.  The 5th region is of Spirit and the 3rd region is of Matter.  Spirit is where we came from and Spirit is our true nature.  The human kingdom in totality is now on the evolutionary journey.  That is, we are going back home to Spirit.

Dear daem0n,

Symbolic?  Well, all things are relative.  For example the charge of particles.  The electron is negative relative to the proton.  The neutron being neutral.  In the same respect Spirit is the positive charge as in the proton and Matter is the negative charge as in the electron.
Why not study theories that are billions of years old rather than the limited physical theories such as quantum and M theory?  Hundreds of Adepts who've been liberated from Matter have come back to help humanity.  Several of them have provided some very detailed information.  No you cannot use the spiritual theories to build a better physical car, but you can use them to build stronger better bodies. :-)
NOTE: I believe a moderator may have edited some of my posts on mysticism. I will no longer post here until users can know when moderators edit their posts.

Free 700 pg online book from an Initiate:
http://www.rosicrucian.com/rcc/rcceng00.htm#contents

pmlonline

Dearest Brothers and Sisters,

In no disrespect for you I must state that the experiences you have felt are an exact match for an undeveloped Desire body.  The Desire body is a common name for the Astral body, also called the Emotional body.  It is the body where deep emotions are created.

In the east, the undeveloped Desire body may be referred to as Ones Self Demons.  I often refer to the undeveloped Desire body as the beast within.  For a great deal of humanity, at present spiritual development, the desire body is the greatest controlling factor in our daily life.

Has anyone here heard of reverse speech?  It is well known that reverse speech contains foul language.  I am suggesting that the reverse speech comes partially from the physical brain but mostly from the Desire body.  It is a very interesting study.  If you want to speak to your Desire body, then use your windows Sound Recorder and then select the Effects -> Reverse.  Initially it will take anywhere from a few tries to possibly several hours to attune your ear to this new language.  Be warned though that if you speak to an undeveloped Desire body for too long that it will either immediately stop all communication or it will begin to rebel.  During rebellion be prepared for some foul hatred.

In short, what is termed here as the Oversoul is no doubt the undeveloped Desire body.  An attack may be one's own Desire body during an episode of rebellion or another persons Desire body.

The Soul or Higher Self created each person.  It has no anger or evil within.  The Soul continuously feeds the Lower Self with life energy in addition to the stream of Consciousness.  If so willed, the Soul could end the Lower Self's existence in a blink of an eye.  The Oversoul is that Spark of Divinity within the Soul.  Without it, the Soul could not exist.

I am not one for warnings.  In fact, I am strongly against trying to scare anyone.  Also I am not a Bible preacher.  I believe that all philosophies hold some amount of truth.  I am not a reader of the Holy Bible, but there is a quote within the Bible that is very true.  The Bible often refers to the Higher Self or Soul as the Holy Spirit or Holy Ghost.  Matthew said in Matthew 12:31-32, "Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men. And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come."  Mark said in Mark 3:28-30, " Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and blasphemies wherewith so ever they shall blaspheme:  But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation: Because they said, He hath an unclean spirit."  So what does eternal damnation mean?  It means that your entire Lower Self will one day die.  It is a guaranteed reincarnation, as when you die, the Higher Self will reincarnation you.  Our goal is to be liberated from the eternal reincarnation cycle.

I have my personal proof that Higher Self is the Master of the Heart.  Just please be cautious in accusing the Higher Self of attacking you.  Even more so, I would hope all would use caution in accusing the one who created the Higher Self, the Divine Self, the Oversoul.

Much Love to you,
Paul
NOTE: I believe a moderator may have edited some of my posts on mysticism. I will no longer post here until users can know when moderators edit their posts.

aleshah

QuoteHas anyone here heard of reverse speech? It is well known that reverse speech contains foul language. I am suggesting that the reverse speech comes partially from the physical brain but mostly from the Desire body. It is a very interesting study. If you want to speak to your Desire body, then use your windows Sound Recorder and then select the Effects -> Reverse. Initially it will take anywhere from a few tries to possibly several hours to attune your ear to this new language. Be warned though that if you speak to an undeveloped Desire body for too long that it will either immediately stop all communication or it will begin to rebel. During rebellion be prepared for some foul hatred.

Wow! It resonates deeply with my knowledge from the astral.
On physical it is normaly that linear experience of time (1st reason - 2nd cause.) Mental body try to transmit to causal body.
I guess on astral/emotional it is reversed (1st cause -2nd reason).This speaks also of an undeveloped emotional body, while causal body try to transmit to mental.

QuoteIf so willed, the Soul could end the Lower Self's existence in a blink of an eye
QuoteJust please be cautious in accusing the Higher Self of attacking you

Wow #2
I guess it is the task of the Soul to attack/ scary the lower self to death.

pmlonline

I don't think so dear Aleshah.  The Soul is that still voice.  It never yells at you.  Nor does it command you.  It is that soft gentle guidance.  It is simply our choice to follow the light or continue an endless journey of on the wheel of life, reincarnation.

daem0n

ok, i see misuderstanding here
i was attacked on oversoul level means that my oversoul was attacked on it's  plane of existence, and i was conscious of it
i use levels as guidelines, highself level is everything high self has access into,  human all human has access into, and oversoul all oversoul has access into
so attack may be on human sphere and won't affect high self, may be on high self level and therefore will also affect human, and may be on oversoul level and will affect all high selves, angelic, planetary, ascended masters whatnot the oversoul has created in order to learn, including humans
and all oversoul experiences has repercussion in everything below, as above so below
do not mistake oversoul with creators or source
neither attach to words

sorry but bible is yhwh (not kal) doing, and he, being false god, has no respect in my eyes, neither representatives of him, no matter how powerful and seemingly shining with love they may seem
and my soul has no aligment with him, have you asked yours ?? (not high self, divine self)
Search for the cause of self, in self
To find everything and nothing

aleshah

Quotei chose evolution and freedom, not surrendering and blindness
I agree with you, in my eyes yhwh and it's dark opposite part is false.
But what let you tell, that love is affected/controlled by
his representatives?yhwh maybe existed or exist as a vampire, but is already diing out.I believe that any god has any controll over 'real love' ..
..but maybe this is stupid, cause representatives claim to be in love.
How do you want experience evolution and freedom without love  in it?

daem0n

seemingly with love, claim to be in love, project love, but where is love ??
i edited that part because it would bring no benefit, albeit true
i accept everything as it is, not colour it with love, just as it is, and appreciate it
it is difficult to describe this state and it's implications, i'll try in due time

pmlonline

Quotei chose evolution and freedom, not surrendering and blindness

Perhaps a misunderstanding.  It is surrender to the light, to goodness, not to darkness.  Surrender is the opposite of fighting.  Our choice is to follow the light and surrender rather than fighting it in a stubborn child like fashion.  The Higher Self is a solar angel.  It has surrendered, yet it has more freedom than we can imagine.  It created your bodies after all.  It so happens that the High Self chooses to remain in deep meditation while we are incarnate in the flesh.  This is for our own protection otherwise there are just too many forces in nature that could and would end our life.  The High Self chooses to remain in deep meditation to gently guide us toward our eventual journey to light.  Remember, as we know, we as Personalities / Lower Self are the same being in totality as the Higher, and Divine Self .  Heck, in that regard we can truly say that we are all one, right?  :-)  Surrendering to the light is freedom.

Perhaps some have misunderstood the Bible because of its current condition.  The Bible was not written by one being.  No disrespect but it is not a reflection on your yhwh.  The present Bible has been annihilated by humanity and other dark forces.  For example, the present Bible contains 66 books.  Take that as a great sign.  Humanity chose to control the people by removing reincarnation from the Bible along with anything they did not believe in.  As a result we have Bible that is by no means a reflection of the Initiates such as Apostle Paul, Jesus the Adept, Master I AM etc.

It is not my wish to change anyone's mind here.  If you so wish I can back off now and let you fine people carry on with your discussion.  My only will is to educate and perhaps clear up some mess and misunderstanding that such dark forces have so created on earth.

Love & Peace,
Paul

pmlonline

I would also note that it is the Higher Self that protects us while we project out of body.  I am not suggesting that it's like an over protective parent.  Yes it allows us to fall, to learn from our mistakes.  Has anyone ever been taken back to their body?  I would suggest that this is the Higher Self bringing us back home.  With time and experience on our belt it will allow us to tread further into more dangerous situations.

daem0n

yes, subtle => matter, and now matter => subtle
i treat all things as relative, i made the mistake of trying to understand you through words, i am truly sorry for that
i am aware that bible is distorted, but no surrendering is required
there is no fighting, there is acceptance in me
yes, surrendering is opposite of fighting, but we need to transcend both, and not choose one
and so is acceptance, i have accepted, and i am more free that i would have imagined
now, why would you back off when things are starting to get interesting ???
also transcend equality and differentiation
there is no higher or lower, and yet it is, and both are false, and at the same time real

you know what is the funniest thing ??
that we agree from the very beginning, at least on high self level, and yet we disagree on details, speaking the same, with few crucial exceptions on percieving, so straight to the point:
distortion is present everywhere, even on soul level there are agendas using their power to further their own ends, and have no interest in people taking their own ways, thus want to maintain status quo
so only efficient way is to rely on ourselves, and don't take anything for granted, explore and demand truth, and seeing all that is
use gudaince, but be aware of it's limitations

i am now aware of one thing that makes understanding impossible, i transcended lower self, and trying to crack these concepts into words is useless
i can move further on my own for no guidance is needed, only information on techniques, and support with tasks my current mind is not able to carry out

i speak as the high self limited and filtered by the body, and ego conditionings neccessary to maintain this vehicle, still i must maintain awareness because some of this conditioning is a must, and yet in some situations can ruin everything
no more emotions, there is no ego, but reactions embeded into this body i  must retain, and sometimes fall into
i haven't recognised that you too try to crack these concepts, only in a different way
yet this has been a valuable lesson, thank you
take care

heh, only now i see that what i mean by acceptance is presented by you as surrendering
you do not hand over your free will, when you are surrendering, do you ?
the difference between us is that i know my purpose for this lifetime, and i fullfiled it and are free to act, while you know that high self knows best, and accept his will
however high self doesn't know everything, for earth problems and this human sphere it could be enough, but i go further
all is light, darkness just marks unawareness of unity

Anonymous

Quote from: daem0n
sorry but bible is yhwh (not kal) doing, and he, being false god, has no respect in my eyes, neither representatives of him, no matter how powerful and seemingly shining with love they may seem
and my soul has no aligment with him, have you asked yours ?? (not high self, divine self)

I agree--the Bible has never resonated with me, it's been manipulated for eons by greedy individuals who want to remain in power.  It's just a collection of historical documents, most channelling, much of it contradictory, and many more documents that are much more enlightening in terms of history, magic, spirituality, etc, have been left out.  The Catholic church at it's finest.  Ever study the Middle Ages, Paul?

As far as your warnings, the New Testament defines "holy spirit" as spiritual truth.  My truth is spriritual truth as I am a spiritual being.  You too.  And yet, we will all come up with a different point of view.  Isn't life grand?

daem0n

ok, now something from my experience (hence true for me) which you probably never hear again

spirit/soul fragment is not required to live in 3d
all set up of bodies - astral, emotional, mental , casual/ whatever is a vehicle for the soul fragment too, allowing it to gather info on "lower" levels
however soul fragment has only one purpose on lower levels - gather experience, nothing more, nothing else (or gets you insights from time to time)
mental body is used to influence lower levels, not higher
we have energy from kundalini, etc, but this uses energy from 3d and lower planes to maintain 3d and lower planes structures
so it is possible to live as empty shell without spirit, yet maintaining all abilities concerning lower planes through astral and mental body

how i got to this:
after initial attack on my oversoul mentioned earlier i thought that i can't  nail them because my enlightment was limited to my perception
however oversoul was able to translate their multidimensional structures into 4d gateways through which i can become them, and bring them back to clarity and unity
after taking care of the assailants i caused even greater disturbance which resulted in counter attack, and my brain was unable to maintain flow of information, and was barely able only through simplyfying carried out by oversoul earlier
so i send most of my mental body, freed from constraints of physical body, to finish things, retained enough of it to maintain telepathic contact with oversoul, and it turned out that more than mental body

so i was left with lots of free time, so i started to think

first insight:
enlightment and becoming one with the world is achieved by finally disidentifying soul fragment with the vehicles, however mental body is required to effectively experience things in 3d, so you are one with things your mental body is able to take shape of (hence traning in becoming enlightened "deeper" is training of the mental body only (+transforming conditioning of the body, well, lower ones, so this is useless too), and waste of time - congratulations for monks), i, as untrained, can take shape of the room i'm in, the building but with less and less details due to ability of mental body and brain to control output of data)
simple, isn't it

second insight:
where is my soul fragment, merged with high self, if i send only mental body i should be able to intereact with it through what was left of it
nope, i send my soul fragment, merged with my high self, along with mental body, because it was required to manipulate assailants on higher levels
so what was left was an empty shell, no soul whatsover, and yet i lived, physical astral and some of the mental, no insights, no abilities, well, perfect regular human (now i know that i could just send higher sheath, leaving more abilities to ego)

and it felt good, because before enlighment i transformed my ego for higher purposes (mainly removing limitations - beliefs, emotions, etc), only lack of information i usually get was disturbing a bit
but the best thing was that i can merge all that i am, after accessing all of me in all dimensions, and after that send it my soul fragment for complete merge, without dying as transformed ego that i here am, not that i fear death, but enjoy being here
also in ascension, i understood that the form is elevated to hold soul, but it is not required to contain it, or rather develops subtler bodies
to interact on more planes, each body for each plane, and yet they are just sheats that are removed as we get back to the source, but still containing info, operating on higher planes brings effects on all planes below them, but lower ones cannot do anything to them because they lack the bodies to interact with them
as above so below, heh, now i think that i understand more of it
take care
oh, i just realised that i sound like oazaki, well, i don't mind, at all ...
one last thing: my oversoul claims to become enlightened in the process, so all is set in motion and nothing can change it, total liberation, although not of me, as transformed ego, and my abilities may be dim, awareness limited, it doesn't matter at all

pmlonline

Kaili,
no I've never studied middle ages that much.  Can you give us a glimpse?

DaemOn,
It is interesting how we all can share such unique points of view.  It seems as though we're all seeing this vast object, each person with a different point of view at a different angle, etc.  Yes, some people are standing far away from the object so they can give us an idea of the object in totality, but they lose detail.  Some are very close and give us details that seem so unique and different, yet they may miss the object in totality.  :-)  Just a thought.

I believe you are correct about self sustained energy.  For example a zombie is a physical without a soul.  Many hauntings are caused by empty astral shells.  Although as far as the mind is concern, there is a stream of energy called the antahkarana.  This thread, the antahkarana, is consciousness and intelligence.  Without it the lower self would be asleep / zombie.  Also there is another thread of energy called the sutratma.  The sutratma is the direct stream of life.  It is the stream of living energy.  The antahkarana thread has existed from the very beginning of time and links each person with his or her monadic source.

Also I think it's important to realize that when one is at a Soul level then there is no "Me, Me, Me."  That is, the Soul is more concerned about the group rather than one individual.  It exists the be of service and not what it can gain.  There is a nice balance between helping others and self growth.  The Soul contains all information about all 7 planes within each 7 cosmic realms.  It exists outside of time and space so there is no need to travel to such a place and learn something.  What it needs from itself, the lower self, is Soul growth by the expression of it's wisdom.
That being said, I think it is wise to reach union with our higher aspect for the betterment of everyone.

Surrender can sound like a scary thing if one has no idea what it is surrendering to and then what happens.  The higher self has no will to posses us.  The whole idea is to link the lower with the higher and then with the divine.  If we have fear for the higher then there can be no surrender.  Surrender is about trust.  Trusting that our higher and divine nature is nearly infinitely intelligent relative to the lower self.  This creates a wonderful and powerful unit which can then shine with unimaginable brilliance.  It is the lower self via free will that focuses the light on the lower worlds.  Each level or aspect is a conduit for the higher.  Even the divine is a conduit for collective consciousness.  Surrender means it is an honor to do the will of God.  It's not being a puppet.  We have free will yet we chose to live and experience our life by doing Gods will.  The higher self gives complete trust in the lower aspect to perform need tasks.  For example, I was once led to a mountain in Malibu beach to put out a fire caused by a cigarette.  When I arrived, I saw the line of ashes that was a cigarette and the dry shrubs were smoking like crazy.  The point is that I chose to listen to the higher self.  It was an honor and a great experience.  I was not a puppet and just as much in control of my life as ever.  But I chose to be a conduit and listen to my teacher, my higher self.  If it were not for the higher self then there most likely would have been another great Malibu fire.  The last Malibu fires destroyed countless homes and took lives.

So each unit, lower, higher, and divine is just as important.  The lower is just as important.  It is a vital vessel in it's own world.  It has nothing to do with capturing the lower self for its own pleasure, etc.  Remember the lower self is part of the higher self.  There is no malicious desire to hurt itself.  It is beyond self pleasure.  The Joy of the Soul comes from surrender to the Divine, from being of service to God, to helping the group.  Each aspect or level is a beautiful conduit for the next higher level.
When one enters the state of the higher self they realize there is no separateness.  They lose this "Me, Me, Me" stuff and have an inner will to help others.  At the divine level they become one with all things.

aleshah

Ok guys you have been attacked by negs and responded with love.
I had all to often this kind of attacks.But the hugest attack I've got, as i was travelling with the local bus, there was sitting a girl.Her appearance was naturally(girlie like, long blonde hair)
but her eyes were dark, very dark. She looked at me and i felt to this present moment a very strong force.I don't even know if this was kind of attack, but it felt like
uncoditional love after all.So what you do if this attack is uncoditional love?I tried to send it back again (telepathically,of course) and there was a strong repercussion, other love memories, kind of pictures arised and it felt like I was reading trough the
whole memory of this love being.Maybe she just sucked or destoyed my energy, but it felt awesome!
whole

Hooks are placed mostly in the back? of the chakras.However my mental body i made so strong, it actually cracks down all....

daem0n

i feel that these threads of energy have nothing to do with soul, only subtler bodies

aleshah

Contemplations are helping me and 're clearing/compress out the mind in multiple areas.
There were some passages, were i've got some more xp fragments needed to be cleared, being pure and thread/rule at  higher vibrations.
I remembered, that in the past exactly in the same place this 'love' - attack happened i was going for a walk and tought about a person i loved very strong.
Maybe this toughts were saved in the energy of this place.
Somehow has this *attack*-girl succeed in recalling this information, because  she maybe recalled all present energies at this place.As my 'oversoul' fragment noticed that it send me a message,and i backfired....and collected/copied xp soul fragments of this girl.It is very raw of describing it all in words.

@pmlonline i have some raw questions for you i hope you are informed, if not it's also ok.. i go to find more stuff about, it will just take more time.  :)
here they are:

How i can recognize if the emotional body is undeveloped or developed?
What happens if  duality of the lower forms  is transcended , are they after that not low anymore?
Do you use reverse silenced tought/words communicate  to the emotional body regularly?
How do you use it(examples?) , is this another threatise for suggestions or hypnosis?
I heard of similar psychic weapons from the us military by the use of silenced words broadcast in (irak?) under the treshold of the brain for propaganda...(non-lethal weapons) :?

@daemo0n. you maybe noticed here i used the word 'oversoul'
it sounds for me better, too :
light warrior,surrenderer,above.messenger,mega mind...the middle,

Let me take out family  of all  the lower vehicles
i begin:

physical body
pain body (pain shield)
astral body
sound body
energy/etheric body (energy shield)
mental  body
light body (activated merkaba/light shield)
spiritual/causal body
akashah body (akashah shield)

pmlonline

Dear brothers and sisters,

What many have experienced IMHO is wonderful and not to be compared to any higher vibrational experiences.  A great deal of people prefer to journey on their own accord rather than accept any significant help from those who've already treaded the path to liberation.  I'm sure they accept some help to a certain degree.  Adepts & Initiates who have already treaded this path do indeed understand that each individual must take their own unique path.  That each person goes through a unique experience and requires different advice.  Although the Adepts and Initiates in their state of being have great sight and know where each individual stands just as any school teacher on earth can help just about any student.  Any spiritual liberated teacher on earth can surely offer immense help to any disciple.  It is simply a matter of choice.

Now the question arises, are we ready for such help.  It depends on the spiritual level or evolution of that teacher for Adepts rarely take on students that are not already a 3rd degree initiate.  3rd degree initiate by my definition is simply someone that has mastered the three lower planes; Physical (which includes the Etheric) body, the Astral / Desire body, and the mental unit; i.e., a liberated person.  The Adepts are usually more concerned with the entire planet as a whole rather than one individual.  There are plenty of Initiates that offer help but it takes time and effort from a Disciple to attack them.  Key word, *attrack.*  So what attracts them as you well know is light.  Many of them seek new disciples who are already shining brightly.  They typically look for dedicated students.  Students who's Love Chakra is beaming, who are selfless, willing to trust and listen, willing to learn.

So we might ask what about the others who are yet not ready for a high teacher.  I would say that they continue to study, learn, practice, and try to find one of the group teachers.  I refer to a group teacher as one who's offered their teachings through books such as Max Heindel, Master DK via Alice Bailey, etc.  Although books are not specific to each student.  So the student must still tread the path alone until they attract their individual Soul teacher.

This not to belittle books by no means.  Learning how the universe and all things work in detail has great benefits.  I strongly believe that those who chose to not put forth the effort and educate themselves are the ones who want to take the scenic route.  Those who study the map and what to expect are the ones who take the short route.  It's our choice.

Those who take the scenic route and wish to wing it should not get too crazy though.  We must remember our history.  That during each great period there is judgment day.  What is judgment day?  Most great spiritual books speak of this, even the Bible.  But again the Bible is nearly impossible to grasp a clear picture due to language differences and other distortions.  I'll say that judgment day is very near and the 1000 year Peace Period is expect to *slowly begin* and on schedule for approximately the mid 2020's -- 2024 to 2027.  The Peace Period is self-explanatory.  It is a period when peace rules.  This means that a great deal of souls are not allowed to reincarnate on this planet because they are either too aggressive, ect.  They will have their chance again, and again, and again until they finally get it.

So what does history tell us.  Looking back at the last great judgment day via the mental akashic records one will see that the Anthropoid Apes were part of the Human Kingdom.  They were held back because they were not ready, mostly due to the abuse of the sex force.  Lets look even farther back to billions of years when our present human kingdom was in the animalistic state.  This is when we were considered the animal kingdom, and the animal kingdom was then considered the planet kingdom, etc.  Back then the Angelic kingdom was considered the human kingdom.  Now this does not imply that Angels incarnated in the flesh.  This is not true.  This was during the moon period and the earth was an Etheric planet, not a physical planet.  So the Angelic kingdom is master of the Etheric plane just as the Archangel Kingdom is master of the Astral plane.  The human kingdom will one day be the masters of the Physical plane when we fully ascend.  And one day the animal kingdom will be master of an even denser plane than Earth.

Remember that soon the Earth will enter into a region of space that will increase the Earths vibrational state and there the Earth will become an Etheric planet and what is now the Etheric planet earth will become an Astral planet, etc.  And one day the pillars of light through an evolutionary creation process will create another Earth that will be denser even yet and there the Animal Kingdom will reign and will become the masters of that new denser planet.  This is the spiral process where everything repeats but each pass is always different.

Anyhow, history will show that during the moon period there was a great judgment day.  And those who were held back are now what are called the fallen angels.  They are a nuisance to humanity just as the Anthropoid Apes will become the next nuisance to the animal kingdom during the next period.

The point beyond the history lesson is we should be careful and not get too crazy on our own.  We don't want to be mislead by Ones Own Self Demons too much and end up like the Anthropoid Apes or the luciferian fallen angels.  Ones own self demons may sound unusual to most but between the undeveloped Desire body and Mental bodies it's a war for the Disciple.  Mental bodies come from the mental unit and can be extremely powerful.  For example, people should be very careful what they think and visualize while having sex.  Via our energy at that moment the thought can materialize in other realms.

Just a thought.  Just my 2 cents. :-)

Love & Peace,
Paul

pmlonline

Dear Aleshah,

That's an interesting list of bodies you've listed there.  You might want to take a look at this diagram:
http://www.rosicrucian.com/images/rccen005.gif

It is our goal to develop all bodies.  For the lower self this would include of course the Physical, the Etheric, Desire / Astral, and the Mind / Mental Unit.  As far as know the development of the Desire body ... you could try the reverse speech.  That's the closest way of doing it scientifically.  If it cusses you out then it's probably not developed at all.  If it's of a more positive nature than it would be more developed.  If it's like an angel than Congrats to you!!!
We all have a good idea how to build up the physical body.  By eating healthy and sufficient exercise.  Direct Sun helps the vital body, which is part of the lower physical body.  One builds up a strong Desire body by becoming master of your emotions; highest desires and emotions.  Negative emotions destroy the Desire body.  For info on this you can read chapter III of the Cosmo-Conception.  It will tell you how to develop all nine bodies including the Mind.
http://www.rosicrucian.com/rcc/rcceng03.htm

I have not used reverse speech for long time.  Way back then I tried it.  It was easy for me to get clear sentences from my Desire body.  This might not occur as often for other people though and may take more time.  For me there was a clear response to every question I asked the Desire body.  When it didn't get what it wanted, it began to rebel and used foul language.  Then all of a sudden it stopped responding completely.  I did this for a friend over the phone and he freaked out.  I think he became scared that his reverse speech would reveal hidden secrets to me, lol.  After two reverse speeches he became angry at them and wanted nothing to do with them.

It is interesting to note that studies on reverse speech suggest that there is communication between people on a daily basis in reverse.  It's like another person's inside of us and they talk to each other.  Also studies show that reverse speech can give predictions of which some have come true.  The Desire body is very powerful and nothing to be taken lightly.  Are you familiar with David John Oates?  He's one of the leaders in this industry.
http://www.reversespeech.com
http://www.reversespeech.com/revlab.htm

Here are but just a few of the more interesting reverse speeches of George W. Bush,
http://www.reversespeech.com/bush.htm

Bush appeared to be strong on the legalisation of marijuana but in reverse said "I shall deal with dope"

There is an edge to Bush, however, that surfaces in the election campaign as he talks about the murder of a black man. In reverse he says "Hide the filthy ni-g-r"

This theme continues throughout his presidency with reversals of contempt against both the Senate and Congress. In reverse he says "Senate, they're all first year losers" and "Choke the f--k-rs now", and he talks forward about the Palestinian authority in reverse "Hear our fame, this little f--k"

An ulterior motive and a possible family connection when Bush says "Rule the planet, Dad"

Bush's reversal on Saddam Hussein "We'll ban the d-ckhead"

In 2003 Bush was capturing terrorists and was determined to win and says in reverse "I will beat this silly business" and "See them in a cell" and went in with force determined to kill as many as he could in this reversal "May the devil go on ahead" and "You'll f--k 'em dead"

And finally, we are only left wondering as George Bush says forwards that he doesn't want to be a war President and then says in reverse, "Hell sickness, I wish you were master."

Do you want to hear from a Desire body that is very out of control?  Here is one O.J. Simpson reversals that says it all.  This is the original police interview with OJ Simpson recorded 24 hours after the murders. This reversal says: "I killed them. MY worst night."  And another that says: "See, my race is up" and "I'll kill again."  And yet another during that interview, "I killed 'em high. Bored with you."  He's saying he killed them and he's now bored.  Yet another, "Killed them walking. The foul d-ckhead's involved."  And another, "I skinned. Get f--ked / I will kiss you that way."  Another, " I skinned them all."  And it goes on and on.

The Clinton Sex Scandal Reversals:
Here is the first reversal found on Clinton's lawyer, David Kendal, immediately after his testimony to the special counsel. The reversal says, "Enormous sex.", and it occurs as soon as Kendal says, The president's testimony. It is actually part of an entire phrase, "Enormous sex. They deserve with it."  Another one says " Lusty Monica / You served me enough fuss", and "F--ked the girl with a scab.",  "Make her swallow. You trash. An easy role/roll.",  "The mama in the sheet. F--k her."  "Why did I sin",  This reversal was found on Clinton during his press conference with Tony Blair, 2/6/98. He is saying forwards that he cannot comment on the Paula Jones hearings. In reverse he appears to say, "Had sex with an Oregon Madam."

Here are some Air Force Roswell Press Conference reversals:
Forwards he says, " we're confident once the report is out and digested by the public that this will be the final word on the Roswell incident..." but in reverse he said "We faked it."
Forwards he says, " ..were probably test dummies that were carried aloft by US air force high altitude balloons for high altitude research..." but reverse he says " Sell the babble."
Forward he says, " ..the first report was the GAO required report for project Mogul." But in reverse he says, "Shield the ship / I live in bullsh-t."  Forward he says " ..I don't know what they saw in 47 but I'm quite sure it probably project Mogul..."  in reverse "Curse you to beat NASA. Lying in its slice."

Peace & Love,
Paul

daem0n

you don't listen, you dismiss (natural thing, btw :wink:)
maybe i should start writing in 3 person, why not ?

pmlonline

Actually dear daem0n I listen to what 1000's of enlightened people say.  Experiences, especially out of body, are subject to extreme self illusions until one has self mastery and 1000's of hours out of body travel under their belt.  Additionally the bodies must be in a state of spiritual development otherwise one will experience great illusions.  I've read so many people who claim they traveled to another universe, but they do not realize that what they've experienced is a waking dream.  Not even the mental body can travel that fast.  I believe the speed of thought is several million times faster than the speed of light.  That may seem instantaneous on a solar system scale but becomes noticeable on a larger scale.  To do so one has to project far into the higher mental planes and then travel is unimaginable, but not on a universal scale.

It's everyone's choice to accept his or her experiences according to their interpretation.  One may think they were attacked by their Oversoul but what if in reality it was their desire body that was attacked.  With self-education one can learn and decipher what is going on.  I chose to listen to those who have already treaded this path.  Those who have already mapped the universe and the bodies.  :-)

I think this will be my last post in this thread as it's begging to become repetitive.

Take care and much Love to you!
Paul

p.s. I like your new icon daem0n

aleshah

sorry.. i don't understood the whole concept of reverse speech.it seems very enigmatic to me.
For expample if i say
"I fly out in the dark night".What i get?Need i some special reverse dictionary?

daem0n

he is aware of that, as well as self-illusions, and he is aware how others percieve his experience, and he is aware that this could have been walking dream, and yet  how another layer unfold and changed his perceptions, as well as himself, he will use this experience for even greater detachment, detachment from spiritual path
one has no ability nor senses to confirm it, nor has he need to, ultimate subjectivity allows lessons to unfold in all things, even illusions, and he won't stop searching
you still don't listen, nor read carefully, draw conclusions and filter the rest through them
he searched for something new and this picture resonated
he hopes that anyone reading this thread had good time, and stops posting too

pmlonline

Dear daem0n,

If you were Jesus I would study every letter, every character, you wrote.  I study the words of many people that are more liberated.  My formula for spotting liberation consists of the persons history, experience, knowledge, my intuition of that person.  I have a pretty big database and I'm not about to drop it for one person who's experiences contradict 1000's of enlightened ones including my own experiences.  It's not that your experiences are contradicting, but rather your interpretations of your experiences are.  But I'm not here to judge your experiences.  Just to nudge you into seeking knowledge about the universe and all things.  Many people are turned off by this because initially they see so many contradictions.  But I tell you that after awhile those contradictions fit the whole puzzle quite nicely.

I am not here at astral pulse to learn more.  I am here to help others and nothing more.  If by chance I come across an Initiate or Adept then will I listen to them?  You betcha!

Dear Aleshah,

The words from the Desire body are words of deep emotions.  It knows nothing of intellect like the mental body.  It is of a much lower vibration.  What you wrote, "I fly out in the dark night" would be very interesting.  That would be a good example of a deep emotion.  To fly / OBE into the dark and mysterious astral realms.  You can try to ask for further detail.  If it so desires then it will say more.  Remember that the undeveloped Desire body bores very easily.  Perhaps I was fortunate in that most of my reversals were clear and direct.  Most of the reversals at David's site are also clear.  Try again and see what happens.

Love & Peace,
Paul

daem0n

he is still seeking, he will never stop, understands your methods
we don't disagree on facts, but on our interpretations of them, agreed
no contradictions whatsoever
he will check desire body more closely
now as he read his posts he sees that he has fallen into loop due to intensity of the experience, and will hopefully restore functioning in due time
take care

aleshah

My way is to transcend the disire body to
emotional body and to the astral body and realign  its navigating points.Another attitude is to extend the energy amount of this emotional muscles.NLP,emotional intelligence shortly: EQ.
But i still don't get the point of emotional development you mentioned.Sure it's part of some mind control, but how you develop your mind  to receive lower vibrations without realign with it?
It seems you have an undeveloped desire body:

QuoteI am not here at astral pulse to learn more
QuoteRemember that the undeveloped Desire body bores very easily

It is easier to pick up parts of the vehicles as to pick up the subjective points of navigation on my way...

@daem0n .
hey brother, are you probing precog on me?be careful... ;)