News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Attacked by a Professionals.

Previous topic - Next topic

daem0n

Dearest pmlonline:
memory settled, bliss level decreased to allow normal interaction
Quote from: pmlonline
When the Lower Self has reached union and perfect stillness, then you will only see the reflection of God in that face.
actually you will see what you really are, because god is reflected in and through all things, this is a mirror, not screen and you may don't like what is reflected, why jesus was crusified ???
indeed, he who merged with high self (high self) wants to merge with divine self (oversoul) you don't surrender, you tranform yourself so that there is little difference between you except limitations of the body (survival conditioning, without fear), and then merge
This is an Adept, an Avatar, to be your own Master, and brings about infinite Bliss.
when you merge with high self bliss becomes limitation, as in his case, when he started blabering because the mind surrendered to the bliss, this will be taken of (he notes the difference between being initiate and adept)
Quote from: pmlonlineWhen one achieves union with the Higher Self then one is guided to one or more groups.
when one achieves union with high self he explores the knowledge of high self and is able to move further on his own, or provided information through willing that is accomplished by parts of himself that he may still not be be able to be aware of, if you will to be guided by such groups then it will be so, but this is not neccessary
Quote from: pmlonlineI would agree that concentrating on the higher or Divine (Oversoul) is not the point, but rather to concentrate on uplifting the lower self.
we perfectly agree
Quote from: pmlonlineSome groups refer to the higher self as the Ego. Some refer to it as the lower self (physical & astral).
unity is not embraced from merging, but from enlightment these are 2 different things, as merging embraces wholeness, and wholeness only
Quote from: pmlonlineThe High Self chooses to remain in deep meditation to gently guide us toward our eventual journey to light.
of course, this is his main purpose, and it is quite limited to maintain it's role, he meant oversoul problems as origin
Quote from: pmlonlineRemember, as we know, we as Personalities / Lower Self are the same being in totality as the Higher, and Divine Self .
yes, so there are problems originating from various levels
Quote from: pmlonlineSeek and ye shall find.(the truth)
reality/chaos eludes all valiant attempts to be cathegorised and classfied, it is apparently mind still working with all his labels, give up and transcend, the only thing grasping reality is reality itself (also known as god/source)
Quote from: pmlonlineMatter is said to be the planes of illusion.
he is rather convinced that illusions reach out to highest, with exception of god, whose illusions/mind is our reality, as there can only be one erfection
he finds it naive that if the only thing being perfect and in balance is god, one would unquestioningly believe that divine hierarchy doesn't have it's own agendas, and may play out a facade, just as in communism, when it apparently gives all equal amounts, keeping 9/10 to itself history repeats itself over and over again, experience is just the same for the most of humanity, only in different background, no teaching for majority of it, only some prophecies, and belief, all present, in guess what, yes ...divine, but no lessons taken from it, don't you find it a bit, ..., leeching, not entioning best of us eliminated in cradles by "dark forces", yes, history is a great lesson, he sees divine hierarchy more and more as communistic goverment this has nothing to do with high self, oversoul relationship care to elaborate on this one, not replying, but showing your truth
Quote from: pmlonlineHundreds of Adepts who've been liberated from Matter have come back to help humanity.Several of them have provided some very detailed information.
he would gladly see it, perhaps that book of yours, he will probably read it
detailed=limited, it is only a framework, effect can be achieved without it
Quote from: pmlonlineIt is surrender to the light, to goodness, not to darkness.
surrender is surrender, we are one and we are equal, yet differentiated, truly light beings encourage evolution and exploring yourself by yourself
Quote from: pmlonlineuntil one has self mastery
mind you, you do not have, else you wouldn't be acting in such way, he knows that one can slip as he does, too, but the amount of your armouring and self-righteusness is questioning your credibility in more subtle matters, for example social ones, apparently outside of your experience
if you don't bother to read posts how do you expect your replies  to be accurate, or on subject, for that matter, have you bothered to read them again ?, he had, to make sure he understands what are you trying to say, and what he is trying to say your knowledge is your greatest limitation, you have so much  preconceptions that you rearrange reality to fit it, he wonders if consiously, also others can pick it up quite easily, and use to their own advantage
Quote from: pmlonlineIf you were Jesus I would study every letter, every character, you wrote.
that's authority all right, quite low on his scale

you know nothing about his liberation, nor background to it, you just assume from posts that don't fit your beliefs
your intuition of that person ???, or rather your preconception, based on the persons history, experience, knowledge, funny that intuition is last thing on your list
he hopes that you will work on pinpointed limitations, don't bother with his experience just because it doesn't suit your path, that was his experience suited only for him
unless you abandon belief structures and rational mind you won't ascend,
you may have great knowledge and experience and be equally blind, especially when you are here to teach, which probably extends over other areas of your life
please note that this means are taken only because of your extensive armouring, he is just a mirror
with selfless compassion and love, he

aleshah:
he is sorry he thought about you only for brief moment concerning development of lower bodies
he can suggest some lecture:
the power of now by eckhart tolle
initiation into hermetics by franz bardon http://lqairah.tripod.com/
also shamanistic programming which you should like, as well as balanced way to interact with your bodies, if you bother to read some of the articles about ku, lono and kane (sub,con,spirit)
http://www.sergeking.com/Psience/deepro.html
Search for the cause of self, in self
To find everything and nothing

pmlonline

I am not here to return the judgment dear daem0n.  I am not here to argue or cause you any unnecessary pain.  But with growth often comes pain.  You do make many claims yet there are no enlightened people who believe in what you believe.  At least not of the light.  That is fine as long as you understand that.

I have a nightly exercise that I offer you.  It is perhaps one of the most well known exercises that all sincere disciples practice.  Why?  Because it forces us to look back upon the entire day and analyze our own actions.  It is called retrospection dear daem0n.  It is something I try to practice every evening as I am not afraid to analyze in detail all my actions.

http://www.rosicrucian.com/rcc/rcceng19.htm#par88
+++++++++++
The Evening exercise, Retrospection, is of greater value than any other method in advancing the aspirant upon the path of attainment. It has such a far-reaching effect that it enables one to learn now, not only the lessons of this life, but lessons ordinarily reserved for future lives.

After going to bed at night the body should be relaxed. Then the aspirant begins to review the scenes of the day in reverse order, starting with the events of the evening, then the occurrences of the afternoon, of the forenoon, and the morning. He endeavors to picture to himself each scene as faithfully as possible--seeks to reproduce before his mind's eye all that took place in each pictured scene with the object of judging his actions, of ascertaining if his words conveyed the meaning he intended or gave a false impression, or if he overstated or understated in relating experiences to others. He reviews his moral attitude in relation to each scene. At meals, did he eat to live, or did he live to eat--to please the palate? Let him judge himself and blame where blame is due, praise where merited.

People sometimes find it difficult to remain awake till the exercise has been performed. In such cases it is permissible to sit up in bed till it is possible to follow the ordinary method.

The value of retrospection is enormous--far-reaching beyond imagination. In the first place, we perform the work of restoration of harmony consciously and in a shorter time than the desire body can do during sleep, leaving a larger portion of the night available for outside work than otherwise possible. In the second place, we live our purgatory and first heaven each night, and build into the spirit as Right Feeling the essence of the day's experience. Thus we escape purgatory after death and also save time spent in the first heaven. And last, but not least, having extracted day by day the essence of experiences which make for soul growth, and having built them into the spirit, we are actually living in an attitude of mind and developing along lines that would ordinarily have been reserved for future lives. By the faithful performance of this exercise we expunge day by day undesirable occurrences from our subconscious memory so that our sins are blotted out, our auras commence to shine with spiritual gold extracted by retrospection from the experiences of each day, and thus we attract the attention of the Teacher.

The pure shall see God, said Christ, and the Teacher will quickly open our eyes when we are fit to enter into the "Hall of Learning," the desire world, where we obtain our first experiences of conscious life without the dense body.
+++++++++++

Love & Peace,
Paul
NOTE: I believe a moderator may have edited some of my posts on mysticism. I will no longer post here until users can know when moderators edit their posts.

Free 700 pg online book from an Initiate:
http://www.rosicrucian.com/rcc/rcceng00.htm#contents

daem0n

Dear pmlonline:
i merely returned what you presented, it saddens me that you look at it this way
pain is the best teacher, and i see only lessons within it
i am also too aware of what i speak, at least in the last two posts, as dust settled, and believe me that i have my reasons
i thank you for reminding me of your retrospection, it would probably be quite useful to do it in the evening and not right after the event, it may give greater overview of my actions during the day
i do not believe, i just analyze using sources i have access too
you have your truth and i have mine, they may not resonate with each other, but they do offer opportunities to grow
i suggest to end this discussion too, it is indeed begging to become repetitive
good luck on your path, may it serve you well

aleshah

@daemon:

Do you embrace your mind in the way of akashic elements?
First off all the 'undeveloped' mind fly arround waters and earth,
after it passed trough fire it becomes fire-air element and after that the air element.By compression/uncoditional love it turns to the akashic-ether element.
While repetition and pain is caused by inner walls it is not a teacher, it just impress the records by itensity.

By seeking the stillness on this planet of pain and repetition we build an astral noize vortex.The quest of stillness creates ironically noize....We should look and
hear uppon our inner voice and travel with light & love, cause only our trandescence guides us to stillness, inner peace and the power for new creations.

daem0n

right now i am embracing unconditional love lesson, starting here, up to that attack i had fire/air, now i'm too detached to claim to have fire (also note the confusion i have been in for the last couple of days), no passion at all, only will
i know that words are different things for each of us, and what i wrote can be understood in completely different way, i just want people to think for themselves, you are not meant to believe any of it, only use this mental concept for considering new possibilities

i never looked for stillness, maybe some time ago, i don't remeber now, only removal of all limitations from all that i am, and this path took me here, there is stillness, and yet there are many things happening

what i mean by pain is stimuli to grow and act, normally interpreted in good/bad matrix
repetition is used to change habits, not really transcend them, you just polish the chains

aleshah

Do you think positive affirmations could  remove limitations?
Or do they the typical bliss b****?

http://www.selfgrowth.com/articles/Latiff1.html

daem0n

finding the cause of the limitation is the greatest tool
you may have noticed that some limitations evolve into vicious circles, like for example depression
like the questions in that article, get why where when who for each limitation
then, get the same questions for origins of your limitation
if they were caused by someone, understand him and forgive (even if he is a real bastard, it is easier when you consider his blindness, that is why it was easy for christ to forgive his oppressors, because he knew that they are blind, and it applies for all people, they have no free will, they just react, why you should consider them responsible if they can't be even responsible for themselves)

at least worked for me
it all came to not knowing myself in the end, and through my initial awakening (realising your are not only your body and mind)  i destroyed the major cause, and thus most of the circles, note that they can be self sustaining, then affirmations, thought control and observation are used to finish off remaining ones, it is lot of work, i admit
if you don't know who you are, remove all you have been taught, said by everyone, and meditate what of you appeared on it's own, and then what is more inside you
when you get to your core you may then change it through affirmations and direct actions, thought control and observation
if you have problems with craving and desires, which should dissapear in majority after initial awakening, you can start negotiating with your subconsious, trade it for bliss and peace, it should follow, for it is not stupid, only lost, it never knew that this path exists
you also have to destroy the body of pain, i see you already know about, it can be done by direct observation, whenever emotional/mental pain appears, observe it and thus cut it off from energy reserves, it will soon die off on it's own

little help - forgiveness is acknowledging irrelevance of experience to your well being, also known as letting go, taking into account that people are just puppets, it is really easy (most of them)
sry if i tell you about things you know, maybe they will be handy to someone else

aleshah

thx for your openess.
it knows that it is telling sometimes much,
and by its wrong doing people who reading it get stuck
on (and maybe bored of some repetition)...
What people don't understand - they simply hate.After that phase they look again and hook on it.
It thinks before it goes on travel it needs to clean its house.It telling people puppets could be a great chance to hit on bliss and it knows, that you will .It is not pleasant to be a puppet, it knows the core/cycles and other problems above...and that knowledge is definitly power with unrecognized value.

Amadeus82

aleshah

Quoteyou also have to destroy the body of pain, i see you already know about, it can be done by direct observation, whenever emotional/mental pain appears, observe it and thus cut it off from energy reserves, it will soon die off on it's own
i have got an easier way, i just affect the core(energy matrix of the pain body)
If you have got multiple-psychic gain peaks,energy-outdrawings 'kundalini' like...
it is obvious that you have got many sub-patterns generated, retriggered, by affecting, re-calling the core, simply challenge/observe the central source and you get them down faster.
Also notice if you obseve diffrent recalls of past live memoriez.It is a trick by technology to replace your past memoriez  by weaker impressions and also a natural way of forgetting.I experience that feelings serve the link to memoriez/knowledge.Do you also some techniques or do you simply read /write books? :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Best regards, by learning energy manipulation you need not cut down somthing you can change it and use it for your best means  :)  :D

Tyciol

I'm not sure about what affirmations do, but even if they don't leak into the subconscious to alter your mind (which is strange if you think about it) or subtly change your inner self (regarding physical affirmations), they're probably useful for remembering things.

daem0n

well, i have done it in before i was proficient with energy manipulation, and now i just will and it happens sooner or later (sooner)
right now i am ascending, and have many sub-patterns that i need to get going
i almost perfected the mind,  body is the problem, and origin of problems/patterns
thx for the trick, it already proved useful to finish off some semblence to arrogance, so my mind is clear now, as body allows
right now i am slowly connecting more and more awareness, but it is a process on it's own, overviewed by higher parts of me, and i have too many things going, so i just sleep/post/study
i have overview of my past lives, but only to deal with origins of problems, solved already, now i will gradually release trauma embeded in cells during ascension
emotions preserve the experience, and are the same during experience and in the memory

aleshah

If looking rude about it:

If you say the command to your SOUL to build higher energies arround in the air and taking higher-dimensional information buld in the air... it would do it, but you will notice maybe very hardly.Psychic effects of a newbee to higher energies would be a great desire to cry...cry out like out of the bliss?...
Also some buddha laughs can follow.Finally it depends on you.
It is just the reverse gate effect of the *undeveloped* emotional body to higher energies.The same is like someone experience pain, he would cry,
saying "AUU" some animal stuff (past life experience???)or even a perverse laugh.This  intonation from lower to higher. intonation just attracts awareness , it loses focus about the pain.(drug)
low vibes= pain; high vibes = no pain / well being (being on drugs)

You see, length of being in lower vibes depends on development of emotional body and
*care* about the pain.Then more pain experienced, then more it would
build natural resistance taking *care* about it.

pmlonline

Quote from: aleshahlow density= pain; high density = no pain / well being.

Dear Aleshah,

Are you suggesting that the denser planes such as the physical are less pain and more well-being than the less dense planes such as the Buddhic plane?
NOTE: I believe a moderator may have edited some of my posts on mysticism. I will no longer post here until users can know when moderators edit their posts.

aleshah

Dear Aleshah,

Are you suggesting that the denser planes such as the physical are less pain and more well-being than the less dense planes such as the Buddhic plane?

Pain is created internal, not external.This has got lesser to do with planes, but your atunement/intonation to them.
By cutting down pain frequency we are speaking about lose belief in it... body construct/part of it.By switching to diffrent planes your best regards are not to lose your beliefs but to blend them off for some while...

If you ever experienced taking some short  ice-shocks to body, you also will feel raised energy level.
Pain is a  signal that says ' get out'.If during  a long ice-shock you lose this signal, you get dizzy and the cells expand faster than they should, the water content expands them to strong ...they get damaged.
If you stay on a plane to long it could happen, that you lose consciousness... who knows?No one came back and told me...

pmlonline

Quote from: aleshahPain is created internal, not external.This has got lesser to do with planes, but your atunement/intonation to them.
By cutting down pain frequency we are speaking about lose belief in it... body construct/part of it

Dear Aleshah,

I was only quoting you.  I asked a question and I'm still waiting. :-)   Again I'll quote you,

aleshah

low density = 3D,4D
high density above.
Higher densities experience / time get's faster/diffrent.The ratio of pain is blended faster in on/off, you experience still pain if you can phase your physical body to higher densities, but gets smother... if it is to high dense, to pure, to be affected/ resonate with outside attacks/ whatever...

I suppose pain is no deal in 4D anymore, only a reflex by using 3D beliefs that not suits to 4D.If you are a high dimensional traveller your attitude is to 'cut them down'/ change body structure.
By subviding/ zooming to the 3rd densitiy a sportsman who changed his body structure can run faster/longer as a normal untrained person.+ a professional knows, how to balance his energy PRODUCTION / DESTRUCTION

pmlonline

Quote from: aleshahlow density = 3D,4D
high density above.
Higher densities experience / time get's faster/diffrent.The ratio of pain is blended faster in on/off, you experience still pain if you can phase your physical body to higher densities, but gets smother... if the body is to high dense it  is  to pure to be affected/ resonate with outside attacks/ whatever...

Now I see.  This is only a matter of misunderstanding.  You are confusing density with vibration.  Higher vibration means lower density.

This is displayed through out nature.  For example, the higher one goes in our altitude in Earths atmosphere the less dense the atmosphere becomes.  In the lower regions of our atmosphere one will find denser particles such as O2, O, N2, NO, and Ar dominate.  In even higher regions of our atmosphere one will find less dense particles such as Hydrogen and Helium.  The Hydrogen and Helium are more energetic and travel much faster than matter at the lower regions.  Yet at even higher regions one finds the Van Allen belt.  At the lower regions of the Van Allen belt one finds very light particles such as protons.  At the higher regions of the Van Allen belt one finds extremely light particles such as electrons.  These electrons are traveling at incredible speeds.

Peace & Love,
Paul

aleshah

yes. i am confusing.
Confused is maybe... that each density is holding their own vibrations/frequencies and to travel there needs maybe a phasing to this frequency bands.
Quantum particles/theory tells somthing else, it tells you you can switch of something in place A affecting maybe places A,B,C,D,.... playing god.Or that you can travel from A to C without affecting/pass B. lol

While in old physics a particle has got its own vibration in new physics this particle has got a cloud(many pre-possibilities, states)

Let us build a quantum computer with the help of satan. lol

Tayesin

Hi, if you read all the way through this thread, let me end it with this message.

Dis-information has returned.  The darkness lies there, behind this....

"I am not here at astral pulse to learn more".

Time to end this thread now dear people.

Love Always.

aleshah

Embracing the qualities of the fathers.
Would do it any sense to live this life, by repeating the same faults?It will.
By embracing the fathers it would cause a failure.Embracing Dark Vader and follow the dark side.Darkness with a small light-seed in the mix.

pmlonline

Quote from: TayesinHi, if you read all the way through this thread, let me end it with this message.
Dis-information has returned.  The darkness lies there, behind this....

Dear Tayesin,

As stated, I am here to help others.  It is called Service To Others.  I did not come here for myself.  Yes, if you may refer to that as darkness, but remember that polarity is a matter of relativity.  That is, darkness referse to Light as darkness and the Light refers to darkness as darkness.

Much Love to you dear Soul,
Paul

aleshah

remember, help is also relative term you need also to check if someone needs your help. it is hurting angelic intelligence to offer help if someone don't need it.
Another point is... mental clarity is enough to let them in the mud(if they pretend they need help.)

By chat one automaticly shares their own mind or its phrases he uses with other minds (if the separation illusion has any sense)and building up attachments/cores >ground, earth.

pmlonline

Quote from: aleshahremember, help is also relative term you need also to check if someone needs your help.

Yes indeed dear aleshah.  Good point.  There is the intent, which is what I was discussing, and the end results.  If one's intent is to be of service then that does not imply that one would refuse any growth.  I believe we are always learning and growing.

Peace & Love,
Paul

aleshah

maybe it is more compex
if you look not only orthodox
intent > end result
but unorthodox:
intent process > further process.
:)