News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Attacked on the astral plane

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristen

Hi Mathias -

Something that may be worth trying is banishing all aspects of Qlippothic force by name from your physical, mental and spiritual existance.

The Golden Dawn by Isrealie Regardie names the Qlippoth...

There is a site that has Kaballah circle rites -  I have found the rites to be extremely fruitful in practice for meditative/dream study of the dynamics of each Sephira - for recognizing the forms associated with them, and in asking for balance, assistance, and so on.  It lists the God names, Archangelic and Angelic names (Dion Fortune's Mystical Kaballah also lists these); as well as Egyptian diety names.  

The site is http://www.spirit-alembic.com - and you can navigate to each individual sephira by name.

Anyway, I've found that combining a request for assistance from the sacred forces of the sephira in banishing aspects of the Qlippoth associated with it is extremely powerful.

If you're more inclined to another system - the Greek system that has been discussed, I'll bet there are equivilant rites.

I hope this helps.

Kristen

P.S.  The prayer contained in the invocatory rite is wonderful in and of itself:

Now let the Archangel ---------- come to me and carry my words to his God-aspect ----------- and to his Angelic helpers, the ----------.  Archangel ----------- please help me and bless me in the following ways:

Let my feet now find the path to closeness with my Creator.  Please help me; guide my feet onto the right path, and help me recognize and act upon every choice that I must make in order to make my path lead where my creator intends for me.  Let me find God, and serve him perfectly, as I was created to do.

Amen

CRIMINALMIND63

Can anyone tell me where I can find the ritual Key of Solomn and Setting of the Wards. What I must do before and after the rituals.
Thank You

Mathias Jonsson

The Key of solomon is not A ritual but a grimoire (a collection of preparations and lisitings of spirits that can be used for various purposes). This grimoire is available in an edition from Samuel Weiser, edited by Macgregor Mathers. Though I must point out that this is something NOT to meddle with if you haven´t done the basic magical ground work, such as a thorough study of the Kabbalah and the basic magical rituals such as SWP and CPR (Clavis Rei Primae) or it´s equal The Middle Pillar.

Setting of the Wards  (and CRP) is available in the book "Ogdoadic Magick" by Norman Kraft (also Samuel Weiser), and it´s a banishing ritual, that is equal to the one used by The Golden Dawn - The Lesser Banishing ritual of the Pentagram (or LBRP).

Mathias Jonsson

Hello Kristen!

I´ve checked up on that site, and that type of "invocation-rite" was something new to me.
Normally an invocation-rite means making an invoking pentagram (if it is elemental forces) or hexagram (if it is planetary or sephirothic forces), though Aurum Solis (the system I´m studying, uses the heptagram). Also visualizations of the archangel in question, using the attributes for the hebrew letters (can be found either in the book "The Golden Dawn" by Regardie or the book "the Sword & The Serpent" by Denning & Philips (which gives the Aurum Solis attributes for the hebrew letters),and using incenses of the particular sephiroth might enhance the working.

The rite given on "spirit-alembic" seems more to me like an ritualized prayer than an invocation rite to me, but if it´s effective, than it´s worth trying anyway.

Kristen

Hi Mathias -

I guess I shouldn't have included the word invocation Insert

At the very least it does work to point a person in the right direction in some amazing ways - amazing for me anyway - as its been said, the spiritual path is an individual path

Take care

kakkarot

can it truly be an individual path if one has a higher self to help them? or a guardian? or a direct connection to "the Divinity"? i don't believe that anything path needs be individual, unless you want it to be. but trying to find another who you can go with along the same, or merely similar, path can be very difficult sometimes. and if you fool yourself so that you start going down someone else's road, then maybe it would be better if you were to go it alone(?), at least for a while.

after all what are many of us doing here, if we are all on individual paths? [|)]

the best of wishes, the truest of wisdom, and the brightest love is the best gift that we could give each other. even if we are on an individual path.

~kakkarot

Mathias Jonsson

It has been said that "all magicians become mystics eventually", and being a mystic means solely seeking union with the divine, which also implies returning to the origin of all.

As we are all linked to the divine (through our divine spark the higher self), although we are all individuals and we choose individual paths,  we are all (unlike negs/qlippoth who are not linked to Atziluth hence their attacks on us) share in "The Divine Mind" and we are all destined to take "the way of return" to end up in the Divine.

Kristen

Hi Kakkarot -

I just meant that no person makes meaning out of experience in exactly the same way as another, that's all... even if we were to all be participating in one type of approach - if we were all Wiccans or something, we'd approach Wicca from our own experience and understanding - making the experience our own.

Kristen ;)

Mathias Jonsson

Hello!

As I´ve shared many of my experiences with negs, I´d like to share the experience I had last night which was genuinely terrifying and also gives further proof to my belief that there is a grander qlipphotic force controlling these minor negs.

I watched a documentary on TV and as I had to get to up early the next day; I did THE TOWER OF LIGHT ritual instead of my usual SWP, which usually is fine but this night I was to regret it.
In the middle of the night, I was inside a living room of the Seventies style, with a stuffy atmosphere, it felt like it was hauntedor filled with negative magnetism.
The dream featured a skull that was made to be small, like those of Soth American Indians, and it was hidden in the room, this I did´nt respond to as particularly disturbing when suddenly a tremendous force shot forth at me, directed at my solarplexus, it was grand and overwhelming, and it completely paralyzed me for a moment.
After some time I acted astrally by doing a pentagram and proceeding spontaneously to do SWP whilst the force gradually diminished.
At the time I sated doing SWP there were three other people in the room, it looked like an auditorium, they were neutrla spectators.

Later on I was told that I had faced a Demon King (this might be a false statement to frighten), but as I woke up I was sore around the solarplexus area.
I hope that my request for help with Romero and F:H:   soon be granted, so that I at least will know the truth about this problem.

Any suggestions for techniques to use whilst being attacked on the astral plane??