Attn CriminalMind63: Remote Influencing Website

Previous topic - Next topic

Aries

Hey DarkKnight! Glad to hear from ya...
I hope your doing well.
Its ok.. hopefully my computer will be fixed soon and I will be able to e-mail ya.. well untill then Good luck.
Your friend
-Aries
How can the spoon know the taste of soup?

Dark Knight

No, I'm not coming back, Crim's email isn't working for whatever reason.

Crim if you see this I tried emailing it to you...when it didn't work I resorted to this.

Carol Rutz, the woman who suffered gov't sponsored medical experiments as a child, suggested this website to me because many abductees have contacted the woman who puts it up. It's not about conspiracy theory, it's been put up by the people who suffered and by the surviving relatives of people who died during MKULTRA and other programs. It has some interesting science material with regards to a few things I think you are interested in.

Spectral Dragon has seen my perp hooked up to some kind of machine...if it's true, it might be this:

http://www.raven1.net/

Sorry, Aries, I'll find another way to contact you besides email.

No, Crim, I don't believe in ALL of it (still having trouble believing in the World Leaders our under our control mantra, I couldn't function at the height of my attacks and I can't see how a world leader could, and I don't believe the girl in Florida is being attacked...I'm sorry but I refuse to believe that every person suffering something odd is suffering from this, I need more proof). But a few of the things posted sound familiar including some of the pictorial stuff.

As usual, Crim, keep it open ended, take what you need, discard the rest or shelf it in case something comes up later in the future.