News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Avoiding Negs

Previous topic - Next topic

Fenris

HI Gexx!

Welcome to the Astral Pulse! Please dont ever hesitate to ask any questions, a good rule is that the only stupid question is the one you dont ask!

Yep NEG is just a lazy way of typing negative entity, it is a very broard term covering a huge amount of entities from simple to complex but all sharing the common trait of being nasty!

Possesion, serious psychic attack and all of the other horrible things you read about here are not hugely common, kinda like the odds of lighting hitting you  sharks attacking you ect ect. Just remember that this is a place where people discuss these very rare events, and it is human nature to be curious about the nasty things and want to talk about them. Im not saying NEGS arnt common, but the odds of getting any more than a scare (which you will learn to rise above) are in your favour. The human being is a very powerful entity in itself - this is why things try to scare you away while you are vulnerable.

While being hit by lightning might be rare your odds of it happening increase greatly if you carry a lightning rod around. Simply put Fear and negative thoughts are a lightning rod for NEGS. This is the golden rule- LIKE DRAWS TO LIKE. It applies to life and the astral. Avoide dwelling on NEGS and try to control your fears within reason and you have made a potent start towards avoiding NEGS.

Im sure lots of people can elaborate and help too. Keep reading here and maybe buy a copy of Roberts new book to satisfy your curosity and teach you some skills to protect yourself. The world might not be all good and pretty flowers but a well read and practiced human can look after itself just fine. Dont dwell on the bad, remember to see the good too.

You stand at the beginning of a wonderful journey!

best regards

Fenris

Veni Vidi Vici

Gexx

First, I'm new to this board, and many metaphysical experiences in general, so I will surely be asking a lot of questions.  Please don't get annoyed.  After reading these posts, a concern has arisen involving negs.  What exactly is a neg?  Is it just a negative entity.  Secondly, what can one do to avoid problems with negs?  This talk of possession has made me a little timid about OBEs.