News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Bad dreams caused by energy work

Previous topic - Next topic

Orro

I haven't practiced energy manipulation for a few months because it seems to be attracting demons of some sort- I know it sounds crazy, but every time I draw energy a couple of nights later my parents get bad dreams and mental disturbances, and my dad ends up having to fight off demons all night. My parents think I may be opening some sort of portal without realizing it every time I draw energy, and demons get through to get to us. I have been banned from energy practice because of this- I would like my parents to know we're safe before ever starting again. Any suggestions towards what's causing this and how to prevent it?  And also, each time I've drawn energy lately (before I was stopped), it seems to make my arm ache.

CFTraveler

Is it possible that the demons are already there, and don't want you to raise energy because you will be able to get rid of them?
Just a thought.  
If you have a religious persuasion, can you have a cleric bless your house?
I have heard of going OBE and bringing back nasties but not just by energy work- they usually don't like it.
Good luck and God Bless.

BlackRose666

Energy work can sometimes be a psychic house-cleaning.  If you have bottled up any negativity without releasing it before these past few months, it might all be coming out of your system now.  Also, are you sure that the negs are not actually a part of yourself that needs to be fixed? I am not saying it is so, but keep these in mind as possibilities(because they are likely). If this is the case, things will subside in a while.

How can someone ban you from energy work? Even with under aged kids, parents have no control over a Minor's thoughts, emotions, and such used in energy work. Nobody can stop you.

Don't let these problems stop you. You need to keep growing and strengthening your mind, energy, spirit, etc.

Your arm aching was probably due to the higher amount of energy than you were used to. When you can feel energy, a variety of strange things can happen.

Try praying to the deity of your choice if you have one, do a banishing ritual, ask guardians/higher self for help, and casting a circle of light around the room to keep unwanted pests at bay.
Within the darkness, the light shines the brightest. Ave Lucifer

laiana

Orro - Perhaps attuning to Reiki and performing some self-healing might help?

andonitxo

I agree with other people when they say your energy bodies are just cleaning themselves up. It's like physical body detoxification... it hurts due to the great amount of toxins that ends in the blood in order to be eliminated... till it happens, it hurts.

My advice: love your fears... it's the only way you can heal them effectively. If you're having bad dreams just ask for their help before entering them. It's like talking to a friend who is upset with you. They're but reaction of your subconscious mind trying to get to you information about what's wrong inside your skull.

Before falling asleep inflate your heart chakra and speak up some personal statement directing it to your sub. And, of course, make it be based on love.

BlackRose666

Quote from: andonitxoI agree with other people when they say your energy bodies are just cleaning themselves up. It's like physical body detoxification... it hurts due to the great amount of toxins that ends in the blood in order to be eliminated... till it happens, it hurts.

My advice: love your fears... it's the only way you can heal them effectively. If you're having bad dreams just ask for their help before entering them. It's like talking to a friend who is upset with you. They're but reaction of your subconscious mind trying to get to you information about what's wrong inside your skull.

Before falling asleep inflate your heart chakra and speak up some personal statement directing it to your sub. And, of course, make it be based on love.

I do agree with the part about loving one's subconscious mind, and other parts of self.  However, I do not believe in loving fears. I believe that fear is a terrible limiting factor(that in some cases(not all) means lack of knowledge) Before one can truly grow, learn, and gain power to their fullest potential, one must overcome and crush all fears underneath them. Taking risks(but still using common sense) and stepping off the well-beaten path into the unknown is the way to enlightenment/awakening.
Within the darkness, the light shines the brightest. Ave Lucifer

andonitxo

Quote from: BlackRose666
Quote from: andonitxoI agree with other people when they say your energy bodies are just cleaning themselves up. It's like physical body detoxification... it hurts due to the great amount of toxins that ends in the blood in order to be eliminated... till it happens, it hurts.

I do agree with the part about loving one's subconscious mind, and other parts of self.  However, I do not believe in loving fears. I believe that fear is a terrible limiting factor(that in some cases(not all) means lack of knowledge) Before one can truly grow, learn, and gain power to their fullest potential, one must overcome and crush all fears underneath them. Taking risks(but still using common sense) and stepping off the well-beaten path into the unknown is the way to enlightenment/awakening.

There's a latency time in between the real discovery (understanding) of a fear and its "correction". Even if you understand fully what it's going on inside your fear, your most nucleic part of your being will, undoubtedly, continue to suffer it. So, till you "adjust" your fear (meditating, etc...) the best way to deal with it it's just to love it or to laugh of it.