News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Banishing and Core Image Removal

Previous topic - Next topic

distant bell

Hi there!
I guess it might a matter of concentration and visaulisation ability.
I konw that I am wery bad at this, and thus cannot use the Core Image Removal technic at al. But My guess is that it al is a matter of concentration and taming the minds eye to obey what you want it to do and se.

Felix

-- Love is the Law - Love under Will --

Robert Bruce

G'day Folks!

Anyone, without exception, can visualize perfectly.

Visualization is just another word for imagination.  And everyone can imagine detailed fantasies, and regularly do so in their minds eye.  Visualization, with training, however, can be come a visual minds eye ability, eg, you can actually see what you visualize.Simple imagination can also be this powerful.  

Trained visualization can aptly be described as 'constructive imagination'.

All the queries in this topic can be resolved with a little common sense and imagination.  The minds eye imagary used for CIR (core image removal) work can be any size one wants, big or small.  Post card size, as suggested in PPSD, does not suit everyone. Some want it smaller and some bigger.  Simply apply a little imagination and make it whatever size is desired. CIR will work regardless of this size.

The image used with CIR is usually blurry and indistinct.  Sometimes clear images and visions will appear, but the basic structure is generally blurry. This does not detract from the effectiveness of this technique.

I would not recommend combining CIR with any occult ritual.  One needs to be fully focused on a ritual, and CIR would be very distracting. CIR also needs full focus.  So these things are best done separately.

*One way to reinforce CIR is to write a detailed description of a trauma memory, and then burn this document slowly, watching it burn and imagining the effects of the trauma burning away and going up in smoke.  This can be repeated, as repeatedly writing about a problem (or talking about it) can help resolve it.

Take care, Robert.

Robert Bruce
www.astraldynamics.com

Mathias Jonsson

Hello Robert!

Thanks for your comments on this matter. You stated in your article on CIR that you were able to find these images quite easily.
What is the best way to approach them, is it to make the images just to surface in the mind´s eye, or should you combine it with meditation?

Also why is´nt it good to combine this procedure with a banishing ritual. such as SETTING OF THE WARDS OF POWER , e.g. starting with SETTING, I mean, it must be good to at least invoke the higher self. Does such a ritual make it more difficult to find these imagesand their branches/roots??

I have found that doing SETTING OF THE WARDS shields from the Core-Images without removing them, also I have recently felt what I believe is the psycho-magnetic link, it feels like a band of force interconnecting my right eye and the left temple of my  head.

Thankful for your comments on this matter

Regards

Mathias J

Mathias Jonsson

Hello all!

I´ve recently commenced performing the A:S: SETTING OF THE WARDS OF POWER and I am very pleased with it, as it feels much better than the LBRP.

But I´m wondering how to best combine this ritual with CORE IMAGE REMOVAL, I´ve tried my hand on this technique a few times, and the problems I´ve had are the following:
- the difficulty in reversing the image
- the neg or neg connection behind the image has been too blurry and also the image is seen in the mind´s eye in a minimized version. Can the mind screen be made to appear bigger using some technique??

Thankful for all suggestions

Mathias