News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

banishing shadow lands

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaos Mage

Hello.
Ok.  Here it is!
Recently, I've been delving deeper into my magickal practices.  I do a lot of prayers for self empowerment, also, for the success of those who are trapped in despairing situations.  I'm almost at a point where I'll be able to 'do things' again.  So last night, I had the tricky thought that has eluded me for some ten years... "Why don't I try to banish the shadow world, rather than cling to it and drink of it so deeply that I lose my mind entirely?"

This thought did not occur until after a ritual I free formed.  I called this ritual "Peace Omnia".  I have it on this computer, and I will post it in the magick section in a little bit.  After this refreshing, envigorating ritual, I definitely felt empowered.  It was a way of using internal flow and harnessing of mental forces to achieve the same effect as a forty minute meditation.  My body felt calm, cool, and soothed.

So, I decided to banish the shadow world.
At first, it was easy.  I just closed the gateway to the shadow world.  Almost immediately, I experienced an alleviation of stress and a small expansion of consciousness.  So then I tried it again, mingling it with a general universal banishing.  At that point, I decidedly heard more frequency and the Menace /vampire thing / psychotronic resonance thing, whatever it is, it could not penetrate my aura of cleansed area.  So I'm going to try banishing the shadow world some more, and we'll see if it pumps me up any.

Is that the whole problem?  That I've got my foot in the wrong door?  No wonder I can't astral project!  All my energy goes into fueling this elaborate phantasy world, teleportation and psionic lasers, force fields and ultimate magick.  It's kind of a no brainer, now that I think about it.  Since I started banishing the shadow world, since last night, I've had increases of awareness and even better life experience.  From the looks of it, I've been feeding into a demonic shadow consciousness.  Is that the whole problem here?  And!  Since last night, the Menace has not been so readily able to interfere.  I might get out of this yet, it's just going to take more time closing the shadow gates and sealing them off from me.

It's not like the shadow world is permanent anyway.  No wonder it used me to fuel it's existence for so long.  I feel great regret for creating so much negative energy with my own voice.  Emotions frustrated and anger swelling up, pride and false romance with demonic entities.  They say, you get what you put into it, and I've certainly got and had my fill of shadow worlds.  They also say, 'do not drink too deep of the nether, for it is an ocean like any other ocean, it will swallow you and suffocate until you are crushed beneath it's waves'.  So that's it.  Of course, imagination still applies, but I'm just wondering if I should try a banishing with pure white light visualization, and hold that charge until I get a more fixed result?

So that's it.  Shadow Double/ Shadow Mind.  The nether has been sapping my energy and using it to fuel creations diabolic and profane.  The time has come to put such a world aside, and perhaps focus on the true astral light where I will be free even of all love, hate, and debauchery in the names of either.
Strength. Endurance. Speed. Resistance. Stamina. -these are dimensional, at density and frequency.
Will. Courage. Faith. Love. - these are spiritual, the power to effect Life Force.
Balance. Peace. Focus. Charge. Awareness. -mentally active self control

MistyW

Wow thanks for sharing your experiences. Powerful stuff. Feeding on shadows/darkness could never be a good long term solution to anything, at least for me. Glad that you are able to loosen the grip that it has on you, and perhaps you will find a more positive energy source in the future? A pure white light in the realm of white/light magick sounds like a good idea

Chaos Mage

Hi Misty.  Thanks for the reply.
Yes, banishing these dark entities from the source/ mind hold that they have on a person is important.  Of course, this doesn't help other types of telepathy from real flesh and blood living people.   Sometimes I doubt the exactness of the reality which I am perceiving, the shadow world was always something that I could directly perceive in my mind's eye.

I guess to keep doing it until the link is severed is the prime key here.
At the same time, I've found an interesting source of energy in 'chakra acceleration'.  It's like creating energy from force, or, spirit from divinity.  If I can sequence the banishing of the shadow world, evocations of celestial light and higher harmony, and increasing my personal speed, everything will be ok.  Then, it will even be easy to forgive people of their crap, then they only have to forgive themselves, (or whoever they have wronged).

This phantasy stuff, as I have developed it and far into the past of sorcery, it IS sorcery.  Clairvoyancy is one thing, generating thought forms is another, servitors and tulpas is another again.  Going into a phantasy as though you are the voodoo god can easily twist and work both ways, though in my experience, it was always beneficial.  Sometimes, important logic, profound intuition, and solid advice was gained by these vision quests into the netheral.  And to be honest, I don't know if it is the true netheral, or something else.

It's like a small town.  Some people are good to you, others gossip, others stand up for you, and others barely know you are alive.  The Shadow World could be like that, with entities that are black and dark, yet not necessarily negative or evil.  Just as the sun goes down every day, and a celestial vision opens up in the sky, it is like that with the Shadow World.  It could be a low or deeply reflected level of the astral, then, being netheral.  I don't know anymore, I used to think I did.
Strength. Endurance. Speed. Resistance. Stamina. -these are dimensional, at density and frequency.
Will. Courage. Faith. Love. - these are spiritual, the power to effect Life Force.
Balance. Peace. Focus. Charge. Awareness. -mentally active self control