News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Bathrooms as portals?

Previous topic - Next topic

MusicSoulFae

Odd question, but has anyone else noticed orbs in / around bathrooms? Are they? can they be used as portals? I've seen orbs appear outside the door, and shielding it, i've seen them in the lou, or smell them? Like booze, & i'll have a chakra reaction. 

Lionheart

It's funny that you created this post. I find some of my most unique NP adventures have come while taking a shower. I told MJ about it, she said it must have something to do with the energy of the running water/flowing water.

About 3 years now, I was taking a shower and got shampoo in my eyes. I closed them because of the burning sensation and immediately saw that I was teetering at the edge of a very large waterfall. It was vivid and in my face. Vertigo immediately set in and I almost tore my shower curtains down trying to stay standing.

Since then, I always take a look while showering to see what's there. Sometimes it's nothing, sometimes it a full blown scene.

One time I closed my eyes and saw I was in some kind of water cave, there was also a boat with people in it ahead of me and I actually covered my body feeling embarrassed, lol. That tells you how real it really was to me!  :-)

LightBeam

That is so funny, just few days ago while I was showering, I heard a cough noise near me. There was no one in the house, so I said out loud - Is some one spying on me? Then I laughed and said -Oh, what the hell, enjoy the show LOL.
And here is another funny story, my ex bf insisted in keeping the toilet cover down at all time, because ghosts can get through it LOL. He was also paranoid about the closet door being open at night  :roll:
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Stillwater

Lol... sure that is orbs you are smelling in the Loo?

I do find showers to be pretty active times though. I like to shower with the lights out because I feel it is very restful for my eyes, and I find the sensory deprivation aspect is also relaxing.
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

Lionheart

Quote from: LightBeam on March 06, 2014, 00:34:38
And here is another funny story, my ex bf insisted in keeping the toilet cover down at all time, because ghosts can get through it LOL. He was also paranoid about the closet door being open at night  :roll:
I can understand the closet door fear. Many people have that phobia. But the ghosts coming through the toilet, lol. Now I can see why he is a "ex", lol!  :-D

MusicSoulFae

Quote from: LightBeam on March 06, 2014, 00:34:38
That is so funny, just few days ago while I was showering, I heard a cough noise near me. There was no one in the house, so I said out loud - Is some one spying on me? Then I laughed and said -Oh, what the hell, enjoy the show LOL.
And here is another funny story, my ex bf insisted in keeping the toilet cover down at all time, because ghosts can get through it LOL. He was also paranoid about the closet door being open at night  :roll:

I've heard coughs in there too!...as well as feeling watched...i need to remember to just laugh & let it go  :lol: I have eard, mirrors are portals, so likely thru the mirror. i dreamt once of entering a mirror to go see a guy i liked in school. i walked out of his bedroom mirror. I left once he woke up & looked right at me. What freaked me out is years later in his room, it was exactly lie in 'dream', but also he said he once dreamt he saw me come out of is mirror. Wild! I have heard of portals of energy created when a mirror opposes a another mirror. You can feel it when you walk between them, a wobbly sensation. I'm sure i read somewhere because of kind of energy in bathrooms, that it can be used as astral gateway....but can't find info anymore...

Szaxx

Ex and the toilet, I added -crement and found it amusing.
Mirrors make a excellent portal, look into them and remove all reflections. Turn the glass into water and walk through into a new location.
Orbs are everywhere, try a cemetery...
Being watched is very familiar, you can prevent it with a thought. It's eerie when you feel a presence, especially when being followed around.
Talk to who/whatever and tell them to meet you later.
This can be interesting.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.