News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Being harassed while sleeping!

Previous topic - Next topic

goingslow

Ive had this exact same thing happen and personally i dont think its only attacking you at that time.  First in RB's book he states that negs need quiet and darkness in order to attack.  Of course while you're sleeping this is usually the situation, but i think even when you're not asleep it could be attacking you.  
 However, in that inbetween state its almost like meditating.. i find im very aware of my etheric body or energy body, whatever it is and i can "feel" it at that time.  Where during the day or earlier than that state it might feel like just a pain.
    I know these concepts arent new but I've read RB state then but in the last month i experienced a few things myself.  He has stated that perhaps one cause of sleeping paralysis is an actual attack where you freeze up because you can feel it.  I used to have sleep paralysis all the time.  I started doing the NEW system and an amazing thing happened.
    I started having SP episodes but there was no fear.. instead i could feel whatever it is on me.. as a kind of pain and what i did was pictured myself holding a sponge of pure white light and did the energy movements.  If you move your physical body you will wake up but for some reason i spontaneiously used this time to do the NEW energy ways.  About the second time I had an attack which resulted in sleeping paralysis i again did the NEW brushing action on the area where i could feel the neg "pulling" on my energy.  If you really pay attention to the sensations they feel like biting etc.. but its really a hurtful pulling feeling.  This second time i did it each and everytime i'd do the energy movements while picturing pure light i'd hear a high pitched squeal.  I have heard this squeal in the waking state  a few times when my energy has been high.
  I had about 3 more SP episodes since then.. and they got less frequent and instead of being mad or afraid i used them as a way to really know where the neg was trying to attach.  Since the last time where i felt it detached from the back of my head and i had a real moment of clarity i havent had a sleeping parlysis episode since.  Which leads me to believe most of my Sp episodes were caused by this neg but until i started the NEW system and awareness i didnt have the frame of mind to pay attention to the areas it was attacking and sweep them or "heal" them.  Try doing the brushing movement next you find yourself in that situation.  It works far better than trying to physically get up.
  YOu might even be amazed at the lightening up of your energy you might feel when you sweep this area.. you really feel the attachment detaching and its really amazing and not even scary.
  Sorry it took a long time to just say do the new system on the area but this was something i experienced and wanted to relay it in that way.  Its one thing knowing in theory what to do but to actually feel it work and to feel the energy sweeping detach a neg is a pretty cool thing.

Good luck with that.. like i said i think i havent been attacked in this state since so i've been sleeping paralysis free for at least a month and i used to get those episodes at least 2 times a week.  I think it will stop attacking you at that point because at that point you're in a really good state to "heal" yourself.. just like you are when  you're meditating.

filipcza

Lately, and also few times in the past, I've been attacked while sleeping. This usually happens about once a week.

The attack happens when I'm starting to wake up from dream, or starting to fall into one. You know in that "between" state. What happens is that I find myself paralysed, while somebody is on me hitting me, biting me, on me trying to rip me apart, or doing some other nice thing. At this point I become angry and want to kick "his" butt, but since I'm paralysed, I can't do anything. While I try to move and fight back, I wake up and that's the end of that. This is really annoying because why do they have to attack me just when I'm helpless! (If only I could project at will..)

I haven't noticed any negative side effects. It's just infuriating when it happens.

So I just wanted to know if anyone else has had similar experiences.