News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Best band for evp?

Previous topic - Next topic

KarmicTruthSeeker

Hello. several years before I got into the idea of OOBE, I was interested in EVP.  I have decided to give OOBE attempts a SHORT breake and do some chackara work and spiritual cleansing before I continue with it. I recently sawl the movie "White Noise" and that reignited my interests in EVP. as a method of possable communications with spirit guides and so forth. I have done EVP with sucess few times, but that was 5 or 6 years ago. Obviously Kenetic/Atmospheric manipulation for a spirit is difficult to say the least!  EVPS generaly only last 3-6 seconds and consisting of only a few words sounding very raspy. One reason that I think its so difficult is because of frequency/vibrations of the white noise being generated for them! I use an anolog AM/FM radio with the antena in the storage posistion. It is not hard to find pure static, but i dont know if it is better to use the AM. or FM. band. Does anyone know which band/frequency generation is reccomended for evp, as it relates to making things simpler for the spirit trying to come across? thanks for reading! peace.....