News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

"black shadow demons"

Previous topic - Next topic

SpectralDragon

black shadow spirits.... can you elaborate please?

Mystic Cloud

quote:
Originally posted by irish_soldier

I've seen ghoasts walk through walls and have talked with acouple of them without realizing it but I am curious to learn about black shadow demons...I think that is what they're called. If not correct me please. I would like to know what they do, and how to defeat them if possible...Thank you

Are you talking about common Negs. They may seem like Black Shadows, and some might call them demons. My intuition says though that most negs are however not demons, not even close to it really, because demons are POWERFUL beings while the Negs, are lesser compared to them.

I would say the best technique is Core Image Removal, which can be
find in the articles section and Basic Psychic countermeasures. You can also apply passive countermeasures like running water, which no neg will cross voluntarily. You can also apply garlic/a bucket of water which you have blessed yourself etc.
If we compare us to infinitely small,
that will make us infinitely big,
but if we compare
ourselves to infinitely
big, it will make us infinitely small.
What is our size again?

tsotonwa

I believe they are called shadow people. I have heard a lot about them.

markperson

tsotonwa Posted - 27 March 2004 : 14:15:37
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I believe they are called shadow people. I have heard a lot about them.
Well if you have a lot about them than please post what you know.

Taalnar

I saw one of these in my room when I was little.  It walked through a door in the room next to mine and walked and looked at me and went to the end of my bed and sat down.  So after scrounging up enough courage I went past it to my parents room and told them there's a ghost in my room.  But they didn't believe me and wouldn't come with me to take a look and so I went back to my room and navigated my was past it back to my bed.  The funny thing is it never once went through my mind to turn on the light.

I would have been about 7.

I've read a lot of other peoples experiences and a lot are just like mine with them walking to the end of their bed and staying there.  It makes this phenomonen a lot more intriguing

findtruth

Young children often see shadow people, probably cause they're more psychic than their elders in that sense.  I did, when I was about eight I walked past my younger sister's room she was just several moths old at the time and I saw a shadow person leaning over her crib.  It had, i dunno, some weird collar or something but it reminded me of kermit the frog (except about eight feet tall and really gangle).  I dismissed it as just a shadow, but then I thought better of it and turned around to check on my sister and it was gone.  I made sure she was alright and then left.  When I was twelve I tried to exorcise some negative entities in my house and for two nights in a row I woke up to see a shadow person, hunched over, walking a cross the wall, both nights I turned on the light and I didn't see it after that.  And once when I had a fever at thirteen, I saw shadow people walking around my room and outside.  Over the summer I saw several with my third eye open (it closed again).  I think this might just be how negs appear considering they suck in energy and that the absence of energy is black.  Not to mention, to physically manifest, they would have to suck in a great deal of energy, making them appear black.

Anonymous

If a spirit physically manifests, you should run away as fast as you can because they emit a high level of gamma rays when they do this. They are also very hard to defend against.

I have seen what appears to be the very opposite of shadow people. Instead of being black, they were bright white and were illuminated like a very powerful light. My skin prickled from their intense energy. They nodded to me, but looked a little surprised that I noticed them. I was actually walking up with the college chorus to sing a concert when I saw them so I didn't get to talk to them. I tried to telepathically say hello to them. I think they were probably angels of some kind, as we were in a very old church.

volcomstone

if they physically manifest, than you know you did something to catch their attention

but if there weren't "black shadow demons"  then there wouldn't be
"white light angels"

opinions are like kittens, just give 'em away

Clow

hmmmm I never really encounter negs. Maybe thats because I suck energy myself. Not entionally of course its my aura. It's a bit unique it makes me not only mimic the emotions and thoughts of people but it takes thier energy to. May negs just don't want thier hard earned energy taken.
You can't outrun death but you can make the Bastard work for it.

"Does the Walker choose the Path, or does the Path choose the Walker."

Like a light at the end of a tunnel that goes on forever.

pod3

Demons are just angels who lost alot of privileges and are therefore less powerful than those of their own league.

irish_soldier

I've seen ghoasts walk through walls and have talked with acouple of them without realizing it but I am curious to learn about black shadow demons...I think that is what they're called. If not correct me please. I would like to know what they do, and how to defeat them if possible...Thank you