News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Can you have sex with a ghost?

Previous topic - Next topic

Magickist

Me and some people were talking about the paranormal and this question came up. Has anyond ever tried or know anyone that has tried physical on ethereal sexual intercourse? If so, how was your/their experience?
Twin Flame Harmonics Ascension Aid

https://twinflameharmonics.com/

Starvingpercussionist

Physical on etheric would be like trying to make love to a cold cloud. It just wouldn't work IMO, but then again I've never even had the opportunity to see a ghost in the physical so honestly I don't know. However, etheric on etheric is certainly possible. I've done it, and a friend of mine had told me he's done it too.
THE ANSWER PARADOX
The answer to all paradoxes shows this: "Reality contains logic therefore logic cannot contain reality."
The paradox here is "how can one know this is true?".

If the answer to one paradox is another then the question is the answer.

dingo

Yes, I've had sex with a ghost. One time I was attempting a projection I felt there was a huge pressure and buzz in the room from dozens of spirits. I had the bizarre idea of offering one a square of chocolate in return for sex. And uh, yeah... The result was an intense orgasm.

CFTraveler

How are you differentiating between a ghost and someone else's projected double?  Or does it make any diff. to you?

dingo

Quote from: CFTraveler on January 07, 2009, 15:47:18
How are you differentiating between a ghost and someone else's projected double?  Or does it make any diff. to you?
It didn't have any shape. I don't think it had been alive for a long time and its identity was fading. Alternatively, it could be some other kind of spirit that had never been alive. These things were like points floating in the room rather than people walking around.