News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

CHALLENGE

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

Stephen LaBerge has examples of people doing exactly that. In all of his examples, the situation improved in some way. From the sounds of things, though, I think that is something entirely different than dealing with Negs. It is probably much like in the physical world, in that most people won't even acknowledge other people's existence. When they do acknowledge each other, they generally don't intend to cause any harm. Then there are the few people out there who will harm other people for no good reason. I generally don't worry about going out in public, but at the same time I am not interested in looking for trouble. It will be the same on the astral (as above, so below) when I finally do learn to project.

Qball

The last time a negative evil spirit was bothrering me I asked it what it wanted, and its reply was to use my compassion as an opening to attack me.
You cannot reason with evil beings. If you do they will use the opportunity to attack you or attach themselves to one of your chakras.  
These evil things have dedicated themselves to their dark paths.
You are asking for trouble if you think you can reson with them or help them to become good.
The only thing they want is to cause as much harm as they can.
I am not talking about thoughtforms caused by your own fears.

I know this from experience

Qball

WalkerInTheWoods

Qball, and what happened? You seem to be alright. What do you make of its answer? Maybe there is something to be learned from this. Have you explored it or have you just disreguarded it?

Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

Tisha

Qball, and you just accepted his answer as true, without asking WHY again?  Why in the world would any being want to do that . . . there must be some benefit to be gained by it . . . I guess I would have just liked to have found out what that benefit was.  To feed off your fear?

Tisha

"As Above, So Below"
Tisha

Qball

fallnangel77

What happened is I learned to defend myseld and I learned to hit back hard enough, so they would think twice before bothering me again.  That is what I learned from being attacked.

Tisha

I no longer feel fear when I encounter these thngs because I can call upon many guardians for protection as well as defend or attack if I have to.
Why do such beings attack? Because these types of spirits are negative; therefore it's part of what they are.

Why did the Romans slaughter thousands of people for entertainment in those coliseums. Because that was an evil society. Romans viewed compassion as a weakness, and ruthlessness was viewed as a strength.

Why was there an inquisition? Thousands of Jews were killed just because they were jews. Again those people who started the inquisition were evil.

Why were thousands of women accused of being witches and then burned at the stake or killed in some  other unpleasant manner? Because the people who started the witch hunts in salem and other places were really the evil ones. Not the witches or the women who were not witches and burned as witches anyhow.

Why do grown men molest children? Because those types of men are evil.

I hope that answers your questions as to why something would attack for no reason.

Qball

James S

I wonder if "good and evil" are more matters of perspective.

In all of Qball's examples it was the agressors that believed themselves to be right and good.

I got to know a Wiccan lady, who told me that many christians demonise the god Pan, even though the wiccans believe Pan to be a good and loving god. So who's right?

In the broadest sense of this idea there is chaos and order, creation and destruction. Neither is intrinsically good or evil. The universe requires both sides to stay in balance.

Tisha, Though I can't say I know you, I know from your words enough to say that you are a wonderful, warm, loving and caring person. I doubt you (or I for that matter) would be able to see why a negative spirit would want to harm us. But none the less, they probably would, just because that is the way they are. We can't understand their motives because we don't think the way they do. It is the nature of the scorpion to sting. This does not make it evil, its just the way it is.

From the experiences I have had with spiritual attacks during my time in church prayer groups, I would not recommend that people try to converse with true negitive spirits. You are not likely to get a meaningful conversation, and they are not likely to be interested in getting to know us. Their natural way is one of destruction. This doesn't make them evil, just different.

Qball's encounter is consistent with my experiences. I would suggest following his advice. Don't hate them and don't fear them, this just gives them fuel.  Don't talk to them, just rebuke them and move on. Anything else and you stand a good chance of being attacked.

James S
(Fate amenable to change)

astralspinner

Perhaps the main issue is the old "Like attracts like" problem?
Since Qball seems to view neg's in terms of black and white, ie if they're a neg, they're evil, the only types of neg he'll meet are truly evil ones.
Whereas Tisha views negs as being just different, therefore meets only that type.
If so, they're reffering to two totally different things by the same name. Which is why they're arguing so much :)

There are 10 kinds of people in the world.
Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

WalkerInTheWoods

Astralspinner, I agree with you. I think that Tisha and Qball hold different beliefs which is making them preceive these entities differently.

So what if you are attacked? Have you ever been hurt by an attack? If so how? What harm can something on the astral actually do to you? I have never read about anyone actually being hurt by anything while they have been out of body. Sure it might upset them and cause them to fear it, but not actually be hurt. I still hold the belief that the astral body is indestructible and the only hurt that can happen comes from yourself by letting your thoughts and emotions get out of control.

Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

jilola

Incidentally that seems to be the way Robert describes the negs cause the harm to manifest in the physical.
Since they feed on our fear and other negative feelings and allegedly can attach to our ennergy bodies thay cause us to harm ourselves via some psychosomatic mechanism in order to perpetuate the energy leak they feed on.
Whether this is evil in an absolute sense is debatable. My view is that evil for its own sake is counterproductive and if these entities are indeed sentient they would therefore have an agenda or a goal no matter ho un-understandable it may be to us.
There are insects that lay their eggs in a host so that the larvae can eat their way out. Evil?
Granted even energetic entities can be deranged and deluded and in that case their actions could be categorized as evil.
The physical world is inhabited by hunters and prey, feeders and the food. There are those who try too take advantage of the weaker and the ignorant.
So the negs, be they are separate entities or projections of our own subconscious  baggage, do exactly the same. They will take advantage of
us if given that chance. If we let them overpower us we get trouble, if we stand tall and face what may come we have a good chance of gaining a lot.

I'm not suggesting that we start embracing everything we encounter in the physical world or in the astral.  There is right and wrong and each entity has its rights in both worlds. But evil and predatory behaviour are not the same.

2cents

jouni

Gandalf

Why did the Romans slaughter thousands of people for entertainment in those coliseums. Because that was an evil society. Romans viewed compassion as a weakness, and ruthlessness was viewed as a strength.

Qball
--------------------------------------------------------

WHOOOOOW NOW!!!!
I'm a member of a Roman re-enactment society so of course I'm biased, but hey, it was not an 'evil society. In fact much that you hold dear about western politics/society (and what you dont!) is based on the Roman Empire.
Sure it had its bad parts, such as gladitorial fighting etc but so does any society. You've been watching too many of thiose moralising Holywood movies of the 50's/60s or reading Gibbons omnious tome 'The fall of the Roman empire'.
Dont get me wrong, I like Spartacus and Ben Hur, but they were all told with some kind of Christian moral viewpoint (christians obviously being biased)which makes the Roman empire FAR worse than it was!
You OWE your society to Rome Boy! (and Greece).

PAX ROMANA!!!

Douglas

"It is to Scotland that we look for our idea of civilisation." -- Voltaire.

Goldenshadow

What is good and what is evil? Hehe would most beings see humans as being evil? Look at what we do to the world. When anyone calls something "evil" all they are saying is they dont understand it and want to separate it from themselves. If there are Negs how robert makes them out to be then they are vampiric correct? One can only be vamped if they are leeking energy somewhere or are themselves vamping someone. Humans are very vapiric in nature, true? Example: destroying wild life to build our homes and realities. Maybe this is why we have such a big problem with "Negs" being everything is a reflection of the self atleast in some way...

Person

Tisha-
I've done that quite often.  The result is, no matter how demonic seeming they are, they've always been human.  One that's passed on without knowing it and is obsessed with something, keeping them from moving on.
The danger here is by contacting them, they might see you as whatever they're obsessing about.  For instance, in real life, if you're obsessed with someone you love, youll see them everywhere you go.  If you're paranoid someone is trying to kill you, you'll definitely see them around every corner.  Until you take a closer look of course.  But without physical eyes to see an objective truth, your subconscious will make it all true.  
In other words, a spirit/demon/ghost(same thing!) will not see your physical body.  When you start communication, their mind will guess who it could be and will paint you as someone they know.
Some Ive talked to thought I was their mom.  Some their girlfriend.  Some just glare and wont even speak.
Btw, no need to leave the body.  I've only done so once out of all these times.  Just get in a trance state and search your mind for energies around you, then talk to it until you get a response.
Another thought.. if human ghosts remain stuck to the physical world, why not spirits from another planet or dimension?  I've yet to have experience with that, but Bruce seems to imply such a thing exists.
Also.. why do they attack?  One, because they think you're the enemy that offended them in the past.  Two, to stay in their secure little world in the real-time zone.  I think Bruce mentioned that in Astral Dynamics.. how ghosts no longer produce etheric energy, and without it they're sucked into the astral where their fears are made vividly real.  As long as they stay attatched to a living being, they can stay in the safer, less chaotic world next to the real one.  In most cases though, they don't know there's an afterlife, and don't know they're dead.  They sense something's wrong and naturally gravitate to etheric energy so they can cling on to the belief that they're alive for a little longer.

Qball-
It's my understanding that the Romans never volunteered to fight to the death.. they were usually prisoners forced to.  The spectators might be sick for enjoying the show, but they wouldn't join, and Americans do the same in many ways (watching hockey just for the fights, playing violent video games, etc.. its so we can visualize acting out our anger).

Jews were killed because the killers thought Jews were evil!  And thought they were doing a justice to society.

Witches were killed out of fear.  Christians had no handbook on fighting back with White Magic or anything.. all they could do was cry to their gods, which didn't work well enough.  They thought witches were Satanic (EVIL) and needed to be killed at all costs, even if it meant sacrificing a few good ones.

Grown men molest 99% of the time because they were molested or beaten themselves as children.  They dont know how to get rid of all the anguish, and eventually learn that becoming the abuser/one in power counteracts the feeling of always being a victim and heals them, though in a very unhealthy way.

I'm sorry I cant share your belief of evil.  With psychology and getting away from the Christian black/white way of thinking, I've come to see every 'evil' action as explainable.  I think instead of positive and negative, its like light and lack of light.  For instance, there is no true 'cold'.. just lack of heat.. and no absolute zero on earth.
James may be right.. get rid of the current spirits you're dealing with, and change your expectations, maybe youll attract less destructive spirits.  These may help you to better deal with the darker ones.

-Person
-Person

Qball

Person

How do you kow the spirits in this house are destrutive? hsave you been to ths house? Are you calling yourself an authority on evil spirits when you have never met one? Since I have encountered them I am an authority about them.  I am not Christian and I do not feel the need to become involved in any religion. Again I know what I know becasue of experience. Not belief.
Again like I said before I don't care what your opinion is regarding negative spirits because it doesn't seem too likely to me that your opinion counts if you have never encountered a negative spirit.
Encountering negative spirits has nothing to do with beliefs or expectations.
The people who killed thosands of Jews during the inquisition did not think the Jews were evil they thought  the Jewish religion and belief system was evil. Do Evil spirits have an evil belief system? Of course they do. Did the Jews. Of course not.
I have met evil spirts and I know they are evil. Not because I think they are evil.
You can have your psychology and new age nonsense, but if you ever encounter an evil spirit good luck because you are coing to need it. Evil spirits don't always appear as black phantoms. Sometomes they will try to pretend they are your guides to play games with you in your life.
I have also seen angels of the purest brilliant whitest light, ad I have seen these angels defeat and destroy evil spirits. Angels have been around long before Christiannity ever was thought of.
Any grown man who molests a child is a sick evil person. These sickos get put in jail ,and what do they do when they are back on the streets. Well they go and find some poor child to molest. Those types of men should be put in jail for life with no chance of parol. it wouldn't surprise me to see such men turn into evil spirits as soon as they die. And even if they don't turn into evil spirits they will have to pay some serious retribution in their next lifes for what they have done to the children. That includes those Catholic priests.
I said the roman civilalization was evil because they used people in their gruesome entertainment. I never said anybody willingly went into those arenas. Anyhow I was only using ancient rome as an exmple for Tisha because she wondered why something would attack for no reason or do something nasty or evil for no reason.
I can deal quite fine with the darker spirits. Believe me. I just defeated two more by myself last night.

I really don't see the point in this circular argument. I was trying to explain something , but it appears nobody wants to listen to the truth. I really don't care. That is your problem. Just don't try to keep convincing me of your way of thinking. That's the Christian way of doing things.

You can post all you want to what I have said here but I won't be wasting my energy writing anything more in this post. This is becoming a bore.

Qball

Person

The area of ghosts, demons, and anything nonphysical for that matter isn't yet concrete.. its subjective.  All any of us have to go on are our own experiences and some of other's.  
I didn't mean to belittle you in any way, I was just offering a positive spin on what youve been going through - IF it's true that expecting all spirits to be evil attracts only those kinds, then that's extremely helpful to you because you'd no longer have to deal with them after a bit of self questioning.  
I may have mistaken your examples to mean you really believe the whole Roman culture/ Jewhaters etc were pure evil.. seemed like you worded it much like a sunday school teacher would to prove Satan exists.. sorry.
You're saying I've never encountered evil spirits... I still don't have a clear boundary line of which is a rude spirit vs which is evil, but I think I've had a bit of both.  Problem is I only experienced the 'evil' kinds when I first got into this stuff before I even accepted their reality, and haven't ever had a chance to apply my new knowledge to those types.  So that's the cause of confusion.. I'm just assuming if an 'evil' one did come, I could treat it like the others.  Maybe you're right and I can't.  I don't really have the guts or motive to try lately.
Why did I assume expectation can cause reality?  Again, experience.  After having the 'evil' experiences, which were deeply disturbing.. If I thought about it too long and tried to remember details while on the verge of sleep, it'd happen again.  I assume by focusing on such negativity and fear I attracted that type of spirit.
The bad ones happened about 2 years ago or more, and I never tried very hard to remember them, so I havent retained much.  Once I felt like something came to my bedside and pounded its fists into me.  More often just a creepy energy drain sensation that I couldnt stop.
An interesting one I do recall pretty well.. I was on the verge of sleep, and I slipped into a halflucid dream where I was walking around an old building, seeing ghosts pop up and look and me eerily the whole way.  I became more lucid, realized I was not the one making this dream.. woke up into a semi-paralized state, and sensed a woman next to me draining me of energy and trying to distract me with a dream.  I sensed it was sorry for having to put me through this, but it felt it had to(rare).  I fought incredibly hard to break away, and the only thing that worked was to completely ignore it and it went away.
I can agree it'd be pointless to actively search for the darkest of souls and try to bring them into the light or something.  I'm just saying if one is a repeat offender no matter what you do, it wouldnt hurt to try.

-Person
-Person

WalkerInTheWoods

Qball, No one is trying to make you believe what we believe. We are only trying to discuss this but you seem too close minded and guard your own beliefs too much to be open to discussion. I wonder why you posted this if you did not want to discuss the issue. It sounds like you are the one who is trying to make others bend to your beliefs since you continually say that you do not care what we think or say and suggest that your ideas are the only truth. I strongly suggest that you open your mind up, not saying that you have to believe what we say only that you should consider new ideas. Also the astral can be rather misleading and unless you actually seek the truth. Your own thoughts and beliefs can shape a very realistic reality. I am not saying that what you have experienced is only an illusion, but you should be aware of what the astral is like. If you go seeking "demons" on the astral, I guarantee you will find them.

seekenergyaz

Evil.

Is a being that brings evil upon you an evil being?  Not necessarily.  But if it is bringing evil upon us then more than likely it is having a negative effect on us, and is therefore a neg.  It could be argued however that someone could bring evil on you for some higher purpose such as a lesson, which would be for your greater good.  This would not be a neg would it?  It seems to come down to a combination of intent and effect.  

It intends higher good, but the effect does not add up to that.  Possibly that would be a neg, but not an evil one.

It intends true harm, but a higher good is attained anyway, sort of like the tables are turned on its intentions in the long run.  A neg, maybe evil, certainly destructive if it had gotten its way.  Just happens you were lucky or got intervention that time.

It intends to bring evil upon you to say, teach a lesson for higher good.  It succeeds by doing just that.  In your case at least, it turns out not to be a neg.  Perhaps a pos in disguise.  

I don't think I'd trust that last one too much however, how can you really know?  If it tells you it's for your greater good, how do you know it isn't lying?  A true pos would surely know the position that a human finds himself in with this conundrum, and would surely understand an act of defense on the part of a human who cannot know for sure from where he sits.

In the end, each of us will have his instinct to go on, and not somebody's opinion.  Pray that your instincts are good.

Qball

If you do think that child molesters can be reformed in some manner, you better think again.
i work as a securtiy guard at a prison, and I have seen child molesters serve two or three years. When they are relesed from prison they start stalking children again. Eventually when they are caught again they are put back in prison. They should be given the death sentence.
If you don't think such monsters are evil you had better take a long hard look at yourself.
There are evil humans so there are bound to be evil spirits.
Spirits are not considered evil because of how you preceive them. They are evil because of what they do.

MJ-12

James S

Ouch!!!
Methinks few negs floating around on this topic!

I think we've somewhat detracted from Thisha's original question.
Maybe good & evil is subjective - a matter of perspective, maybe not. Maybey there are truly twisted and evil people in the world, maybe their brains are just wired differently to ours and they truly don't understand that what they do is so wrong. There have certainly been a few psychological studies that have shown the latter, but that doesn't really matter.

Person-
That was a lovely bit of insight you shared about ghosts. I have listened to mediums who specialise in dealing with poltergiests and other such seemingly malicious entities, that support your view on their "state of mind". Often it is a case that their physical bodies have been killed, they don't know what to do or where to go and they're scared and confused so they tend to lash out, or cause mischief just to get attention. One particular medium mentioned how often this happened, and how easy it was to help them to calm down, relieve their fears and pass on to the next world.

Thinking about this, I was a little short sighted in saying just rebuke negs and keep going. In hindsight my experiences in church prayer groups may have been a bit too black & white, as Person has fairly correctly pointed out. Some negs might just be confused, scared spirits, and you could be in a position to help them. Whatever the case, it is still really important be be on your guard and have good defences in place in case you meet a neg who, for whatever reason, might be hostile and dangerous. No good soldier would go into unknown territory without a loaded working weapon and body armour. Also no good soldier would just shoot first without first assessing the situation.

Tisha's question is one of gentle curiosity.  I admire her for wanting to better understand what it is she encounters. Let's get off the good/evil bandwagon (which I apologise for getting into myself) and see if we can provide Tisha with some helpful answers.

James S
(Fate amenable to change)

Tisha

Qball:  As a survivor of family abuse, I think I can respond with some "authority" on the pedophilia subject, although it is the "authority" of my perspective only, if that makes any sense.  I am not a psychologist, although I do have a degree in Family Social Science.

Anyway, many so-called "evil" people are sick.  That they are sick does not necessarily mean they can be cured.  Pedophiles and other sexual abusers CANNOT be cured . . . they are "hardwired" all WRONG.  They belong in jail forever.  Some of them are bad enough to warrant the death penalty (yes I believe in the death penalty).

You can call pedophiles "evil" if you find it convenient to do so.  But I have seen the good in some of these very sick people.  Part of MY OWN sickness in the past was trying to reconcile the love/hate relationship I had with some very good people in my life (3 of them) who also happen to be very, very sick.  These men had HORRIBLE twisted childhoods, but that was no excuse for what they did.  

I've reconciled these love/hate relationships, I believe, and am not looking for pity or anything.  In life, SH*& happens!  To dwell upon the past weakens my personal power, SO . . .

At any rate, I posted this postoriginally because, to the best of my ability to remember,  in my OBE and lucid dreaming experiences, I have never met a "Neg" that wasn't a manifestation of my own mind.  Sure I had some rotten dreams in early womanhood, but I accepted them as manifestations of my own anger and fear and depression.  When I found peace with my earthly life, all bad dreams ceased.

If you've read some of my posts, I OBE pretty regularly.  So far, I actually haven't "met" anyone, I just kind of fly around my house.  Next time, I've agreed to call upon a Guide.  Perhaps I will ask him/her/it what this Neg thing is all about.

Despite my views on this whole Neg thing, I do believe in strong personal boundaries and strong defensive action . . . both in the ordinary realm and on the Astral.  Because I know that bad things can and do happen . . . other beings can be very damaging, or so I've been told.  It's just the nature and mission of these beings that I question.  That is why I plan to question one the next time that I meet him/her/it.

peace,
tisha

Tisha

"As Above, So Below"
Tisha

clandestino

hey Tisha, hows things ! like you, I believe negs are basically our own emotions.....In most cases. Assuming that the astral plane is a "common ground", not just something within an individual's mind, then there is room for "outsiders"....astral beings that we don't generate.

Good and evil are concepts we have invented. If the astral plane contains entities that behave in any manner similarly to us , then it follows that these beings will commit "good" or "evil" deeds.

I'll Name You The Flame That Cries

Leyla

I've tried this before without a really satisfactory result. It was a young elf-boy who rode up on a ghostly horse and was trying to look all scary. He kept demanding "let me in" and said he wanted my energy. I kept refusing. He wouldn't let me look at his face for some reason, though I kept trying to catch a glimpse. (this was on the astral) For the next three nights- and I'm not sure how he did this- he followed me into my dreams and kept manipulating me to have nightmares, trying to force me to let him in, using everything from fear to sympathy as a ploy. I remained strong through out this and he gave up- but when he left he left three white skulls as his "calling card." Is anyone familiar with this symbol? I'd like to know his identity, and it seems it might be a clue...

Person

Hopefully the last post on the topic of evil...
I never in any way meant a child molester was a good person or their deeds were excusable.  Persoanlly I think rape in any form is right next to murder in severity.  At least with murder, it can't make the rest of your life miserable.  Rape is the most psychologically damaging act one can experience.  I too believe in the death penalty.
In most cases, a child molester was molested as a kid themselves.  Murderers will only attack strangers 1% of the time.  Anyone that's committed a vile act does have their reasons, horrible childhood stories, and motives.  The act is not excusable.  But they are explainable.
I can't see how one person will grow up with a normal childhood, and another will be born into abuse that starts a repeating cycle of misery all their life, and they are both expected to be good decent law-abiding citizens.  If the second is labelled irreversably evil once they lash out, that seems much like a double standard.
Strong, deeply ingrained dark emotions cause people to do bad things.  You can call the emotion of anger and hate "evil' if you really want to, but to me it's just another emotion taken into the extreme.  Any negative emotion can be released and healed over time.  A child molester probably has too many imbedded traumas and mental problems and isn't likely to get rid of them in just one lifetime.  A decade or so in prison wouldn't be enough to do it.  They would indeed turn into a dark spirit after death.  Still, the act of existing as a conscious being, at least to me, means they automatically have some good somewhere in there and a chance for recovery in the distant future.

-Person
-Person

amcturbo

quote:
Originally posted by Tisha:
Hi everyone - - -

So here is my challenge!  The next time you are having a lucid dream or an OBE, and you are faced with a neg, whether it be the Dweller on the Threshold, the boogeyman, the three-fanged beast, or some nameless, faceless evil . . .

. . . Instead of running from it, blasting it, or otherwise responding in a fearful or angry manner, ask it what it wants.  Or who it is.  Ask for a name.  Why it has visited you.  Or something else, as long as it is inquisitive.

I'd love to hear what it says!  And it's answer could result in some REAL learning about your life here on Earth.  Of course, you might want to zip back into your earthly body before it really does destroy you.  Use your discretion http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0>

Pleasant journeys,

Tisha
"As Above, So Below"

Good morning Tisha!  ... of course, it might not be morning for you! LOL!
Well .... what can I say ... I took you up on your CHALLENGE ... this morning!  Here's my REPORT!

I've been doing the wake-back-to-sleep LD/OBE method for a few days.  This morning, after doing it, I had 3 different OBE's.

The first OBE was ... "wake up", leave the house heading for a friend's house, get distracted, step on something sharp (2D neg maybe?) and SNAP! back into body.

Now here's where everything gets REALLY INTERESTING!  I normally sleep with a sleep mask on, so if I get visuals of the bedroom, I know that I'm using Astral Sight.

So, I 'wake up' from a dream and am looking around the bedroom.  I look out the bedroom doorway and there standing in the hallway, looking into the room is an entity/figure, with the following features and apparel. The "visitor" is tall and lanky ... about 7-feet tall ... about 10" wide ... about 6-8" deep.  It is humanoid in physical features/shape, as much as I can tell.  It is dressed in a red hooded robe, like a monk or the Grim Reaper would wear.  I can see the robe's weave pattern ... basic cris-cross weave ... appears to be cotton or wool material.  As a side note, I can not see a face ... it's darkened out with shadows.

So, I am laying in bed, looking at this "visitor", and a odd/funny (to me, now) thing happens ... it bends at the waist, leaning forward into the room at a 45-degree angle ... turns its head, looking towards me, to "check up" on me (that's the impression I get).  It's at this point that it recognizes that I know it's there ... so it turns to go down the hallway (slowly).  My immediate reaction is to chase after it ... and BOOM! I'm right after it down the hallway.  It's half way down, when I catch up to it, with it's back to me ... all I see is red hooded robe figure gliding down the hallway.  While in my pursuit, I am asking, "Who are you?  Wait!  Who are you?  Wait a minute, Who are you?" (I'm persistant, aren't I ?! LOL!).

It's at this point, that it turns to face me ... and MORPHS into a physically fit young human male wearing only shorts.  He's about 5' 10" tall, med. length dark black wavey hair and what I would consider "German" facial features.  While I can't remember if "he" said who he was, here's the following conversation I do remember.

We're now standing in the kitchen "chatting", but now, instead of wearing only shorts, he is wearing an olive drab flight suit (helicopter type, I think), half unzipped, with the sleeves cut off (muscle shirt cut).  BTW, the shorts and the flight suit are made of the same material (kinda like parachute pants material).

I ask "him", "Are you German?"

He answers, ".. Yes."

... so I ask "him", "Where's Germany then?"

He pauses and then says, "England!" ... then pauses, thinking "that's not right" (body language ... facial expression) and answers, "Near/close to England."

I then ask "him", "Are you alive?" ... refering to physically.

He answers, "Sometimes."

... SNAP!  OBE over.

Now, for the 3rd OBE.  It's just like the 2nd one ... astral sight upon waking up (still wearing mask).  Again, I'm laying in bed, looking out the doorway and see the tall lanky hooded figure in the red robe, standing in the same spot I had initially seen it ... only this time, the figure appears to be smaller ... about 5-feet tall and skinnier.  As I notice it, my visuals start to fade, so I'm fighting to keep them and relax ... hold visuals for about another second or two and then everything dissappears.

I get up for the day, about 12 minutes after this last OBE.  Well, that's about it for this mornings adventures with the "visitor."  I'm still unsure about it's true intentions ... I'll have to ask it more questions when/if I see it next time.  When I was talking to it, though, I did percieve "friendliness" from it.  I did not percieve any "negativity" at all ... although, prior to falling asleep at 4:30, I did "sense" a presence floating above me, about 12-18" away.

And now, back to our regularly scheduled program!

Cheers!
Greg Taylor :)

Tisha

Hi everyone - - -

I do plan to read Mr. Bruce's book on psychic self defense as soon as I can.  I have no doubt that unpleasant things can happen, both in this world and on the Astral.  However, I believe I have some pretty strong opinions about the nature(s) of so-called negs.  And my opinion is that we are ignorant of their true natures or their missions.  And that the term "Neg" fits only in the sense that they have a negative effect on US.

So here is my challenge!  The next time you are having a lucid dream or an OBE, and you are faced with a neg, whether it be the Dweller on the Threshold, the boogeyman, the three-fanged beast, or some nameless, faceless evil . . .

. . . Instead of running from it, blasting it, or otherwise responding in a fearful or angry manner, ask it what it wants.  Or who it is.  Ask for a name.  Why it has visited you.  Or something else, as long as it is inquisitive.

If it says "I'm going to destroy you!"  Ask it, "why?"  

I'd love to hear what it says!  And it's answer could result in some REAL learning about your life here on Earth.  Of course, you might want to zip back into your earthly body before it really does destroy you.  Use your discretion http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0>

Pleasant journeys,

Tisha

"As Above, So Below"
Tisha