Christian Demonology, Possession, and Exorcism 0001

Previous topic - Next topic

Hi,

I was recently acquainted with Mr. Bruce, and so I'm glad to have found this site and his.  I also briefly corresponded with Nita.

I'm 2020 (pen name), and owner of:

http://wholives.com
http://demonpossessed.com
http://demonpossession.net

Consider the sites (all exact mirrored sites) if interested in demonology, exorcism, self exorcism, banishment articles, along with much insight and observation (30 years research).  Free Book, 150 pages 8x11, Demonology, A Personal Testimonial and Expose', also available from our research page.

I'm 45, dwm, and it's hard to locate people of equal caliber, morality, and experience.  I don't get out much.  I'd be interested in correspondence with those of similar background, discerners of spirits, people familiar with the depths of satan, the wiles of the devil.  We're one in a billion, literally.  Please contact me through my website email links.  I'm in USA, South, Cajun Area

Jack Parsons and L. Ron Hubbard, practicing occultists from the 1930s. Reports of blood sacrifice, summonings, sexual abominations, and even medium-ship to write satanic text. Here's the meat of what is there:

Demons incarnate, living as humans, in our midst, moving openly and freely, yet undetected by the masses, or even by their hosts: the entire planet mere puppets on a string. Like the spasms of a decapitated body, the fact of the matter, that's precisely what it is, if you really think about it. Their illusions and delusions are many, which overtake the sleepwalking masses, unaware. Their only law being "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law". Now know that they do take flesh and come among men, to mold a new species. To change laws, to eliminate morality and principals, and even to set limitations and control of lifespans, to re-mold the species. To reproduce after themselves, to impregnate and reproduce their own seed, to parent their own children, to modify and breed/parent/insert their own traits, genetics, and morality common to their own agenda and species, in and amongst the human race. To eliminate or sear/remove all Godliness and holiness from man's character. Just part of the plan, in creating the new species, banish morality, turn the earth into a brothel, a vacation resort, for spirits. The new species, all their daughters ravished every hour from their youth, even asleep. She is but a harlot, many bedfellows, yet sweet and innocent to those who know her not. All of their whoredoms shall be kept hidden (secret) from the rest of his/her bedfellows. Cast out your nasty whores, and burn his/her clothes, and then I will come and dwell amongst you......Yea, right...... A total destruction and re-engineering of the entire human race (a new species). Causing/beguiling children to subconsciously summon satan, for power and/or money, yet the truth of it is that it is the spirits who live, planning their own lives, just playing around with our minds, as a prank, a joke, to laugh, to snicker, as a sport. Haven't we all been there? This truly defines the mystery of lust of the flesh, of fornication, and the sanctity of the religious whore upon the blood of jesus. Imagine such a family, your neighbors, or even five generations alive and present, of the same. The mother smiles, snarls, proudly, audibly and visibly, brags about the fact that she taught her children nothing; no decency, no moral values, no laws, no character, loose as a goose, easy as pie. Now realize that we are all born into this captivity/zombie/as livestock/as produce, to mold the new species. Urged with lusts, for lace, perfumes, fetishes, and to eat of her dainties, to "party". Yea, they say, "Who shall see it?" Yea, they say, "Die young, and stay pretty".

Who Lives?

CaCoDeMoN

I think that L.Ron Hubbard was only a drug addicted nutcase, not a real satanist. And what you are saying about Demons is a lie. The humanity is enslaved only by it's own mistakes, and by problems caused by low-level entities, but form what I've read about Near Death Experiences the Angels and spiritual guides are the ones who are obsessed with control of humanity. From where do you think the full version of MerKaBa came from? From demons of course.
Their only law being "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law"
You are right about that, but I think that morality and honor should not be FORCED by external powers, and people should LEARN that pleasure is not the only thing they need.
I think that morality should not come from religion, but form parents, and from society, and should not be based on what some god told to do.
Dedicating your soul to Satan cannot be done subconsciously, and is done not only for money/power, but mostly for protection. Of course I didn't do it, because the most valuable thing for me is freedom.
You say that you are a very spiritual person, but why there's so much hate in your post?
MEAT=MURDER.

Rastus

You make your own reality.  You want demons, you get demons.  They have a purpose, but enslaving humanity isn't it, not in my reality.  I see a planet in flux, stargates everywher, and a species struggling to break it's duality.  It's a beautiful sight, vibrant and alive, but not everyone can be in it.  It is a planet of free will, you have a choice to participate or not.  Those that don't, ultimately won't.
There is a physical limitation upon how much light a human body can sustain. Interestingly, there is no limit on how much light a human vessel can generate. When fully enlightened you must instill your light in order to maintain its wisdom.

Tyciol

Again with the star gates, I need to find out what those were.

If we create demons for our own purposes, what if one person believes his purpose is to enslave humanity? In that case some would be made for that.

Andromache

I hate to say it but I disagree with a good chunk of "everyone under attack creates the demon" mentality. I didn't believe in any of this stuff and would have called all of you crazy prior to 7 years ago (and yes I am an ET abductee and I still would have called you nuts). And I don't equate demons and such with creatures like cheetahs or wolves. They are entities that can prioritize and choose just as easily as anyone else. It's a decision to feed on others.

Demons are not cardboard beings that you program to your whim, they have minds and wills of their own and be quite a force to reckon with. Even Robert spoke of his possession and went out into the Australian Bush not knowing if he would come out alive.

CaCoDeMoN

I hate to say it but I disagree with a good chunk of "everyone under attack creates the demon" mentality. I didn't believe in any of this stuff and would have called all of you crazy prior to 7 years ago (and yes I am an ET abductee and I still would have called you nuts). And I don't equate demons and such with creatures like cheetahs or wolves. They are entities that can prioritize and choose just as easily as anyone else. It's a decision to feed on others.

Demons are not cardboard beings that you program to your whim, they have minds and wills of their own and be quite a force to reckon with. Even Robert spoke of his possession and went out into the Australian Bush not knowing if he would come out alive.

Please show me a link to the article about this possesion and Australian bush. I think that negs feed on humans, Demons are too powerful to bother with such thing.[/quote]
MEAT=MURDER.

Andromache

Oh Good grief, there is no link, he wrote about it in detail in his book, Practical Psychic Self Defense on pages 135-142.

Here's an excerpt on page 136. Robert was doing an exorcism on a child and frustrated that he was unable to defeat it, he offered himself to the neg in replacement of the child thinking he'd get rid of it later. The neg took his offer, and Robert discovered he was in over his head. This is what happened next:

"...Soon, I began losing control of my body, one part at a time. The first episode of this was while reading; my arm moved on its own, picked up a book, and tossed it on the floor. This shocked me, but I still felt okay. I did not sense anything evil or threatenting in or around me. Incidents of brief loss of control increased over the next two weeks. It was not long before I knew I was in deep trouble.

The episodes of loss of control culminated in an incident in which I lost control completely. I was on a roof-top car park, lifting my baby son from my car. As if a switch had been thrown, I suddenly lost control of my body. Powerless, I was marched like a puppet carrying my son to the edge, even while I was fighting my own muscles every step of the way. I suspected the Neg in me was going to make me throw my son off the roof and then have me jump.

The strength of the mental pressure I felt was unbelievable. I did not hear voices or experience insane thoughts. This was not a compulsion. I was sane and rational. I just had no control of my body, as if suddenly struck with physical paralysis and someone else was now running my body. Thankfully, with a supreme act of will and some much-needed luck, I broke free of the puppet-like state at the last possible moment. But I no longer trusted myself after this event.

A couple of days later, I woke up (I seemed to have been sleepwalking) and found myself in the nursery with a raised ax. I got rid of the ax. I found myself back there the next night with a carving knife. I tried everything I knew of to rid myself of this Neg, but whatever I did was not enough. I was faced with only two "logical" choices: I could turn myself into a mental hospital or commit suicide. Then, I came up with a third option: I could surrender to my higher self and let it lead me out of the darkness rapidly overtaking my life. I sensed this would be difficult and probably kill me in the process anyway, but I had nothing to lose and everything to gain. I could always kill myself later."

The rest details his fight with the neg out in the Bush. Bruce left home for his family's safety and spoke candidly about how he though he wouldn't be coming back alive.

Get the book and read the chapter for crying out loud.

CaCoDeMoN

Hmmm.... I've only read "Astral Dynamics", from what you are saying PPSD is also worth buying. Thanks for recomendation. If I've only got a few dollars...
And about demons: this was extremely powerful neg or something like this. It worked as a parasite. What worries me is that from this description it had a consciousness...
I think that this is a good description of demons:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/AllDemons.html
MEAT=MURDER.

Andromache

QuoteWhat worries me is that from this description it had a consciousness...

Yes, finally, the blasted thing has consciousness and is perfectly capable of doing horrible nasty things to people.

I'm sorry for jumping about but I am getting weary of all this "negs are a product of your imagination" crap. There are people who are seriously suffering. Even some of the exorcists are saying they are having to do multiple exorcisms to get rid of them.

Changes are coming that these negs won't be able to adapt to, and their food source will disappear as a result. Well, if the food source disappears what do you think they are going to do, roll over and just die? [/quote]

Andromache

And yes, get Robert's book, Practical Psychic Self Defense.

CaCoDeMoN

Changes are coming that these negs won't be able to adapt to, and their food source will disappear as a result. Well, if the food source disappears what do you think they are going to do, roll over and just die?
Negs probably will adapt to using other intense feelings as food. They are doing this already. And what changes you are talking about?
MEAT=MURDER.

Andromache

Changes where this planet reaches a vibration in energy these entities can't exist in. Some have speculated the negs are trying to put a stop to it, and thats why the attacks are becoming so vicious and hard to end.

CaCoDeMoN

There will be no such change. Spiritual development can only be a fruit of hard work. Do you know how many predictions like this have failed?
MEAT=MURDER.

Andromache

Oh I don't think it will happen overnight or at the so called predicted dates. I think it will eventually happen whether it be this life or the next life or the one after that (that's how far I think into the furture ).

The universe has patterns to growth and even this world will evolve eventually to the next step, and it will make many negs very unhappy.

And yes I believe in hard work, don't think it will happen without it. I think where the predictors go wrong is that they place focus on the event instead of personal behavior. You can't control the future simply deal with what comes, so why focus on it.

Focus on internal growth and see comapssion for others. Don't worry about predictions.

CaCoDeMoN

Oh I don't think it will happen overnight or at the so called predicted dates. I think it will eventually happen whether it be this life or the next life or the one after that (that's how far I think into the furture ).

The universe has patterns to growth and even this world will evolve eventually to the next step, and it will make many negs very unhappy.

And yes I believe in hard work, don't think it will happen without it. I think where the predictors go wrong is that they place focus on the event instead of personal behavior. You can't control the future simply deal with what comes, so why focus on it.

Focus on internal growth and see comapssion for others. Don't worry about predictions.
evolution=natural selection=negative selection
Most people behave like animals, they are greedy, materialistic and do cruel things for their own damned pleasure. If it didn't changed in so long time, it will never change, world will always be a hell, where honor is really rare thing, and so is morality. It just can't be the other way, after so many years of unidirectional evolution.
MEAT=MURDER.

Sentential

Bruce's experience was alot like mine. Quite unpleasent if I do say so. But nevertheess quite interesting :shock:

It is as he describes but I want to add my elements to it. It feels surreal, like you are on the biggest and highest adrenaline rush you can possibly think if. Your entire body feels completely numb and it feels as tho you are moving on reflex alone.

I must say that it was quite terrifying. However unlike Bruce my darker elements came into play (which is what got me in trouble to begin with). Insead of attempting suicide, instead indegnation swam over me.

"How DARE this worthless piece of crap demon attemt to possess ME. HOW DARE HE"

Wasnt exactally rocket science but I gathered my aura together to blast the bastard out. It hurt him a hellove lot more that it did me. Although it reallly REALLY hurt like hell. That moment has got to be the worst pain ive ever felt....ever!

It feels like thousands upon thousands of needles are pushed from your body in a most ripping fasion. Ive never collapsed to the ground in pain before. Once he saw that he was out in the open I used what strenth I had left to kill em.

Im not sure if I passed out on the floor or what, but somhow I did manage to get back to my bed the following morning, although I felt like hell for days.

Occasionally, (rarely) they try to send demons my way, in a sense of anger that I wouldnt submit. They are awefully sneaky little buggers, especially the big ones in the black cloaks. I belive they are called Legion? I honestally forget. Either way I quickly awaken, althought somwhat suprised, and quickly dispose of them.

Soooo in summary, dont screw around with things you shouldnt (darker arts), because you will end up tinkling off some really nasty people, whether you mean to or not

star

So how do you know the difference between different types of entities that posses people.. I'm just kinda confused I heard spirits of dead dudes posses people too but I dunno. also (off topic) Is it really important to worry about psychic self defense? I'm asking from a biased point of view because I guess I don't know much (sorry) I'm new to this I don't doubt it ya know weird shtuff has happened to me but nothing horrible/// BTW umm if I can't get a Ouija board to work its cool if I cursed at it an stuff right? I mean no one is gonna get angry and attack me or anything I hope cus I was graphic! It was kinda funny though I got all upset that it wasn't working.
"How unfortunate for mankind that the Lord is reported by Holy Writ as having said 'Vengeance is mine!' "
Sir Julian Huxley

star

O im not done sorry um, oka so if I can look like anything I want in the astral is it possible that stuff people see attacking them is just a bunch of mean dudes making themselves look all nuts and stuff to scare someone? Also I heard about something called astral pychic vampire er something is that a threat?
"How unfortunate for mankind that the Lord is reported by Holy Writ as having said 'Vengeance is mine!' "
Sir Julian Huxley

Andromache

Psychic Vampires steal your energy and can be an non physical entity or a physical human. You can plug that word into Amazon and see what kind of books are out there, I've heard of some good ones.

I's get Robert Bruce's "Practical Psychic Self Defense" and get educated on what you should and should not be concerned about. It's really good and dispels some of the myths.

The best power we have is education. The more informed we are, the better capable we are with dealing with a situation. We're empowered.

narfellus

I'll vouch for Robert Bruce's PPSD; great great book. It'll freak you out though if you are the least susceptible to paranoia. There are monsters in the dark.

Star, you've come to right place to learn about metaphysics. A word of advice: everyone on earth is on their own spiritual path at different levels of development. Some of the things you see and read about here you will never experience, most of them probably. It's just not meant for you in this lifetime if that's the case, and that's fine. Some of the things i read about i wouldn't WANT to experience, but ironically, they are often necessary for the Higher Self, running through the gamut of human experience over multiple lifetimes.
If but we knew the power of our thoughts we would guard them more closely.

narfellus

As for demons, the whole concept is a tricky one. I think there is a lot of crossover in categories as to what actually "defines" a demon. What most mundanes call demons could more acurately be called "lower astral entities." A succubus/incubus, a well-known "sex demon" from myth and legend, is usually such a lesser being. Robert Bruce talks a lot about them, and there are many threads on this forum where people relate personal experiences. "True" demons, i think, are more equivalent with angels. They probably do embody "bad" aspects, but in the sense that it is their job. They sort of serve as a template for that emotion/condition. But as the rules goes, Like attracts Like: if you earnestly go looking for demons, they'll find you. And the more you learn, the higher you climb, the more pure you condition your soul to be, the more attention you draw from Higher Beings both Positive AND Negative, curious to see which human has scaled the ladder of evolution before his siblings.

Throw into the mix ET's, and the whole issue becomes unsolvable. There are countless entities in this universe, many of them smarter than humans, and capable of moving in dimensions most humans can't percieve yet. This "supernatural" aspect is just science we haven't learned yet. When and if (and i think we will) Mankind ascends, we'll have a whole new set of physical/spiritual laws to work with.
If but we knew the power of our thoughts we would guard them more closely.