News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Clairvoyant disruptions New at this....

Previous topic - Next topic

kromeknight

Hello Oldlad
I didn't find it to long [;)] and was very interested to the last.
I think it comes with the territory having preception of the spirits around you, if you continue to have oobe's you will have to communicate your boundaries with spirits and others as you already have stated.
Great post I look forward to seeing more from you [:)]

sstonevenuss

I have been involved in "spiritual warfare" since very early childhood. In a nutshell, I am like a walking antenna. It took me years to shut it all down, then open up only what I wanted to. Even now, I get a surprise now and then.
 Every experience is a little different, as the entities, energies etc. are different. Ultimately, what seems to work for me is to first proclaim myself as a sovereign being. (not sure i spelled that right) but anyhow...let the entity know right away that you are in charge of you. No one and nothing has any power over you. You are of the light, a child of God, etc. (if this is true, or you subscribe to that description) Let the entity know that if it is not of the light, it can be by choice, or it must leave immediately.
 With that said, offer assistance.  Just talk to it. I pretty much stick to telling it that it has a choice and can release itself from darkness, as with anyone, we all have choices and free will. It can really only help itself, but you can let it know there is a choice and it must choose.
 I find that if it goes away immediately, it chooses to remain as it is. If it chooses to ascend, you'll know it.

OldLad

Hello everyone, I just recently learned how to tap into seeing imagery that are signs from the spirit realm.  I always had it (since 7yrs old) but never knew what it was and simply brushed it off as my mind producing these symbols, faces, and scenes.  I then tried to practice this form of clairvoyance and watch these images whisp in and out.  I would close my eyes and just relax letting the images flow and trying to pick out anything of meaning.  Its been about 2 weeks now that I first realized what I've been seeing.  I'm very excited about the notion since it seems to come naturally to me, which makes me feel alittle more special and unique.  Just about a week ago I had a spontaneous OBE (last one was a year ago).  It was very profound this time!  In my astral travel, I was in my old childhood room, I caught a glimpse of what looked to be sunrays angled about 75 degress pointing at the astral bed.  Was wonderful, I could actually see dust particles floating threw the rays.  I glanced to find the source and a ball of light (like the sun but more whiter in color) hit me in the eyes.  It felt to be only 8 ft away but it caused me to turn away because of the brightness.  That then sent me immediately back into my body in a regular dream.  Since then, I've felt a profound change.  Calmer for one and reassured of life after death.  I've also noticed I can now see images much quicker during a medataited state of mind.  I've noticed images flowing in one ontop of the other making no scence of anything.  I would even make out whispy faces that looked in anguish.  I just thought that these were negative entities trying to connect so I mentally projected a "stop this" command.  Comical as it may sound, I even saw a projection come from the right side with a toilet plunger and plunged one of the faces.  It was as if my astral right hand did this.  This didn't work so I got even madder and concentrated with all my internal energy and shot two separate fire flames, one from my mental left, one on the right.  Which worked.  It was as if they said, "okay okay okay okay we'll settle down".  The problem I'm having is now I'm sensing presences.  I'll actually feel and hear something disrupt the environment at my side, which spokes me and makes me turn.  This is more intense at night just as I'm trying to fall asleep.  I have to sleep with lights on AND close my bedroom door to signify to the spirits "I want my privacy".  I feel like they're just standing there walking about and watching me.  Not heard voices except muffled conversations carrying on when my box fan is running so I figured well maybe its the fan.  So its off now.  Of course the distant conversations stop.  So my question (after all that) is how do I go about developing and exploring my clairvoyance without bringing in negative entities?  I'm too scared to openly voice anything to them since they might get ticked and start becoming even more noticable which would petrify me!  Just sitting here I thought I heard a ruffle sound of clothes move....JEEEEEZE!!  But I seem to have discovered that I may have a strong clairvoyant mind thats just busting at the seams to develope.  All I'm experiencing is with almost no effort.  But between being scared and worried that everytime I practice I'm only going to be bothered even more by the spirit world.  Anyway to practice this but at the sametime letting the spirit world know, "hey, when I'm not connecting I'm to be left alone".  Sorry for the long post but I'm sure I'm not the only one.  Thanks for any advice ahead of time.