News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Closing Spiritual Senses

Previous topic - Next topic

mooncresentgirl

How do you close spiritual senses like spiritual sight, hearing, smell, taste, and feel?

Bedeekin

Become a lawyer, a bank manager or a politician?

I would rather like to know, can you offload that burden onto me. I'll have it if you don't want it.

Bordmb

Do you mind me asking why you wish to 'close' your spiritual senses?

mooncresentgirl

Quote from: Bordmb on November 04, 2012, 12:31:33
Do you mind me asking why you wish to 'close' your spiritual senses?

Because of a spiritual attack

M4RT1N

why would you want that ?? did a demon scare you ?  :lol: you need to close your third eye chakra. you can find some ways to do that on the internet.

Bordmb

What kind of spiritual attack?
I don't mean to be unhelpful, but to best help, I need to know what it is you're dealing with.

Xanth

First of all... closing the door once open isn't very easy, because you're already fully aware of everything.  It's hard to just "ignore" it all.

Secondly... if you're interpreting things happening to you as "attacks", then you're either interpreting them incorrectly, or your attitude/Intent is one of a negative nature and it's attracting things to you.

Either shift your perception to stop interpreting what you're experiencing as an "attack" upon you... or shift your attitude/Intent to a more "Love"-based response.

You'll notice that in BOTH cases your Intent is focused upon YOU being a VICTIM.  Stop that - it's a Fear-based response.

roman67

I also agree with Xanth. You can't close it easily.

majour ka

Hi mooncresent, (Nice name) I can only speak from experience. Just go do something else. watch TV, read a book, go do something physical, something that makes you laugh. Just ignore it, its so simple. Go to sleep lol you are switched off then!

I work as a professional Psychic and Medium, so I have to be able to switch on and off at will, its just a thought thats all it takes.

Heres an example, as im typing this I am aware there are two people from the spirit world trying to speak to me right now, but they can see from my focus that the shop is closed! Im ignoring them, im not tuning to see who they are or why they are here. Its my choice if I want to look and find out then I will. When its comes to psychic awareness we have to expand our senses outward to activate, so just dont do it.

Its thats easy I promise you  :-)

if you feel vulnerable from people who are draining or tiring you, pull a light into the top of your mentally and breath it in and surround your self init and feel it building you up in what ever way you need.

What do you feel you are inder attack from?

Regards

majour ka

Quote from: Xanth on November 04, 2012, 13:16:57

Secondly... if you're interpreting things happening to you as "attacks", then you're either interpreting them incorrectly, or your attitude/Intent is one of a negative nature and it's attracting things to you.

Either shift your perception to stop interpreting what you're experiencing as an "attack" upon you... or shift your attitude/Intent to a more "Love"-based response.

You'll notice that in BOTH cases you're Intent is focused upon YOU being a VICTIM.  Stop that - it's a Fear-based response.

yeah what xanth said