News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

coloum negs

Previous topic - Next topic

tomoose

Me and the group i work with have been having some problems since we formed. These started when a past life regression was attempted on a good friend. Over time they have got worse and through some detective work we have traced the spirit to the site of a local abbey. The abbey has been demolished apart from the crypts which are open to the elements. The spirit appears to have been bound to the abbey or the lay line which runs under it. There is also a river which has to be crossed to get to the abbey. I have been looking for answers for a few weeks now but due to the neg only looking like a cloud of black smoke with an intense feeling of fear i was running out of ideas... I've been doing some work for a local new-age shop and picked up 'Practical Psychic Self-Defense' after reading most of the book there are all the symptoms of a column neg...
So, ummm, any advice on dealing with them as this one seems hell bent on me and my three friends...

Nita

Hello Tomoose
  Robert has solutions in his book to most of the problems. I also have solutions on my website www.astralhealer.com where you can check out some of the methods.
  I suggest the Removing Negativity prayer as it helps with links and ties that have occured in past lives. If you need help my email is nita@astralpulse.com and I do give ideas and methods to people.
    Nita
www.astralhealer.com
www.hermeticuniversityonline.com

tomoose

thanks Nita, my emails sureal_summoner@hotmail.co.uk i'l email you if i need more help...