News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Come back to Earth

Previous topic - Next topic

pod3

You chase monsters without knowing why they came in the first place. Straighten up, fly right, and watch the things run away from you! Their images are just thougtforms representing imbalanced behaviours which you have caused in yourself or adopted from others.

thirdeye

Hey Everyone, im sure this post is going to offend a few people but it must be done. I was a sceptic on energy, psychic phenomena, lucid dreaming and all of that but slowly and surely i have accepted the possibility that these exist. I really hope they do because i think they would be cool.

Anyway i enjoy reading the posts on Astral Pulse. Its quite interesting but i think a few people need to come down to earth. Psychic attackers? i mean im slightly open to the possibility but why are the people being attacked just all of you? i have 'NEVER' been attacked. If i wanted believe i was im sure i could. I was lying in my bed a few nights ago and i let my thoughts run away with me. I started to think about the possibility of a presence in my room etc and my mind made it seem very real. Now i used to have Anxiety disorder really badly and i know how your thoughts can spiral and i can understand how one might come to belive everything bad is an attacker etc.

To tell you the truth, i think its all your imagination. Sorry but i had to say it. Some of you seem to be blaming every problem in your life on these attackers "They dont let me talk to people", they make me Depressed.."  Nope. thats you. You need to come down to the real world and start using techniques like cognitive therapy to stop you thinking in this manner.

Anyway im sorry if people were offended. But remember, what you think will come true. If you think your being attacked you will be. If you think your depressed, guess what. But if you think your a confident and happy person, given time and focus. That can also be true!

Regards, ThirdEye