News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Contact with Neg. Entity

Previous topic - Next topic

overworked

One more thing... Would this occur regardless of whether or not a person projects.  Does projecting just make one aware of what is actually happening?

McArthur

quote:
Originally posted by overworked:
If one were to come into contact with a Neg.  can they touch your astral body?

If someone had thier back to you could you tap thier shoulder?
quote:

What happens if they do?

That would depend on what they did. If they just touched you not much would happen unless you were very sensitive.
quote:

Is a shield of light the best defense?

Some form of shielding would help, yes. There are others on this forum who are probably more knowledgable in this area but i would probably recommend the Middle Pillar excercise (see the topic on this forum).
quote:

Will they turn on others in the house? Children, spouse, etc....

It is possible yes. Keep track of any mood swings or arguments amongst your household, these can be early signs of neg interference.

quote:

One more thing... Would this occur regardless of whether or not a person projects. Does projecting just make one aware of what is actually happening?

There is a possibility that the extra energy generated by Astral projection could attract some feeder types but you can get neg problems even if you dont project.

Pax

McArthur

kakkarot

hey all, it's been a while. the school has been playing musical chairs with their generic accounts (since i'm not going to school right now, my account is disabled so the generic accounts are my only means of using the net). i finally got in today though. saw this topic and thought i'd post some of my own experiences.

as i was growing up i continued to become more and more sensitive to spiritual beings (what you guys call negs, as well as neutral beings and goodly beings). it was really weird and for a long time i thought i was just somewhat insane. i would just feel spirits moving through me or around me, usually within ten feet or so. sometimes i "felt" their thoughts or feelings and other times i only felt something pass through me.

as i stockpiled more and more chi energy, though, it seemed like i was more and more under attack by evil spirits. however, this could also be explained because this was also the time i was becoming a very strong christian, so they may have been attacking me because of my strong faith. but later, when i moved to calgary and ran out of most of my chi (and i still have very little chi comparitively) the attacks stopped. even when my faith was wavering at times the attacks continued, but they seemed to increase most when i was using lots of energy. and now that i have very little, i haven't seen a strong attack in nearly a year.

it seems to me that they are able to home in on your energy and start harassing you because of it. i don't know why, but this is what i have been able to figure out from my experiences.

as to some of your questions:
1) i agree with mcarthur
2) if they attacked you, they could do anything from making a point in your body hurt, to (this next point is argued by some people, but since i have experienced it i know it is possible) possessing you and doing bad things to you. (schitzophrenia)
3) imo, yes, if it is only against "negs". to defend against humans and certain spiritual beings, other shields would be better.
4) most likely.
5) yes. i don't project.
6) being aware spiritually helps. being able to project makes you more sensitive spiritually, so this should help.

~kakkarot

Secret of Secrets

Chamos

Is it possible to have a natural defense against negs? Like an immunity you were born with? Because whenever I'm at a place with high amounts of spiritual energy I always find that things are put on a sort of spiritual hold as if all spirits have been temporarily banished to another quadron. I've even felt them hovering around the edges but they never do anything at all. I'm just wondering if this is natural or are they planning some secret attack that's gonna rip me apart spiritually and mentally.

Y'think y'know what Cruelty be, til' ye finally get t'meet her. Yet worse than cruelty is, indeed... St. Evil, her belov'd sister. You may call me Truth. Some people just can't handle me. - Me

The economy is depressed My Lord.
So cheer it the f*ck up!

kakkarot

it's possible. in fact there are some who claim that holy places or other very spiritual places can keep spirits out. there are a few (i think... two?) churches that i have been to where i have felt the same thing as you are talking about chamos. but one of those churches is abandoned. weird, eh?

they may be planning something. but it would be no different than if they were planning something when you might be vulnerable too.

but that is only one possible answer. and after all, is there anything in this world that can only be done in only one way?

~kakkarot

Secret of Secrets

Chamos

The thing is all these places have had high amounts of spiritual activity, you could say they were the spiritual eye's of the hurricanes. They've had several deaths from neg attacks there and spirits roamed daily, and nightly, but one night I slept over one of the places and nothing happened, nothing at all, like a switch was thrown and shut all spiritual activity off.

Y'think y'know what Cruelty be, til' ye finally get t'meet her. Yet worse than cruelty is, indeed... St. Evil, her belov'd sister. You may call me Truth. Some people just can't handle me. - Me

So cheer it the f*ck up!

overworked

If one were to come into contact with a Neg.  can they touch your astral body?  What happens if they do?  Is a shield of light the best defense?  Will they turn on others in the house? Children, spouse, etc....

Chamos

Wow, I know I've written posts before about "lack of activity" around me... But, perhaps I should've instead asked about the different types of negs people have encountered and are fairly positive1 really exist. Like;
    • growth rate
    • reproductive rate
    • inactive period
    • feeding rate
    • repellants
    • cohabilitation with other spiritual/metaphysical/energy entities
    • different symptoms -is it like the different "breeds" of vampire for instance? (*Sanguinary, Psychic, Pranic, Elemental, Empathic, Negative, Eclectic, Adaptive-?)

Because I'm not sure if it's something I brought, or he brought, but might be seeing some signs of neg-parasites amongst me and my fiance. Maybe it's just stress, but when I flush natural or positive energy through my body it'll get better, but come back if I forget to shield after an energy flushing.

1(as much as you can be without scientific evidence or proof beyond any reasonable doubt that you can share that is)

So cheer it the f*ck up!