Contacting deceased persons to solve an old mystery

Previous topic - Next topic

restinose

Does it seem feasible to contact a long deceased person (1876) by means of astral travel To get to the bottom of a mystery? Let me explain, a local burial ground is preported to be the burial site of a "witch". The headstone is no longer there due to vandalism, but I in my youth saw it. It had a design in the center similar to a pentagram, 5 pointed star in a cicle,hence the "witches grave" rumour, with the incription above it, " Separation our fate,reunion our hope". But while researching this I have found that there is a similar icon used for the womans auxillary of the Masons ,called the "Order or the Eastern Star". Paranormal teams that I am friends with have investigated this site with dramatic results, evp,stones being thrown at them,orbs,mists,vehicle batteries dead...etc..What ever is there is not a happy camper. Google "the witches grave,Berne NY" for more info. I do not believe that this person is the cause of this phenomenom, but rather other entities. Would it be possible to meet with this person(astrally) and ask what this symbol is? I have delibrately not used her name as to protct this site from further desicration by irresponsible parties and further notoriaty while MY investigation proceeds, also to protect others from this site. There is something "not right" at this place. I have personally witnessed apparitions pacing back and forth here as if to dare you to come on in!!!! Anyone familiar with old germanic burial customs of this era please contact me at restinose@aol.com

Lexy

well, it is possible this person has moved on from astral. However, the best place to go for information would be the akashic records. good luck.
"Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves."

DH

It's feasible to make contact but very difficult.  As Lexi said the person may have moved on by now.  Or you may contact an aspect or fragment of the person's essence left behind, in which case the whole thing may become more confusing.  Nonetheless, why not give it a shot?  Then evaluate what if anything you discover. Set your intention and stick to it.  Happy travels!
God created the Universe for His 7th grade science project -- and got a C.     - Swami Beyondananda

Micael

I'm with Lexy, perhaps the Akashic Records would be your best chance at this.

restinose

So , to access the Akashic records,you astrally travel there ,yes? To the "hall of records"? I an still a neophyte in that regard. I have spontaneously oobe'd and once while trying to, but didn't really go anywhere other then my own home, everything was mirror image with an indigo/violet hue. I DO keep tying though, as I'm very interested in finding out who the person was that was trying to "coach" me along in that instance. Possibly a guide or just another traveler? Would it be advisable to do this from the "safety" of my own home as opposed to sitting in the aforementioned cemetery at the mercies of what ever else may be there? I have been there and haven't felt anything and then go there again and get the DISTINCT feeling that I'm not welcome and can feel every hair on my body stand on end!!! I seems as though this feeling is emanating from beyond the surrounding stone wall and not from within it's boundary. When the 1-3" rocks were being "thrown" they were being thrown into cemetery from without. Then at other times if you stand outside its perimeter, you can look in and see "activity"????? Please advise!

Xanth

I know of two ways... yes, one is to project and visit it yourself.
The other is to form a "connection" to the records, of that I don't really know "how"... but you form this connection then draw whatever information you need.

restinose

Thanks VERY helpful links, will read all as time permits!

Micael

If you can ask for the help of a guide I think that would be the easiest, if not.. establish a strong intent to visit the akashic records and create a portal/door and you might suceed. Believe and feel yourself going to the akashic records.
Basically from my understanding all you have to is reach the astral with the intention to visit them.