News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

covered in powerful negs?

Previous topic - Next topic

kakkarot

saaaay, jason. where do you live in canada? in calgary, perhaps? :)

if you live near to me i would be delighted to destroy whatever is bothering you.  :)

otherwise, i strongly suggest you find out what it wants. if it wants to dominate you, either fight it yourself, or get yourself to someone who can. my first suggestion would be to a priest who acknowledges that these things are real and who can help you. after that, try another metaphysicist, unless you already know of a powerful metaphysicist who can help you right now.

as to whether they are negs or your own thoughtforms... does it matter. you should get rid of them first, then bother to find out where they came from, and prevent  this from happening again.

~kakkarot

Secret of Secrets

jason

hey kakkarot-actually i'm not far from calgary!I live in cranbrook, b.c., but there are no jobs or other musicians here, and if I don't find something soon,I'll end up back in ontario for awhile, then move again.I have actually been thinking about calgary! I was there once,last march when I first came to cranbrook. I got followed by a big mean looking dude in the eaton centre, so I went down an escalator to get a better perspective. I stared at him as he came to follow me, and he immediately turned off into the next store.But anyways...what I will do is put forward the intent to confront whoever/whatever this is, and hopefully get some answers.I suppose it would be a good thing to learn more about astral self defence and protection techniques, and find out who they are, and why they were attracted to me in the first place.I don't actually know any priests or metaphysicists who could help me, and hopefully I can take care of this myself, to keep it from happening again.my energy levels are so low right now.http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_dead.gif" border=0>

The musical conciousness is mind beneath the sun.

kakkarot

can you gather energy from your environment? this should help with you low energy, and it may give you enough energy that you can fight back with some power behind your blows.

~kakkarot

Secret of Secrets

kmd242

I think this just might be a case where your mind is creating a visualization of the fact that you are being inhibited by the anti-depressant medication. Wouldnt it make sense that you are feeling "held-down" astrally by this medication as it stops you from projecting, and you construct this occurance as way to explain to subconcious what is goin on? just an idea...

I think if your two headed dragon fellow is waiting patiently for you, he doestn sound as if he is there hurt you, but waiting on you to progress to the point when you can put fear aside and approach him. A Dragon is pretty powerful imagery, and im willing to bet this guy might even be your spirit guide stopping in on you, to see if you are ready to talk with him. I understand this fear you are talking about, it took alot of time for me to not be scared off by ANYTHING that would approach me, and i was much more comfotable approaching an entity. I would recommend staying in the real-time zone after projection and flexing your spiritual defenses a lil bit to build your confidence. A few energy surges pulsating through your genrated double can work wonders for you confidence level!

jason

kakkarot-yes, I can gather energy (chi/ki?).I don't always get around to practicing  that every day, however, I should try to make the time, as it will probably help.      kmd242-about your idea about the "clamp" thing,I have thought of the mind- created thought form idea, and it does make sense,that's probably all that is (it can be hard to tell the difference,sometimes! , but the "real" entitys do seem more real, and they "stand out" more).          however , it never occured to me that  the entity that was waiting beside my body could actually be my guide.That's a very interesting idea, and it is entirely possible! I have often wondered if I have a guide out there somewhere.It is difficult to confront these beings, because they exude such power.I'll see if I can make contact again, though.If it is my guide , I'll have to apologise for considering trying to fight him! he just seems so HUGE ,and DARK , and threatening, but when I think about it , the fear was MY reaction, he actually seemed very intelligent and knowledable, and after all , he was just sort of waiting for me....damn, this stuff can be so complicated. thanks for all the input! it helps a lothttp://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0>

jason

during the past 6 months maybe,  during meditation,  i've had several experiences of seeing my astral body COVERED in plant-like things. I use an astral arm to rip them off,but there are so many that I can't get them all.I've also had a disturbing experience of leaving my body, then being attacked by a huge, dark entity, which held me down like a calf at a rodeo, then proceeded to clamp itself onto me everywhere, until I was powerless and unable to move.The more I struggled the tighter its grip became.I'm not sure,but I think it might have something to do with being on anti-depressant meds.Ever since I have been on them, and then had these experiences I have not been able to project, although I can get a good trance happening very quickly (within 5 minutes usually).Is my astral body swarmed with negs?, or are they self-created thought forms? is there a difference? before I experienced the "clamp" neg, I had a projection in which I encountered a huge 2 headed dragon,which came through a dark portal, then shape-shifted into a human form.Its name was --u--v--   (symbol is on its back,and the sideways "u" and "v" might be the other way round).I escaped it by travelling to a higher astral plane through a water,  or ocean barrier, but when I came back, it was patiently sitting beside my body,  pretending to read a newspaper, as if to say "I can wait as long as you can".I then became afraid of it, so I dove into my body.I heard it laughing quietly as I awoke.Could this experience, and the clamp neg be related, either way, something strange is going on.what should I do? I can't project, and I don't feel right!!!