News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Crazy eyes

Previous topic - Next topic

askeltal

I used to see these crazy eyes you talk about and my friend too.  For him, that was mostly in his nightmare but for me, it happened during a deep trance state.  No they dont bother me anymore.  What I suggest is to look at them in the eyes and ask them what they want.  When I did that, they got no answer and just disappeared..  I hope it will be as easy as that for you.  You might want to give them "earth energy" too.  They dislike that you couldnt imagine how!

beavis

what is "earth energy"

askeltal

Well I read that somewhere and I tried and it works.  Earth energy is probably anything that can make them remember physical life.  Like thinking about a gigantic forest with all the sounds and odors and sending them that energy.  All the elements might works also.  I also read that it seems to work better with earth energy than love because we dont really know what is Love, the highest love and the one we should be using against these negative entity.  Well it might work for advanced ppl for sure but for beginners like me, it is sometimes difficult to just really feel it.  So earth energy is something we know much more and we can use that to our advantage.  Think of anything that gives you a strong earth feeling.  Once, i thought about a dunghill to protect myself and guess what, it worked fine.  :)

Metal Ice

Earth energy is energy from the earth, natural energy.

MK911

quote:
Originally posted by Metal Ice

Earth energy is energy from the earth, natural energy.

never, NEVER give em your holy earth energy [:(!]  Thats why all the christians hate astral projectors, with this you feed shades, and they grow stronger. Do you realize that the negs are these things what christians call satan, and as you have experienced they really can affect peoples mind. And thats the reason they say projectors cant will go to hell, i and experienced projectors from Tiibet say  you cant get help from god but if you manage without this help, make good things and dont help satan you can go to paradise too.
Havent you read about Castaneca sorceresses who took all the powers from negs, but got trapped forever when they died and next generations were not able to help them.

Mustardseed

Thats why all the christians hate astral projectors, with this you feed shades, and they grow stronger. Do you realize that the negs are these things what christians call satan, and as you have experienced they really can affect peoples mind.

You do not know all Christians My friend. Stay focussed.
Words.....there was a time when I believed in words!

MK911

quote:
Originally posted by Mustardseed

You do not know all Christians My friend. Stay focussed.

yes you are right and this is absolutely unimportant what all cristians or any people believe. The thing i talk about is fact.

askeltal

Mk911, tell me then, how do you get rid of them?  it would help me coz ive posted something this morning about that also..

MK911

I think God may help you, praying is the only way i got them fully away becouse i havent read any psychic self-defence. If you project then god cant protect you, i think that with projection you like call them yourself. If you want to get rid on these damn negs then just dont project anymore, pray and lets hope that God can help you.

Jeff_Mash

quote:
Originally posted by MK911
If you project then god cant protect you

That's a very interesting statement.  May I ask how you know this?
Keep smiling,

Jeff Mash
http://www.mjmmagic.com

MK911

quote:
Originally posted by Jeff_Mash

quote:
Originally posted by MK911
If you project then god cant protect you

That's a very interesting statement.  May I ask how you know this?

Becouse projection is the reason why you cant get energy (i mean Reiki energy),  from God. How can you ask help if you yourself want to project and let negs to leech your holy energy, i really think that help cant come like this. This would be like god (mabye as reiki energy) would help you to project and give your holy energy to negs.

Xelios

I have found banishing pentagrams get rid of evil spirits.
Certain prayers Jewish/christian from the old testament work.
I have defeated many negative spirits as well by using other techniques,which have nothing to do with religion.

I admire Jesus Christ for what he attempted to do,which was to bring knowledge to a backwards people. I have nothing against the Christian god,but I dislike the modern day christian religion.Actually I dislike all religions.

I am content to follow my own spiritual path,and to give a daily prayer of thanks as long as that day was a good day.

I feel no fear when I am attacked, and I hit back at negatives quite hard. I learned a lot of defensive techniques from a pagan witch who also fought evil,so the chirstian way is not the only way to fight evil spirits.

MK911

Yes, take the pentagram and you will feel the power of light helping you when you need it. Pentagram is very good amulet - "Power of Light"
By the way i am not baptised [8)] i baptise myself by myself [:D]
But be careful !!! you know that spirits can inaugurate, like shamans let em to do ! So be careful that you will not let negatives to inaugurate you, (by asking help and serving them for it, i think) thats how shamans got inaugurated.
Mabye thats why these damn devils try to reach me, becouse i am not baptised yet.

Xelios

I was baptised when I was a teenager. I don't think it matters if you are baptised or not.
When I was a teenager that is the time when I was under constant heavy duty attacks on a daily basis,and when I was a teenager I was still going to a christian church.

Xelios

For about eight months when I would enter a light trance or a deep meditation, I would see people who had crazy eyes. I mean they looked stark raving mad.
I did some research to see if a madhouse was here before this house was built,but I found nothing.
Only one family lived in this house before my parent's bought the place,and they did nothing of a psychic nature.
Where were these spirits coming from,and why did they look completely insane?