News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Crazy Spirit

Previous topic - Next topic

beav31is

Tell it to talk to me. I'll make him grump down.

Celeste

HI Stuart

Help is close by  [:)]

1) Buy Practical Psychic Self-Defense by Robert Bruce. It has lots of helpful and useable information that you won't find anywhere else.

2) Go to www.astralhealer.com Nita Hickok is a moderator here and is  very experienced at these things.

3) Adrian has put a message up about Nita & what she does
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=4374&SearchTerms=astral+healer

4) Check the articles on this site & search the past messages for comments by Nita & Robert . There is lots of helpful info here in 'resources' also. You can spend hours reading it.

Good luck, celeste

Stuart46

Well apparently, looking through this forum I am not alone.  I thought it would be worth it though to toss out my situation and see what response I may get.

I've had a spirit "haunting" for over half my life.  I say haunting because it's somewhat out in the open, as it talks to me (not nice) and can take some swings at me and do some nasty physical stuff to me as well.  It is not a "house" spirit/ghost as I've moved countless times and it has continued to follow me.  

For the most part I've fought it off on my own.  I did seek help from time to time, but for the most part was never able to get anywhere with healers.  Some saw this , some saw that, and it can be plain expensive going from healer to healer.

Recently, after much time handling it on my own I went to a spiritualist.  This healer is more experienced in entities that attach to buildings and structures then people but was willing to give it a try.  She actually made a decent amount of progress but couldn't get it to go and eventually had to put it on hold due to some personal issues.

Now, just so it's on record I've tried just about everything out there as far as technique and defense.  I've also heard much in the way of different philosophies and theories.  Whether it's karmic or not I can not say.  It is not someone who was part of my life this time round.

Anyway, I don't know what else to say here.  I've called on my guides, angels, God, the universe (and continue to do so) but still no budgy.

Anyone have any suggestions or no people who are proficient in the area of entity removal, exorcism, spirit release (not sure what to call it anymore).  I'm in the states in the dc metro area.

Thanks
Stuart