News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Crop Circles!!!

Previous topic - Next topic

Stookie

I don't remember this topic coming up before. While I remain a skeptic on a lot of "paranormal" findings and claims, crop circles are very interesting to me, mostly because they continue to happen every year, get more and more detailed, have lots of symbolism, and no one's been caught making them. At least not the good (real?) ones. This season had some beautiful stuff:

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2008/2008.html  (scroll down and you'll see different months to click on - July has some spectacular stuff)

I know there are a lot of theories on the supernatural reasons they occur, the most widely known, Aliens put them there. But there are a lot of good ones. Stanley Messenger talks about them as being messages from another consciousness, using the connected consciousness of the plants in the field as the medium of communication. The nodes of the plants almost look as though the plants willingly lay themselves down in these patterns. And of course, some people connect the messages to 2012 (but I won't go there now). There are a few good documentaries on the subject too. If they are hoaxed by humans, they are keeping quiet about it and trespassing on farmers' land to do it, and doing it FAST. And they're some darn good artists.

Anyways, I'm not one to start a topic without a discussion, but it seems I've done so...  If anyone is familiar with crop circles or the symbols involved, or any other theories, I would love to hear them.

Starvingpercussionist

Here's my two favorites, both in one video coincidentally.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KoR2t-iM9k
THE ANSWER PARADOX
The answer to all paradoxes shows this: "Reality contains logic therefore logic cannot contain reality."
The paradox here is "how can one know this is true?".

If the answer to one paradox is another then the question is the answer.

kurai kokoro

from what i've seen so far they all show something very interesting they could be instructions, telling us how we should live, one of which i saw was a cirlcle with three circles forming a shape i've only seen on Magick sites, another is of an eye which looks to me as the third eye. one looks like a sun and one looks like a map of a solar system, they all look like symbols instructing us what we should do, On youtube i watched a video saying that the aleins that are supposed to be coming come with love which connects me to this, one i looked at looked to me as a planet blowing up or something, one lookes like the inside of a lock, and another lookes like a symbol of peace, or a feild of some sort of energy, one looks to me like the pintagon and one looks like four buildings. and alot looks to me as stars like ours, so what i'm thinking is that they are warrning us to stop going to war, or we will destroy ourselves. if so that is very frightening.
"I am the Phoenix that engulfed the dragon."

Venus_Goddess_of_Love

Hi guys

Just to say that I have been in several newly formed crop circles and experienced unusual phenomena, such as my camera and mobile phone failing to work.  There's definitely some kind of electromagnetic energy in the formations. The stems of the crops were also bent, and not broken, so they were still alive. Walking inside the formations is quite magical as well especially because I couldn't see the big picture, which can only be seen from the air or higher level.

One of the people I used to go with was a professional researcher and had lots of pictures of white spheres or ball plasma in his crop circle photos.  (I now know that when we go OOB, we can transform ourselves to spheres of light). He has also spotted UFOs, and more...

There's more to crop circles than meets the eye!

:-D Venus
"This is love: to fly toward a secret sky, to cause a hundred veils to fall each moment. First to let go of life. Finally, to take a step without feet." Rumi

Vitruvian

Crop circles, gotta love 'em. I'm a jeweler by trade, so I'm going to take a guess at this one:
'Diamond in the Rough', right? Maybe some of our visitors host interdimensional game shows . . .
Vitruvian

kurai kokoro

wow that one is magnificent.

no_leaf_clover

I wonder what the significance of the one empty ray on the diamond's side is.
What is the sound of no leaves cloving?

kurai kokoro

well diamonds are prisms so it could be the spectrum of light thats invisible to the naked eye entering the diamond, or they could have run out of time lol (just kidding). i wonder what shape all the crop circles would form as a whole.

Vitruvian

QuoteI wonder what the significance of the one empty ray on the diamond's side is.
Good eye, I hadn't noticed that. Now that you mention it, the entire diamond is surrounded by an 'extra' line, too -
Vitruvian

Stookie

They came back and fixed it:

Stookie

Some good ones from this year:

kurai kokoro

see doesn't that last one look like our solar system to you guys? it has one great circle inside nine circles with nine circles on those. (they could be saying they are coming to save us from ourselves if you continue on this warpath then you will destroy yourselves, and those of you who are left behind, god be with you.)

Oblivion

I watched a program once about crop circles and it talked about a group of people who actually go around making crop circles in the UK. The film crew followed them to one location and actually filmed them making it over night, in the morning it showed a helicopter birds eye view of it and I swear to god it was completely the same as all other crop circles you see, it was so complex and the angles etc were so perfect you'd swear blind it was done by aliens but it wasn't and they managed to do it in the middle of the night.
They say they go around the country doing them, they like to prove how easy it is to make them and all you need is tools made from wood and string. It just goes to show just how many of those crop circles were actually done by groups of people either just having a laugh by messing with us all or just doing it to prove a point.

kurai kokoro

perhaps something is influencing people to make them do that, like when some one says they have an idea but the idea was given to them by someone else. but on an unconscious level, so they don't remember it but they did it anyway. but what about the energy pattern which Venus has described?

Stookie

The people which claim they are the ones that do it have done some good circles themselves, but they definitely haven't done the majority of them. But they've made money by making circles for businesses as advertisements - they're getting something out of their claims, not to mention the documentary they sell on their web site. And as Venus said, real circles don't have broken nodes, they have bent nodes, something humans haven't been able to replicate.

Here's an interesting article on the nature of crop circles. I'm not saying I believe it, but it's a different perspective:

http://www.isleofavalon.co.uk/GlastonburyArchive/messenger/sm-wdntstartfromhere.html

Stookie

And of course the most incredible evidence of all:

kurai kokoro

that is quite interesting indeed, however i seem to be getting more and more confused.