News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Dangers of the Ouija Board

Previous topic - Next topic

Kyo Kusanagi

I posted this on the Metaphysical subforum, in a reply to Anton Le Contin. But it occurred to me that knowing what's safe and what's not (and it appears not many people realize the dangers of using the Ouija board), is also part and parcel of good Psychic Self Defence. So I'm reproducing the post here.

Quote from: Anton Le ContinWhich make me wonder...just what is it about Ouija that causes so much negativity.

Hilarion on the Ouija Board :

For more Hilarion quotes :
http://infinity.usanethosting.com/Heart.Of.God/main.htm#Hilarion

Nikpalj

Something similar with the use of pendulum - if you're not asking that the answeres come exclusively from your own subconscious mind, negs can use this as a sort of "portal" into your e. body, taking over the "replies" of the pendulum by using your own energy to move it in the direction they want, communicating with you by overriding the replies coming from the deeper layer of your mind.

Because the pendulum is connected into your energy system while you're using it, acting much like another of the hundreds of various energy nods and ports inside of your e. body - a negative entity can easily slip through it into your energy system.

And there's really no way to know who's on the other side of the "line" if you're inexperienced, just like with the ouija...

Use caution and common sense when using a pendulum, always demand that the "answers" come only from "yourself" - your subc. mind.

Nay

I don't believe anything can take over our bodies.  I do however, believe that earth bound ghosts can lie and manipulate and scare the dookie out of ya.

Speaking of.. are you still being innandated with alleged negs, Nik?

Nikpalj

Hey Nay,

in one of pm's I've exchanged with Patty, she mentioned that you are actually a very intelligent and caring person... although you have that sarcastic, stinging sense of humour of yours - which I actually tend to like, because it's close to my own...  I think that you're ok once people get to know you (no hidden meaning intended).

If you had asked me just a year and a half ago if any kind of demons existed, or the aliens or any kind of bull such as that I'd say the same thing as you, not bloody likely, pal, and you better get some treatment for your head (fast).

There's absolutely no way in which anyone can make believe anybody else something they don't want to, and that's mostly okay... except in cases such as this.

You see, there's no way to get a 100% fail safe confirmation that really malevolent spirits exist or that they actually can take over a human body untill it somehow happens to you. I myself foolishly started using a pendulum (although the book I used as guidance for this was very poorly written) and the first entities had entered my body through it.

All through my life I was completely "normal" person, Nay, had friends, girlfriends and all, everything that you'd expect, wasn't overly negative and all that jazz. Then I started using the pendulum for a day or two...

One day it kind of "stuck" in the "no" (nay?) position, couldn't move it out of it no matter how hard I tried. No matter what you believe is possible in this world of ours, this is what had happened next:

it started glowing white, had a clearly visible white light amall round aureola around. I then felt a unbelievably, strong, malevolent force coming out of it. Tried to drop the freeking thing but couldn't make myself do it no matter how I tried. I felt like I was mesmerized.

Then my head suddenly started spinning strongly (like I was heavily drunk) and my vision had elongated into a kind of long tunnel, my hand holding the pendulum looked like it was a mile away...

And then it was over. All symptoms had stopped inside of ten seconds, the white light died down and the pendulum stopped swinging.

But inside of my mind I could now hear, sounding sharp, metallic and strangely quiet like it was coming from far away a male voice sounding totally maniacal, psychotic... saying that I was now "screwed, screwed, SCREWED, you hear me?! You HEAR me, DO you? You'll NEVER get me ou, never, never, NEVEEEEEEER!!!" And on and on it went....

I don't time anymore to write about this, but consider this - what do you think all those generations of black mages have been doing for all these centuries? Have all of them had chemical imballances in their heads? There's overwhealming evidence in support of the existence of the negs on the net, Nay - there's simply no way all those people having neg problems are fakes...

It's just a matter of peronal belief.

James S

Ok, I think it's safe to say that we've talked about Ouija boards enough. It's time to put this post to bed.

Firstly, there have been PLENTY of threads already regarding Ouija boards. Use the search engine instead of starting a new topic.

Secondly, I don't think the blind following of any kind of biased "channeled" writings or other religious dogma are at all helpful in these circumstances. Anyone asking questions about the safe use of psychic tools should look to those who have gained knowledge through experience.

Topic locked!
James.