News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

dark, light, and you.

Previous topic - Next topic

Ken

I have never seen a negative with horns or a tail,but I have seen them whisper into a person's ear while that person slept.

If I ever do see a negative with horns and a tail I will assume it is someone's thoughtform. These can be banished much like actual negatives can be banished.

Nay

You know what?  Ya'll are right, I don't know what the hell I was thinking.

Nay

Ken

Anonymous

Hmm... yep, pretty much exactly the responses I expected. Once again, I would just like to say that THESE ARE MY PERCEPTIONS, and that they don't have to be yours. I'm not telling anyone what to believe, just offering a few perspectives and perceptions to consider. I thank you for sharing yours with me.

Now, to answer what I can of your questions (for now), first I would just like to state that I never said that I would not help someone who was in need of help. Better to teach someone kung fu than to obliterate the thug that one time and then leave the person defenseless for the next attacker (if there is one). Fear LOVES fear. It feeds on itself. If you are afraid, you will likely draw something you fear to you at some point in your existence (or physical life), if you do not resolve the energy. It will keep coming back, no matter how many times you fight it, destroy it, beat it to a bloody pulp, etc. It will keep coming back because that fear that you have is keeping it what it is. Your fear actually traps negs that are drawn to it.

As I have said before, all evil seeks resolution. They want a path in their existence, just like you do. All of  us are really striving towards the same thing, though we do not realize it.

There is no such thing as "levels" of philosophy. Levels are an illusion. To think that you understand the Universe better than someone else is like elevating yourself and saying that you are in some way better. The wise man is still a fool in one way or another. Perhaps the wise man does not know how the mechanics of his car work, or perhaps he does not know how the banking system works. Perhaps the wise man knows more about one particular thing. As they say, "an expert is someone who knows everything about nothing" (i.e. all of their knowledge is primarily of one subject, and they know nothing about anything else).

I know how to destroy negs effortlessly, including arch demons (but not effortlessly. Now before I share this next part with you, I must inform you that I am not trying to brag or show off. I am simply stating that I am aware of astral combat, therefore I have chosen a different path for myself. Why should I have to fight if I do not have to? Now here is what I was going to say. Once again, I am NOT trying to brag or be egotistical: I had an encounter with Balam not too long ago and, though I must admit he almost had me beat, I managed to shatter his coherence in the astral and send him back to hell after many days of struggling (it's a long story I don't feel like getting into), and it was only because I got so sick of dealing with him that I decided it was time to end the struggle- in my favor. So I still battle negs I encounter when I feel that it is right for me to do so. It's not like if someone came to me for help I would say, "Sorry that neg is sucking your sou dry but I can't get rid of it because it wouldn't really be helping you." Of course I would help them. Why wouldn't I? I have sympathy for others' pain because I know what pain is. I know both emotional and physical pain. I'm not here to share my life story, but I have experienced both, and therefore it is possible from those experiences to relate to others and understand what they are going through. I help them in the best way I can, I offer them comfort and healing, and I try to understand their situation and why they are going through it. I then offer them whatever perspectives I have that I think might be helpful to them.

I feel a lot of assumptions have been made about me there, but that's okay, I can understand why. I am also not great with my communication skills, but I think I conveyed most of my thoughts accurately enough. As for making fun of me (this is directed to those whose comments were intended and would be taken in such a way as to lead one to feel that they were being made fun of, in the U.S. cultural context), I feel that it was unnecessary. I am also a part of you (being that everything and everyone contains everything and everyone else), so essentially what you've done is made fun of yourself. And I thank you for it (I'm not kidding). You have wounded my ego and now I can see where I am weak. Do it some more if you feel like it. Now I can work on resolving that part of myself (and you), and therefore, you will get something out of it.

Your reality is all based on your perception. In my last post, I have given you my perception. My perception isn't wrong, it isn't right, it isn't better or worse than anyone else's. It just is what it is, and that's all.

A soul cannot be destroyed, as far as the scientific laws have proven. Imagine, if you will, a line. This like goes on for infinity in both directions. The line has no beginning and no end. You are a point (as defined by mathematics/geometry) somewhere on that line. Each point represents a wavelength. If a soul were to be destroyed, that would be like taking red out of the rainbow and still calling it a rainbow (which, obviously, it would no longer be). The line would no longer be infinite, and would become two rays, as defined by mathematics/geometry (starting at one point and going on for infinity in only one direction). This would negate a lot of what already exists, because nothing can relate to that which does not exist. And since everything is tied to everything else, to destroy a soul would be to destroy part of everything and everyone. That would be like taking a hologram and destroying part of the whole image. This is simply not possible without destroying every part of it all at once. Since a hologram is a hologram BECAUSE all parts contain the whole image, part of it would always exist. Chop the hologram up, and you don't get parts of it, you get smaller wholes. This is exactly what would happen if someone's soul were to be "destroyed." They would simply continue to exist within everything and everyone else, and they would eventually be re-created.

As for law, that is a man-made thing. Following or not following a law has nothing to do with morals. It has to do with how far into society's trap you have fallen. We are living in an era where the systems we use (like government and religion) are based mostly on fear and control. They want to control people, and they want to do it through means of fear. That is why there are consequences for laws. People get the idea that people would break laws all the time and be evil without a government. This is simply not true. Why would I want to go out and kill people, or rob them, or lie to or cheat them? This does not make much sense to me. All I would need is food, water, shelter, and love. Existence is actually very simple. Our laws complicate things a great deal, all for control. We don't have to go to work and toil away for most of our conscious time of the day just to survive. Of course, the governments of the world would not want you knowing that.

www.stuartwilde.com Although I feel that not all of what he says is true, I do believe a great deal of it is. Have a look for yourself and read his articles. You can also read about the holographic Universe paradigm here.

Anonymous

I just wanted to add one more thing to my comments. Though we contain all within us, each of us is still only PART of the whole. We are certainly capable of altering things outside of us from within, but we ourselves remain only part of the whole, while we also contain the entire image of it. This helps us to understand what we affect and how.

Now that I have posted all of my thoughts that I care to post, I will leave you with my perceptions. I wish to discuss one other thing first, however. To those of you who vehemently disagree with me, thank you. I value your input. And to those of you who deliberately insulted me, I do not feel insulted by the remarks some of you made, even though it was clear to me that they were meant as insults. No matter what anyone posts, as long as it is different from what the majority thinks, there will be flaming, and insults will be flung. Therefore, I think it is best for me to simply ignore the insults, as I gain nothing from them and don't feel like flinging them back. The way I see it, if you think I am such a lowly fool and that you feel you are somehow better than me in some way, then to make fun of me is to make fun of yourself, because you are implying that you care about what I have to say and that you value the input of a fool. By doing so, you give validity to what I say. This lowers you to my level and I lose nothing in the process. Therefore, I don't have to insult you because I know you have already done it to yourself, and I sit back and laugh becasue I find it amusing. Therefore, if you are trying to achieve some goal by insulting me, I wish you luck, but please know that I'll be laughing at every insult you throw at me, because they're so gosh darn funny (really, they are).

You cannot teach a blind man to see.

Rob

quote:
Therefore, I don't have to insult you because I know you have already done it to yourself, and I sit back and laugh becasue I find it amusing. Therefore, if you are trying to achieve some goal by insulting me, I wish you luck, but please know that I'll be laughing at every insult you throw at me, because they're so gosh darn funny (really, they are).

Good for you boy. Laughter is a great thing!
So, er does anyone else here find the utmost amusement in laughing at themselves??
[:D]
Rob
(!!!Formerly known as Inguma!!!)
You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!

Wells

I believe that 'banter' as we call it here in the UK, makes the world go round!  i.e. taking the p*ss out of one another!

daem0n

that sounded like self-defence, didn't it
why any "controversial" post is attacked so viciuosly, without reading between lines (couse lines are illegible[;)])
some of you dwell in emotions and are messed up pretty badly, you haven't forgiven and the pain is still there, the post itself wasn't that bad, but your unresolved issue hurt like hell, weren't they

of course you'll reply with even more anger, hmmm, why am i writing here
why people dwell in magic, obe, ap, kinesis, you name it, before resolving their problems (now, don't misunderstood me, i'm talking about turning problems into situations to be dealt with, not monsters), thinking that it will resolve their problems, and in the end making these problems even worse

what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, you keep what you kill (resolve), if someone hands you a tool, great

off topic, move along, off topic, move along
Search for the cause of self, in self
To find everything and nothing

Anonymous

It has been quite some time since I have last posted, so I thought I would just share some of what I have learned while away. Some of what follows I have learned from friends and others who I have talked to, and some of it I have learned from my own experiences. No doubt some of you are going to think I've gone nuts because much of what I am about to say is contrary to what I have said in the past. I no longer see myself as a 'demon-slayer' (label courtesy of Fat Turkey), though I still retain my abilities. Rather, I see myself as a spiritual scientist, who no longer sees helping others by slaying their psychic tormenter spirits as the main area to focus on. I have learned that we are the only ones who can help ourselves, and destroying a neg for someone isn't really helping them at all, just making room for another to take its place. It might buy them some time, but ultimately they are the only ones who can help themselves.

I have changed a lot since I last posted, so much that I probably won't sound much like the old me anymore.

Darkness, like light, is a part of every person. Both are products of duality, which is, of course, an illusion. In the end, there is only experience, and it is up to you whether or not you choose to learn from your experiences. How you perceive them will determine what you learn. This is often why repetition of certain experiences is necessary. One must change their perception of the experience in order to learn new things.

Psychic self-defense comes into play here because even if you are being attacked, you must learn about the attack. In the end, no one can help you but yourself. This is not meant to put fear into people, because that is the last thing I wish to do. Simply realize fear for what it is: a teacher, a beacon of where one's divinity may be guarded. There is nothing for no reason. When an evil 'neg' comes at you, tell it you know what it is and why it is there. Honor it by thanking it for what it has taught you, and tell it that you have released it. This will not only get rid of the neg, but will transmute it (or at least part of it) as well. If it comes back to you, it will come back as something else. Maybe not something bad, but it will return as something that has been changed by you. You will often get a confused look from the neg when this happens. This is quite normal, as it does not understand that it is a part of you, nor does it realize that it seeks resolution. All evil stems from fear. Whether it stems from your fear, someone else's fear, or the collective fear of all people, that is where it stems from.

A lot of people believe in a heaven or hell type of place which spawns light and dark beings. However, my experiences have taught me differently. Getting rid of my fear has allowed me to become more free. I still get fairly angry when I read about someone under psychic attack because I do not like to see others suffer. However, I know that I cannot help them unless they help themselves. I can only offer new perspectives.

The real question, I suppose, is why do we as spiritual beings experience psychic attacks from others or from negs, demons, etc? Is it necessary that we have this experience? It seems that not everyone goes through it.

We all perceive reality differently, so of course we are going to have disagreements as to what is true and what is not. From what I understand, truth is obtained only from experience, and knowledge from perception. I do believe, however, that we experience our truths inside of a bigger truth. There are probably rules somewhere, but only time will tell what scientists and spiritual scientists discover about reality, about what is real and what is not.

Currently, scientists are playing with the idea that this reality might actually be a hologram, e.g. each part contains all information about the whole.

If you took a hologram picture and cut it up, you would still see the whole hologram in each fragment of the picture. The science is hard to explain for me because I am not very good at conveying concepts and ideas with words. The reason scientists think the Universe is a hologram is because they have managed to send information from one electron to another instantaneously. They have noted that no matter what the distance, the electrons always corresponded with each other instantly.

Anyway, I am getting off-topic here. The reason this relates to negs is because if every single being that exists, physical or spiritual, is inside of us, then we contain information about every single neg that anyone could ever possibly encounter. I suppose that if this is the case, then the best question to ask is, what are negs and why do they exist? What purpose do they fulfill? What does that say about reality?

I know things now that I only believed before. I won't post them here because it is not for me to say what you know, but I have my knowledge of reality and that is good enough for me. If I choose to share it at a later time, I will share it only as an offering of new perceptions. I am not here to tell you what is real and what is not. That is not for me to decide. If I posted what I would have originally posted, I think there would be a lot of insults. I really don't care about the insults, I just don't want to be the cause of another flame war. I think a lot of what I have to say would offend many who are under attack. To those of you who are, I offer something to consider: all negativity stems from fear. Fear is the opposite of love. While under attack, how do you feel? Watch your negative emotions and try to trace their origins. Look deeper than just "I am afraid because I see creepy demon shadows crawling up my wall." That fear stems from something deep inside you. Whatever it is, try to resolve it if you can. This will eliminate the fear, thus cutting off the food source for the negs.

Another thing to consider: a neg unwittingly teaches you something when it attacks you. Whatever it is, learn from it. Do not be afraid of it. When you find out why, confront the neg and tell it that you know what it is (a teacher, part of your own shadow, part of someone else's shadow, etc.) and that you thank it for what it has taught you, but that its presence is no longer necessary and that you have released it.

I have allowed my imagination to run wild with fear. It has taught me a great deal, even though I was filled with pure terror. At one point, it felt as if someone was standing above me, ready to stab a sword through my tired body. The presence felt very real. This showed me something about myself. I am afraid of suffering. This is a fear I wish to overcome. We are all afraid of something, and only by confronting those fears can we overcome our own darkness. Once we overcome our own, the rest probably shouldn't be too much of a problem, as we will probably not have to deal with it as much.

Fear attracts fear. Most people here probably know that. As Robert Bruce says, "like attracts like." If a person works on their fears and resolves them, then it is far less likely that they will be attacked by negs.

Anything is possible, especially when doubt is not present.

I cannot think of anything else to say here. I am just offering my view. I hope some of you find some kind of value in them. To the rest, sorry for such a long post, but if you feel your time was wasted, well, change your perception of time and you should be able to gain back whatever time you lost. Really though, everything happens at the same time, and there is only now. We can decide the order in which things happen. You can decide that before your watch ticks another five seconds, you will go down to the store and do your weekly shopping. As you pull into your driveway, your watch finishes ticking its five seconds.

Now is the only time that exists. All other time does not exist. Besides that, even if it did exist, what would it matter? Now is the only time in which one can affect the future (and therefore the past, eventually). One can change their perception of time with enough practice. There are exercises for this. I'm sure Robert Bruce has already experimented with this. I have not read many of his works, but of what I have read, I like what he has written.

I will stop typing now. (cue applause here)