News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Dark visitor

Previous topic - Next topic

curious956

Hi everyone I'm new here and thanks for having me.

I don't understand and have the knowledge about the things in other realms, but I'm not disillusioned by it.

I've had an encounter in the past with a hostile spirit in a house that I use to live in years ago who committed suicide and killed his wife but nothing close to what I'm about to tell.

I was sitting in my room later during the night with a single light on as I do when playing on computer.
I started having this feeling as a hunter does when they have became the prey and that feeling grew as time when on.
Out of the peripheral of my eye I could see a familiar start to appear sitting next to me but I instantly knew that it was an imposter.
The more that I denied it that was the real one the entity outside the window looking in became more and more angry and more hostile and the feelings of being the prey only kept increasing.
After the person I stay with went to bed is when it started getting crazy
It's would come up the window and beat on it with an open hand (glass makes a certain noise when done so) in the upper corner of the pane. It would back away into the front yard than intently stare at me than come up to glass to do it again. I refuse to let it inside and refused acknowledging it by not looking directly at it (could see in peripheral though exactly what it looked like).
It caused the light in the room to flicker and flash as if the bulb was dying but it wasn't and hasn't died yet. It also would run around in the roof crawl space as a heavier type animal making a noise like an animal but not animal same time.
It always starting right above my head go running across the rafter from where I'm sitting into the room. Go for its run and start again right above my head. Both my dogs have been barking at the window and chasing barking at it while running around inside the roof. It also played with my psyche to make me start crying for absolutely no reason which means it was manipulating something within despite me not knowing what exactly.

I've asked 2 people who have occult experience and look at it in different views, but both have said that it was a demon of some type...just have different opinions on what it exactly is. I asked each of them separately and didn't say I talked to the other and got same concensus.

One told me that it is a immature shadow of death who's purpose is to drive me crazy to commit suicide and drag my soul to hell.

The other says that it is a reaper not "the reaper" cause it didn't appear on a horse, but couldn't exactly tell me which one due to books in storage.

I still feel it presence around me thats stronger during the night which i know is it time. It has only affected me 2 other times since than. Once was for the psyche invasion and the other was running above me and only I heard it while people where in the adjacent room. The dogs still bark at but hasn't had any other physical manifestations since.

Whatever this thing is I strongly feel had a purpose to strongly seek me out by the vibes it gave off. Not in the fact it just happened across me, but absolutely wanted me.

Sorry for long post.
I'm trying to find as much insight as I can possibly can about it, what it wants, and why it wants it.

Thanks everyone

Lumaza

Quote from: curious956 on January 27, 2016, 20:55:41
I'm trying to find as much insight as I can possibly can about it, what it wants, and why it wants it.
Hello my first thought was this is job for "Ghost Busters"!  :-D

But on a serious note, have you tried communicating with it? If not, then you should. Possibly it is showing itself to you because it feels you could help it in some way.

To communicate with it, close you eyes and do a meditation with the intent to open a line of communication with it. Tell it that you know it's story and want to help in whatever way you can. Show no fear and it won't show violence. Use love and understanding instead. Then just await it's response. Perhaps nobody has ever attempted to help it before and it is angry because of that. It is obvious that it wishes to get our attention.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

curious956

Appreciate it. I'll try and reach out and see if still willing to talk