News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Daugher under attack?

Previous topic - Next topic

twstedrage

I am not the most knowledgable at this but I will attempt to help start with something. It could very well be some sort of schizophrenia or any classic neurosis or psychosis in a worst case. However her third eye could be overacted and she could be feeding off of negative energy and seeing it in the wrong way. Along with the third eye being opened she could be going into another astral plane in and out at random. As for what plane she is going into and why it is always bad I don't know enough yet to answer. How long exactly has this been going on and has she had any treatments. Also does she go to any other type of realities that are better? Also hopefully someone else will take over from where I left off.

Robert
Well I am breathing so I guess I am still alive even though the signs seem to tell me otherwise -- TOOL

shedt

I'm a bit confused by what you mean, could you re-phrase it a bit ? does she have blackouts ? are you around her when this happens ?

what are her sleeping patterns ? does she have maybe new friends or act differently ? does she do any drugs that you know of ? smoke pot ? I only ask because when i was a teen (not to long ago)i used to do drugs like lsd, mushrooms etc. and reality can be quite different and change. i've had some really bad experiences, but good ones too, learning ones. I'm not saying at all this is what it is. but it almost sounds like crazy acid trips.

kakkarot

it could be a brain problem of not being able to distinguish mental reality (her thoughts) from percieved reality (what her senses tell her), or it also sounds like it /might/ (can't say for certain) be the result of a spiritual being's influence of some sort (whether by temporary posession, telepathic intrution, or whatnot).

if you think it might be metaphysical, i suggest finding someone who can sense energy and ask them to go over her body. if they can't sense anything, go to two or three others. if none of them find anything, take her to a neurologist. (if one of them does find something they'll likely be able to help you further with it).

~kakkarot

Anonymous

I'm going to have to agree with Kakkarot on this one. I've never heard of anything so severe as that. One other thing you might try- these visions could be a metaphor for something going in her life, and are a result of subconscious digestion of information, possibly in combination with a neurological/brain problem Kakkarot mentioned.

bluelite

There are various ways she can address this problem.  One easy way is to have her try and ignore these subjective visions and instead focus her attention on objective reality.   The more attention she gives to these visions is usually the more frequent they may become. The less attention given will cause them to eventually fade away.

Pamela

Alumendor, this sounds very familiar to me. I tried to help a young man who I am convinced is possessed, and I am convinced he goes in and out of reality like that. His stories about his past make no sense. He thinks his mother screamed at him for hours every day after school - and then hugged him and rubbed his back every night. When he started to have imaginary experiences with me and to do things like project images on my face that weren't real - as in saying I suddenly looked sinister and evil - I began to realize he was seeing things that weren't there. There is a lot more to this story.
    Anyway, I think your daughter is in big trouble and needs you to be very wise. If you are involved in the spirit world in any way, I would stop for her sake, and figure out where the real power in the universe lies. In God, of course - in the God whose Son came to show us about him. Not in the God of the traditional Christians who think Jesus was paying a debt for sins. But in the real God who is portrayed in the Bible, but seriously misrepresented by the church in general. There is help for you, and I know you need it.
   I just published a book called As Far As I Know: Unfolding the Realities of Soul and Spirit. It has a section on spirit possession. But it is mostly about who God really is. I recommend it, if I do say so myself, as a source of strength for you. Really, don't mess around with this. It's serious.
     If I can be of any help to you, please contact me. This must be a terrifying experience for you, and I know you don't want to be alone with it.

pamelascudder.com
pamela_scudder@hotmail.com

Aries

Sounds like a scene right out of a movie... Enderwiggen should check her out to see if she has any attachments or something.
-Aries
How can the spoon know the taste of soup?

Hephaestus

Sounds like it could be just a physical problem, I suggest she goes to see a doctor and have tests done. It could be any number of causes 1 being a brain tumour pushing against areas of her brain, there are even actual scientific names for symptoms such as this and it is all a result a imbalances in the brain. I suggest she sees a doctor sooner rather than later - if she comes out clean and healthy then that perhaps when we should look further afield so to speak.

Alumendor

Sorry to take so long to respond to all of you. We are in the process of moving and things have been chaotic and internet availability intermittant. Thank you for all your suggestions, many of which are excellent. Thanks also to the several people who emailed me. I'll be trying to catch up on my correspondence in the next few days.

Anonymous

Would you like me to investigate your daughter's experiences? I would be happy to travel and trace the energies from which these visions are originating. If it's evil, I'll take care of it. In the meantime, try the other suggestions.

Alumendor

Things took a rather alarming turn today, so I wanted to post an update. First, I realize I owned several individual responses...

In answer to twstedrage, she has been having these episodes since she was about 7 or so. She has not had any treatment for them, as she only recently confessed to having them. She is 19, and is very adamant about not seeing a doctor about them, so I can't really force her unless there is serious danger.  For this reason, and because I had a strong impression it was spiritual or psychic, I decided to explore that avenue first. Recent events tend to confirm for me the idea that this is a spiritual or psychic problem.

In answer to shedt, they don't seem to be blackouts. She is coherent and functional the whole time. She is homeschooled and while she is very friendly, her circle of friends is fairly small and of excellent quality. I am extremely confident that drug use isn't an issue in this case. Frankly, I think she would have rather confessed drug use than this problem. As for her sleeping patterns, she's always been a night-owl, but that hasn't changed much.

In answer to several of you, and at the suggestion of my spiritual director, I have tried to involve her in activities that focus her attention away from these experiences, such as single-point meditation. She has also always enjoyed art, and finds focusing on art reduces this kind of thing from happening.

I thank EnderWiggin for the kind offer of looking into the energy involved and would be very happy to facilitate that in any way possible.

Here's the update. Today, we came home from a number of errands for lunch. Things have been very difficult with us moving. The house, even though it is new, has always had... problems. Especially in certain places. A friend of ours who looked through the house remotely immediatly saw this. All of us have "seen" things, usually dark shapes of various kinds.

As we have prepared to move, a number of strange things have begun to manifest. We have gotten strange, intense headaches that suddenly disappear when we leave the house. Strange moods of intense depression are felt and also leave when we leave the house. Anyhow, returning to this afternoon...

My daughter was in the pantry getting something to eat, and suddenly announced that something was wrong. I looked at her and something was VERY wrong. Her eyes had crossed. She began crying and saying she couldn't see me. I carried her over to the couch and she still couldn't see. Her eyes and face were rigid. She said "I'm on the roof! It's trying to take me!" I was getting ready to call 911, convinced it was some sort of convulsion, but the things she was saying made me hesitate. The whole family started some rather frantic prayer. She then regained her vision. She asked me "Can't you see it??" and pointed to the roof. I took some holy water and threw it toward the place she indicated, at which point she returned to normal.

In describing the incident, she said a huge, dark being looking something like an octopus had descended through the roof, and with enormous strength had pulled her out of her body. The thing had overpowered her mind with suggestions that she was never going to come back, and it seemed completely fearless and powerful. She had watched from the roof as we had all run around trying to help. She had seen everything from above in great detail. Then she was suddenly back.

If this were only HER I would be hesitant, but I've seen glimpses of something like this myself, and FELT it even when I can't see it. Her and my wife simply seen to be more sensitive to it. We'll be gone from the house very soon. I have no idea how thing thing got in a new house, but I'm hoping it doesn't follow us.

bluelite

You are very correct I did my own psychic investigation of your home and it does have a very strong depressing and sad energy that seems to be present.

What I suggest untill you leave is to give your home a thorough cleaning from top to buttom. This will not only physically clean it but psychically also, removing some of negative energies their.

You may also continue to use the holy water as this can further protect the space from unwanted visitors.

You must also keep in mind that feelings of fear, worry or despair can add to your problems as like attracts like in the invisible world.

I will also attempt to do my own cleaning psychically

Best Wishes,
bluelite

Mustardseed

Dear Alumendor
I have been reading your posts with interest and have been praying for you andf her as welol as your wife and family. First of I would like to explain that I myself am a Christian. I believe in Jesus as the son of God, not in the way the churches teach but nevertheless for the sake of explaining it ...it works. As Pamela allready told you you must make a desision either with your daughter or for her. There are in my opinion at least 2 different way you could go. If you or anyone in your present circle of friends and family are practicing the occult arts and have decided to continue to do so, you should buy and read Robert Bruces book on Phycic self defense, and apply the principles he so very wisely has collected from his own and the experience of others.

If you do not use the occult but have been in contact with anyone who does you must find the link or the object that is possibly acting as a transmitter and destroy it. Especially books, statues, charms, amulettes and sometimes music is suspect here. You should then find someone who can help you do a Jerico march passing through every single room and praying for them as well as praying against and banishing any spirit or demon from you physical presence.

Lastly you should start your daughter on some nurishing spiritual diet , reading and absorbing literature that extolls positive values especially parts of the Bible are helpfull but many other publications are good as well, seek some fellowship with other Christians of like mind, (try to avoid Fundementalists as they will only condemn you and seem to have very little actual healing power and faith ).

I will keep you all in my prayers

Look for the KEY!!!

Regards Mustardseed
Words.....there was a time when I believed in words!

Anonymous

Hello Alumendor

I don't know if your daughter is into martial arts at all. I am, and to further Mustardseed's suggestion, the book Striking Thoughts, by Bruce Lee's wife, has helped me immensely in many aspects of my life. Bruce Lee fought and defeated a demon that had been attacking him his whole life. This book is about his philosophies, and I can tell you from experience in astral combat that it is very helpful. At times when I was ensnared by the enemy, I was able to become water in the astral. I know this sounds hard to believe, but if you read astral dynamics, you'll understand how astral matter responds to thought.

For your daughter to defend herself, she needs to find her willpower. It is readily available to all of us. She must stop being afraid, as this will cause her to feed the enemy. She must fight this thing and she must know that she can win (because she can and will). She must consider the possibility that she can win if she fights this being, and she must also know how the astral works. In the astral, thought = action.

For the most part, spiritual entities are not very powerful. I think she might do well to sign up on this forum and post her thoughts. It can sometimes be hard for a parent to talk to their children, and vise versa. We all know this. I do not know what your relationship with her is like or how close you are, but I recommend showing her a few doorways (options) she could try.

I've fought a demon myself before, and the first time I realized what it was, I was quite shaken. I wanted to run out of the house. Were it not for the fact that my girlfriend (at the time) was sleeping next to me, I would have run out of the house. But I realized that she would be wide open to an attack, as she was asleep and likely unaware of its presence. So, not having any idea how to attack it with psychic means, I used what little I learned about qi energy at the time, and shot bursts of energy at it. This did not send it running away in fear, but it did walk away eventually. Didn't look like I did much to it, and if it ever comes back, this time I'll be ready.

Mustardseed, you are doing one of the most helpful things a person can do for someone else. We know God listens to what you have to say and I admire your faith greatly. You have truly learned to harness it. Keep it up.

P.S. Alumendor, the ISBN number to Striking Thoughts is 0-8048-3221-8 (hc). Publisher: Tuttle Publishing (Boston, MA. Rutland, VT. Tokyo, Japan).

I hope this helps.

Dark Knight

quote:
In describing the incident, she said a huge, dark being looking something like an octopus had descended through the roof, and with enormous strength had pulled her out of her body. The thing had overpowered her mind with suggestions that she was never going to come back, and it seemed completely fearless and powerful.

Oh Geez,...Mick, I hope you're reading this too.

You are not the first person to describe a black octopus type creature. I have seen something similiar on a smaller scale back when I was suffering from the attacks real bad. This thing is a neg and it is being seen more and more by people and sensitives.
The link I have pasted below contains counter measures I often suggest, but they're just counter measures, like the Holy Water. I agree with Bluelite, fear and powerlessness is what this thing feeds off of, and it does a good job of trying to convince you while you're under attack that no one loves you, they've all forgotten about you, you'll never see your family and friends again, I can do whatever I want to you nad no one will ever help you. So one thing I would do along with the countermeasures is telling your daughter and showing her and affriming to her, that she is loved, that you and your family would move earth, moon, and sky if anything tried to hurt her. That love, that connection is what this thing is trying to destroy to get at her. And it's not her fault if she is a little weak right now, especially if this is has been happening since childhood. It took a while to weather her down, it may take some trying to bring her back up. If you can, go out on family outings to make that connection as strong as possible. Enjoy life with her.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=10402

Support her and try the counter measures, especially the bloodstone, black tourmaline and Hematite. Those stones ground energy, and may make it harder to remove her (may make it harder...may not stop it altogether but something is better than nothing...and harder gives you time to reach for Holy Water).

I would also advise Getting Robert Bruce's book, Practical Psychic Self Defense.

He describes similar things to what your daughter is undergoing

Anonymous

I meant to tell you this yesterday but forgot. You can also use iron (place an iron object in each corner of her room). It must be pure iron to work, I've heard. I have a wand-like device with iron on the end of it. When you feel negative energy, use the iron and probe the area with it. The energy should go away almost immediately. Trust me, this will work even on that octopus.

Alumendor

My 19 year old daughter is having a problem.

I don't get the impression this is a physical problem, but more spiritual or psychic... Here are the symptoms:

For some time, she had had very vivid experiences of alternate – usually BAD realities, before "popping" back to present time. For example, she might be eating at the table, with the family, and suddenly two of the family members will start attacking each other. Then she's "back" and none of it actually happened. These experiences are always so real that they are indistinguishable from reality. Sometimes they are mundane (for example she will go into the hall, put away some books, and then be "back" in her room with the books right next to her. Usually, however, they are BAD realities. She finally became scared enough to tell me when she started experiencing one of her hands "choking" her, for example, and then find herself back to normal with none of it having happened.

Has anyone here ever run across or heard about a symptom like this? It doesn't seem to match schizophrenia or any classic neurosis or psychosis that I'm aware of. It seems more spiritual or psychic like I said.