News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Dealing with Negative Telepathy

Previous topic - Next topic

beavis

Learn telepathy (neg and pos) from their example. Use it against them.

Stop resisting the negative thoughts. Resisting makes it easier to send them to you. Think about what he sends you, say "so what?", and forget it.

Lockmar

Hi,

I feel that a connection has been forged between us already. That person can talk to me telepathically and I can talk telepathically also. I've heard advice to stop thinking about the person I'm connected to psychically but this is easier said than done when the other person on the other end is screaming at me in my mind, moving my body, and also trying to get me to focus on them. Suggestions?

Thanks.

Ybom

focus them on their dog instead? haha...

...ha...

...erm, RB discussed this in a different way in his book Astral Dynamics, regarding phrases that get stuck in the head like a song verse or a musical thing. what he was talking about in reference to things to do about it would be blocking or turning it into something else. if it seems nothing can be done, pray. we'll pray too.
I come prepared...with COOKIES! No, you can't have one!

CRIMINALMIND63

Welcome to the club. You can't put them out of your mind. I also was told not to think about the person. You don't think about them they jion your thought's on everything. They even do the thinking for other people. They tell you want they want the other people to think negatively to twist everything into a big negative situation. Look through the post you will find some suggestions i made. Good luck in your search for an answer.

Lockmar

Hello,

Being telepathically connected is one thing. This person has the ability to read my mind. My whole privacy has been invaded. For one thing, this person knows the computer I am using. This person also knows that I am on this website. There is the possibility that my internet connection to this website will be cutoff. Next, I was partially prevented from registering through my internet connection and I had to contact one of the people through email in order to successfully become a member. He/she also knows my address, social security number, home phone number, and all my passwords to email, etc....

Thanks.

beavis

Change your password to something you cant think of all at once, like c7hj43n87dui3nmj8iduijkkl5m6ohdf9ew43 and copy it to a file. Copy/paste it into the password box. He cant get your password if you cant think it.

Lockmar

Hi,

I've already read The Way of Psychic Protection and it basically recommends the use of flower Essences and crystals. I've been using the Flower Essences for psychic protection for approximately 3 weeks now and they don't seem to be having any effect yet. My question is how long does it take for them to work? As for crystals, where should I buy them?

Thanks.

Dark Knight

Lockmar, one thing I have learned from being psychically attacked is that if someone is constantly focusing on you, is really, really strong, and persistent you're not going to be able to block them.
I'd also be careful of listening to every damn thing they say, it can be used as a weapon to whittle you down (like a cult keeps a person engaged and talking so they can't think and reason correctly). It depends on their objective...if the objective is to be heard, then yes ignoring them will work, if the objective is to break you, they'll keep sending crap and sending it and sending it just to keep you engaged and break, then you wanna walk away it gets harder to leave that energy after listening so long.

The world doesn't have to come to an end...it'll get uncomfortable and unpleasant. I know this hard, but try to get an understanding of what is happening to you. That's the key to get the coping skills to handle this.

Evil exists and that is something we ultimately have to compromise with...compromising isn't giving in, it's a survival skill. Like an edurance test.

The love and light loonies will tell you to be positive no matter what...what you come to realize is that forcing a situation to be positive when it isn't forces you to turn life into an attachment, which makes you no better than a neg yourself. The more you hold onto life, the more you lose it (don't tell that to the love and light loonies...everything has to work out in a positive way, all evil has to be overcome, otherwise they can't survive).

You'll know when you're holding onto life too much when you're compromising too much of yourself to "live positively" instead of respecting yourself as a part of creation.

Doing this yourself, doesn't mean you have to know everything...come back here and explain what is happening to you as best you can. One type of crap that is often pulled is initiating a lie to keep you on the defensive. You're kept on the defensive so much you forget how to be offensive and start blaming yourself for things that are not your fault.

What are they telepathically flooding you with?

Dark Knight

Oops the stones....hematite, black tourmaline, and bloodstone. It's grounding.

I've tried other stones recommended by people without much success. The stones don't stop my attacks, but they do ground my energy and keep my perps from stealing it.

CRIMINALMIND63

I know excactly what you are going through. I experience telepathy also. Don't bother changing your password. Funny thing is they don't need the password anyway. Get over them having personal info on you. Doesn't matter. Part of them know is just a scare tactic. You are going to have problems so learn how to react differently to them. When you say reading your mind, I'm taking this as telepathy. There is something that might be need to be explained. They can communicate with you, by having a conversation, They can also tell what you do most of the time. How this is exactly accomplished I'm not sure. You might be calling this mind reading. Could be more of remote viewing through your eyes or a vessels sent out to view you and your surroundings. You have direct contact with them by having a conversation, telepathy but yet you don't know what they are doing at the time. I believe that you are connecged to your throat chakra. What needs to be done is not to use the throat chakra because of the vibration it sends out. I don't think this will stop everything but It will stop the vibration that's picked up by other people. I Don't know what all abilities you attacker has to know what type of ability they are using to communicate with you. Try putting your tip of your tongue at the back of your mouth. It appears to stop movement in your throat. Look up yoga locks. They have them for your chakras.
I have used essences but they don't seemed to have helped. I was told you had to use the right prayers with them. Whether it's true or not I don't know. The only think I have noticd with crystal is that a rose quartz will take away a headache after being placed on the area of pain. What other crystal do I haven't really noticed.
The bast advice is don't get very upset at what is happening. Pay attention to your body, the feel of it and what is going on. Notice the sensations you get and where you get them. Notice what happens after you get the sensations. This helps you with the mind concept of attacks, energy being sent to you, where the attack is taking place in the body.

Lockmar

Hi,

The only thing I've been doing is meditating extensively. Earlier, on one of my posts, I also asked if there was a way to distinguish the fact of whether I really was under psychic attack or whether it was just my imagination running away with me. As for dealing with feelings and emotions, there is a website with a lot of information that I've gone to: www.emoclear.com One question about the stones or crystals...Where did you buy them? Can they be purchased through mail order?

"What are they telepathically flooding you with?"

Negative suggestion is the main weapon they use through telepathy. Thoughts they've projected include: "You're delusional", "You're a failure", etc... I know it's ironic but there's a helpful book titled The Dark Side of the Light Chasers that talks about dealing with your own dark side. It's a book that has you repeat certain negative phrases until you lose resistance. The premise is to unconceal, own, and embrace both the dark and light qualities inside you. So, you'll repeat "I'm a failure" until you lose resistance to that idea. What surprised me most about this book was the fact that it was a New York Times bestseller. It presents this unconventional idea which goes against the fact that we are what we think. Anyway, I think the book is helpful.

Another thing I mentioned was control over the body. I'll tell you that my meditation is not something that is welcome. When I do meditate, attempts at distraction arise. I'll place my focus on the breath and I'll find that my focus is being shifted against my will sometimes or the feel of my breath becomes different. Then, other things usually happen. My hand has suddenly felt warm on one occasion. During meditation, my heart rate goes up instead of going down. Thoughts that are not mine are placed there and of course other parts of my body will move without my intent. They'll tell me that I am experiencing emotional resistance when I'm not. For example, they'll make parts of my body tense. They've also made tears come out of my eyes.

Thanks.

Dark Knight

This is scary, your perp is using tactics my perp uses:

quote:
Negative suggestion is the main weapon they use through telepathy. Thoughts they've projected include: "You're delusional", "You're a failure", etc...

quote:
Another thing I mentioned was control over the body. I'll tell you that my meditation is not something that is welcome. When I do meditate, attempts at distraction arise. I'll place my focus on the breath and I'll find that my focus is being shifted against my will sometimes or the feel of my breath becomes different. Then, other things usually happen. My hand has suddenly felt warm on one occasion. During meditation, my heart rate goes up instead of going down. Thoughts that are not mine are placed there and of course other parts of my body will move without my intent. They'll tell me that I am experiencing emotional resistance when I'm not. For example, they'll make parts of my body tense. They've also made tears come out of my eyes.

They're attacking your senses to warp your reality. We use our senses to define reality. Touch something hot it should feel hot, not cold. Sometimes fighting is the answer, sometimes it isn't. It's going to be hard to relax when they are manipulating your body, I can't reach a meditative state at all. Do the best you can, and as clear as you sound, sounds like you have an advantage already. Know that some of the tactics they will do is get you convinced you are guilty of things which are not you're responsiblity. They'll reinforce it by abusing your senses to get you to believe it's true. The "you're a failure," yeah that sucks. I'd try yoga and I'd hear, "Do you know how ridiculus you look?" All tactics to make you hypersenstive so you can't function. It's horseshit...but it doesn't mean it isn't hard. It's a hellish existence when people don't understand and blame you for it because lord knows, same way only bad people get AIDS, only bad people get attacked by Negs/people (such a positive, loving  thing to think).

Important: do you have any support on your end?

About the stones, I get mine off of ebay. You can usually find some really great deals. I would try this guy. He's usually got some great stuff:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=jimcolem&sort=3&page=1&rows=50&since=-1&showpics=1&stab=0

holy reality

"Another thing I mentioned was control over the body. I'll tell you that my meditation is not something that is welcome. When I do meditate, attempts at distraction arise. I'll place my focus on the breath and I'll find that my focus is being shifted against my will sometimes or the feel of my breath becomes different. Then, other things usually happen. My hand has suddenly felt warm on one occasion. During meditation, my heart rate goes up instead of going down. Thoughts that are not mine are placed there and of course other parts of my body will move without my intent. They'll tell me that I am experiencing emotional resistance when I'm not. For example, they'll make parts of my body tense. They've also made tears come out of my eyes."

umm... that sounds very normal to me... your body will try to distract you when you start meditating becuase it's not something it's used to doing.....  and your focus being shifted? Of course it is... YOU'RE MEDITATING... that's what happens... it's quite a task to stay focused and something that needs much practice... now.. unless you've been meditating for years upon years this all sounds very very normal to me.

and the negative thoughts can stem from yourself you know, we all have them.
!..............!

Lockmar

Hi holy reality,

First of all, I don't want to argue with anyone but I really feel that thoughts are being sent to me. I have tested this idea by thinking of one thing continually and I'll hear other thoughts of a different pitch speaking in the background simultaneuously. Those are not my thoughts. It's the best way I can describe it. The bodily sensations will enter even if I'm not meditating. In addition, sleep deprivation has been used. I'll hear this high sound ringing in my ears. My focus is not being shifted. Perhaps I should have said that my body is acting against my true intentions. It has a life of its own. Either it's me or something outside. Either way, it needs to be dealt with. I'm thinking that it's someone outside doing it. My username and password is already known by my attacker. Just today, a trojan horse was sent to my computer. It's one thing when it's inside me but again and again my private information is being used against me. If it's really an internal problem, why would my computer and its privacy be compromised? I suspect that someone has gained information through telepathy and is using that.

Thanks.

Thanks.

SpectralDragon

There is a thread tailor-made for people like you called "using how you think against you" I suggest you take a look at it.

Dark Knight

With all due respect Holy Reality, there is a difference between your focus shifting because you are meditating, and focus going out of wack because of something extermal. It's about knowing the difference between you and other.

People know how they're bodies are supposed to operate, what their emotions should feel like, what their thoughts, positive/negative, should sound like,...

Lockmar do you know of anybody personally who would have an ability like this, or would want to do something like this to you.

Lockmar

Hi Darknight,

Yes. I do know who it is but I have just chosen to keep that person's identity anonymous.

Thanks.

Lockmar

Hi,

There's one more thing I'd like to address and that is breaking the pychic connection that is between us. I'm new to this site and I'd like to get suggestions as to resources I can utilize in order to clear the connection that's between us. I've tried diverting my attention already to break the connection. What other methods are possible? Then, of course there is the privacy issue that I mentioned earlier. My access to websites are sometimes specifically blocked according to their content and also according to what I need to do. I received the suggestion to try an unintelligible password. One that could not be pronounced phonetically. Does anyone know of any software that I can download? Obviously, there is a total lack of privacy and someone who does not like me is prone to use it against me. My access to websites is cut off at specific times right when I am thinking of doing it. This person knows when I am about to access certain websites and has the ability to block my access to them. Does anyone know what software or other resource is capable of this? I've refrained from describing this situation in a computer forum because they might think I'm crazy if I discuss the causes around this happening. This person already knows my username and password for my computer.

Thanks.

CRIMINALMIND63

It appears that I can't find my book. I have a book and psychic self-defense using essence. If you want see if somewhere here I have a psot on esence. It tells you a company where you can buy a disc for psychics. It may help stop the problems. It's also about 80.00 for the disc.

Dark Knight

Lockmar, something I was thinking...I believe the psychic part of this, but it's a two step, he gets your password then has to hack to use it (I'm assuming, unless this is work related somehow).

I would recommend some sort of spyware. Enderwiggin has some on his computer that he downloaded for free somewhere. You might want to email him and ask him about it.

There are lot's of free downloads on websites, I'd pop download or spyware into a search engine and see what comes up.

I know he's reading you, and that can seem like the most frightening disempowering thing in the world, but the one thing I have learned in dealing with my perp is "he is not perfect and will screw up eventually." Your perp will nail you, and nail you, and nail you, but you will have your wins. Just accept that there will be losses, the losses will be frightening...but it doesn't last. It'll pass, and you will have your season.

Lockmar

Hi,

The thing is I can't email or write messages to others. I've been blocked from doing that also. I have Norton Personal Firewall on my computer and I have also scanned for spyware, viruses, and trojan horses on my pc. It hasn't turned up. I've also scanned for software errors on my pc and nothing has showed up. I'm thinking that there's a psychic element that makes it possible for that person to do this. I've modified the personal firewall to make sure that it isn't causing the webpages not to load. I've gone to the website www.pcpitstop.com to scan my computer.

Thanks.

Dark Knight

Dammit!

I hate to say it, but I might suggest you go back to your original idea of of getting a techie to come in and look at it. You don't have to tell him about the psy suspect portion of it. Get the obvious checked out first by a professional if need be (show him/her everything you've done, the firewall, etc, then let the techie go at it and scratch his/her head for a while).

Above all, don't panic if you lose contact with us for a while.

Do what you can, I'll write something later after I get home from work.

beavis

Dark Knight is right. Even powerful psychic must still overcome physical obstacles when manipulating physical things like a computer. Put as many in their path as you can.

lyn92

fighting back with angry thoughts has only made matters worse. My attackers are the men I work with.

they learned by word of mouth that it was easy to get into my mind so now they are in my thoughts 24 hrs a day.
every morning as I wake up I hear his thoughts say "She's starting to stir" and this is how my day starts, for the past year same people. They/hemakes negative remarks, racial remarks every morning and all day. a total of fifteen guys. It turns out because of these attacks almost everyone in the building and in my life outside of work hear my thoughts, hear my arguing in the mind. It's not only words now so I have been attacking back using thought images to discourage them.

I've only focused on closing the the root and solar plexus chakras. I also started to use grounding gem stones, onyx for grounding on my receptive hand ,tourqouise for protection on projecting hand my writing hand. I learned that covering the nape of the neck seemed to stop others from hearing me but I was highly ridiculed by everyone at work laughing at me thinking this would stop my uncontrolled telepathy so I stopped covering it. Today by accident I covered my upper chest/throat area and this caused me to disconnect from this man, my attacker.

It's taken me almost two years to find my attackers using a way of hearing the past. I found out this is akashic records. check astralpulse for user Birm. Thank you Birm. Because of him I was able to label my ability to read the past.

Criminalmind thank you for pointing out the throat chakras. Most of the books I read about chakras had no information on how to close them only to open.

Good luck Lockmar. Alot of patience also helps.

thanks to all, lyn

CRIMINALMIND63

I know what you are going through. It has something to do with your aura and electricity. I don't know enough to explain it but I can tell you what is happening to you. See if this happens watch your screen very closely see if you see it roll down. I not sure how to explain it other then this way. Something in the back ground or behind the screen rolls down. It would be like holding a piece of paper up to the light and rolling something behind it from the top to the bottoIt's something you are going to have to put up with for now. If I can find the book I will post the name or look for the essncespost I made and it should list the CD and the company.