News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Dealing with Psychic Vampires

Previous topic - Next topic

n/a

Winged Wolf I am not quite sure what you mean when you say that some people here don't understand the traditional concept of karma. You state that some people may only understand the new age concept of karma. Could you please state the difference as you see it. Particularly with reference to your idea that good and evil are meaningless. I'm not asking for an essay, just a paragraph or two. References to books are also acceptable.

Winged_Wolf

Nope.  Because I find karma boring, and don't feel like doing your research FOR you.  I delved into all that 7 or 8 years ago.  Get yourself some REAL books--you know, written by people who are actually FROM that culture, and preferably ones that are old enough not to be contaminated by the Newage movement, and READ them.
Karma was never intended to be some sort of celestial punishment system where you get bad back if you do bad things.

As for House Quinotaur, I counter that with House Kheperu (http://www.kheperu.org).
There are a lot of houses, all with different philosophies.
I don't think that anyone intended to argue that SOME vampires are nasty, rude, and harmful.
The problem arises when you paint all people of a type with the same brush.

--Winged Wolf
"I will stare at the sun until its light doesn't blind me, and I will walk into the fire, 'til its heat doesn't burn me, and I will feed the fire...."
--Winged Wolf
http://www.lulu.com/wingedwolfpsion
"I will stare at the sun until its light doesn't blind me, and I will walk into the fire, 'til its heat doesn't burn me, and I will feed the fire...."

Nita

Hello Winged Wolf
  I want to mention that www.buddhanet.org is a good website for the original buddhist books which is where I learned my views on karma. Right action is still right action. It is not easy and all most of these people would have to do is study a few books on energy gathering. I don't paint people with the same brush nor am I inflexible. They paint themselves by their own actions. I have also never been a new ager.
  Nita

www.astralhealer.com
www.hermeticuniversityonline.com

Synapse

quote:
Originally posted by Nita:
Hello Everyone
  I suggest that you check out www.quinotar.

the link doesnt work what is it?

#

Synapse

oops i cut off the .org.
is it worth looking at?

#

kakkarot

nita: like, winged wolf, i too cannot believe in such a thing as karma. if there were such a thing (getting in kind what you put out), then i would be living a VASTLY better life than i am now. and i don't mean better as in morally better, i mean better as in "higher standard of living" better. i've given a lot of myself to others through out my life, and i rarely got anything in return, but then again, i rarely expected anything in return. well, i didn't expect anything in return until a long while after i started giving of myself so much that it "hurt" to give. and still i got nothing. so i stopped giving so freely.

i could go on, but i'm sure no one wants to here a person whine.

winged wolf: unfortunately, i can't feel energy that isn't within a spacially close area. so i couldn't do that over a chat room. and there are others too who couldn't.

~kakkarot

Secret of Secrets

alchimiste

Kakkarot,
Don't get confused by the religious side of karma, its just a universal law that states every action creates a reaction. Whatever you do creates a cause - effect situation that is connected to you and that if you put out bad energy (ie do something bad) this energy will eventually come back to you in one form or another. The same for good things as well.
you quote: "then i would be living a VASTLY better life than i am now"
You must know that the wheel of karma as people like to call it, turns at its own speed so maybe you wont reap the benefits of your good deeds for many years or even until your next life if you go for the reincarnation thing.

There are ways to speed karma up as a form of purification but thats a whole different story.

Ciao
Alchimiste

Alchimiste
(A student of Evolution)

Demande a Dieu et il te repondra....Cherches et tu trouveras....Frappe et l'on t'ouvrira.

kakkarot

alchimiste: psychologists have already proven that unless an action is rewarded or punished SOON after it is done, then the person doing it will not be encouraged to or discourage from doing it again. and if humans have already realized this, then surely the universe should know.   :P

or maybe, people hide behind the idea of karma because they don't want to take control of their life? sure it's easy to believe that doing good will get you good in return, and that might be the perfect way for some people to brain wash others into doing something: the promise of something good for doing something good. unfortunately, the christian religion has been harping on this very idea for one and a half millenia now, and it doesn't work. people have to do good because they want to, else there really is no reason to do good.

and finally, the reason you have given is a fallacy because it goes to say that the things that come about in your life are the result of previous things you have done, which both my and winged wolf's experiences have shown to be false. and not only ours, but also the corrupt governments, and the evil millionairres (spelling?), and all the other bad people who are getting such good things in life. and besides, it is also a fallacy to give reasons as to why random events happen in life. just like the celestine prophecy idea about "synchronosity".

and yes, i also realize that this entire argument can be thrown right back in my face with regards to my christian "beliefs", in case you were going to do that.  :)

~kakkarot

Secret of Secrets

Winged_Wolf

Kakkarot--learning distance work isn't that difficult.  If you like, I'll teach you.  The phone lines make great carriers for energy, it's much easier to learn with an internet connection than trying to reach straight overland.

--Winged Wolf
--Winged Wolf

alchimiste

I give up,
I suppose the phrase "Your focus determnes your reality" is just too true.

btw. I'm not painting anyone with any paintbrush and I'm not making particular reference to you Winged Wolf (well maybe a little) but TAKE GREAT CARE when it comes to trusting ANYONE as regards connecting your energies or accepting anyones teachings over a phoneline or any communication medium for that matter.
It's better to refuse the keys to paradise 1000 times and discover things oneself slowly than accept once the invitation for fast learning and end up neck deep in the sh**.

As a friend of mine once said....."Go on, do it....it's your funeral"

Alchimiste

Alchimiste
(A student of Evolution)

Demande a Dieu et il te repondra....Cherches et tu trouveras....Frappe et l'on t'ouvrira.

Winged_Wolf

Fast learning?  Like, teaching someone how to make a psi-ball, that would be too fast, too?
It's not that difficult.  If someone's already capable of energy sensing and basic manipulation, they should be able to learn how to work at a distance relatively quickly.  
There's no way to make psionics training quick and easy, in general.  Some people may be able to charge their hand the first time they try it, others may take several days, even more than a week, to learn how to do it.
It all depends on the individual.  However, once a person has already learned several foundation skills, you can guage they are ready to move on to certain others.  
Yes, be careful who you trust, but if you are too paranoid to ever trust anyone, that's a problem by itself.
Has anyone said anything "bad" about me?  You may ask the others who have worked with me, and my students, if you like. ;)
And no, in spite of the conversations going on in this particular forum topic, I am not a psychic vampire.
If someone doesn't like the feel of my pattern, they won't show up to learn something I've offered to teach.
However, if I meant Kakkarot any harm, his pattern is already in his posts on the forum, and I wouldn't need to get him into a chat room to do whatever I liked to him.  Since I haven't, I think it's a safe bet I don't bear him any ill will.

You take a chance the moment you decide to communicate in a public forum.  I've yet to come across anyone with the skill (at least, who has chosen to exercise it) to completely avoid sending energy along with their posts on forums and mailing lists.  Some send more than others, but there is always a trace of the person there.  That is enough to give a skilled person a pattern-lock, and allow them to locate you psychically.  That is why there is no point in being too paranoid about having private conversations with energy workers online.  
Besides, I was only going to invite him to the public chat room for the Psion Guild--we have a practice room registered on the server for that purpose.

--Winged Wolf
--Winged Wolf

the_demigod

I always leaned towards the Alchemical learning process--single person slugging through books and "learning the Art the hard way".

The suffering, frustration, self-sacrifice, obsession, focus, etc [unless you are EXTREMELY gifted] is all part of the learning process.
If you don't KNOW yourself [and self-discovery, both the good and bad sides, is part of the process] BEFORE you achieve certain skills/powers, how will you KNOW you are doing the RIGHT thing and/or will not become corrupted?????

I am surprised to see so much conflict here, whoich points me in one direction--you [not all of you] haven't yet EVOLVED to a point where you realise that all "truths" [yours, his, her] are subjective/relative except One.....................................

Vendi, Vidi, Vici, Mucho denero.
[I came, I saw, I conquered, I got paid--my mercenary motto]
Vendi, Vidi, Vici, Mucho denero.
[I came, I saw, I conquered, I got paid--my mercenary motto]

Nita

Hello Everyone
  I agree about the phone calls because I understand what Alchimiste is talking about on this matter. Now for energy patterns in the email and cleaning them off. A person should know as long as there are emotions in the message some will get through in the message. You pick this up when you read a message.
  A completely blank message attracts attention. The best way is to make it where the energy doesn't connect to you. It means you can see who plays games with others messages and take the appropiate measures.
  Nita

www.astralhealer.com
www.hermeticuniversityonline.com

Winged_Wolf

Well, it all depends on what you are trying to learn, and what your goal is.
If you goal is to understand yourself better--that is, self-improvement as an ultimate goal, then sure, you'd want to do it the "hard way".  

If you goal is to learn psionics or energy working, though, what is the sense in taking twice as long to reach it?
Are you too corrupt to own a knife?  A handgun?  An automobile?
They are tools.  Psi is another tool.  You COULD use your fist to punch someone in the face as easily as psi-blasting them.
If you can't trust yourself that far, you probably shouldn't be wandering around loose anyhow.

I feel I already know myself well enough that I don't need to spend time on "knowing myself".  It's just not interesting to me.  I prefer to turn my attention outward.  Everyone chooses what to spend their time on...we have a limited amount of time in this life, so we can't learn EVERYTHING.  Not this time around.

As for all truths being subjective, I wouldn't call them truths, is all..I would call them viewpoints, at best.
And the one that is true, of course, is the objective reality.  It's just  extremely unlikely anyone has even a vague line in on that.  It's the TRYING to learn about objective reality that is a goal in and of itself, to me. :)

It doesn't bother me that it's not possible.  

I'm not entirely sure what Nita means by "making sure the energy isn't connected to you" in a post.  Her post has a "hide me" pattern in it, making her harder to track, but it's a recognizeable quality--it's not a blank post, and it could still be used to track her, if someone really wanted to it.  It does make it more difficult.
I don't figure there is much point in making it a challenge.  But, I'm confident enough in my own defenses that I don't bother to mask or hide my posts.  If someone with enough skill to take me on uses them to find me, they would have been able to if I had masked them, anyhow.

--Winged Wolf
--Winged Wolf

Risu no Kairu

:( I wish I were a psion, sounds cool.

Autocratic Totalitarian Dictator Supreme Lord Saint Kyle of the Squirrel I
I need a signature that isn't stupid. :/

kakkarot

btw, winged wolf. i would love to chat with you in your chat room, but my schedule is rather chaotic, so i will drop in every now and again, and i might see you. or if you want to specify a time that we could get together, i'll let you know if i can make it then or not.

~kakkarot

Secret of Secrets

Winged_Wolf

I'm there from 3 PM to 10 PM most nights, sporadically at other times earlier and later.  I'm not that hard to catch in the room. :)
Let me know if you have trouble finding it.

--Winged Wolf
--Winged Wolf

Mirador

"You know what is yours and what is not yours"
I dont know how to express how fundamental these words from NITA are. You have to be aware of when your thought is your own and when its not, when its your dream, and when its not. No way to defend yourself if you cant make the difference.
I applaud her straighforwardness and wisdom.

Mirador

Flying Free Bird

Karma is as "real" as any "law of nature".
If you drop an anvil above your foot in earths gravity, and you don't move your foot, it's probably gonna hurt.
If you behave bad towards your fellow beings, it's very probable to hit back, one way or another
If you kill another person with evil intent, it's going to hit back on you, but if you on the other hand defend yourself and kill another person without anger and malice, my guess is (as well as anybodys guess, YES I know) it's probably won't haunt you (except for your sense of guilt perhaps).
It's all in the attitude of the person in charge of the action.

EVERYBODY knows in their heart what is somewhat "right" or "wrong". You don't even have to behave in an active fashion. Absence of appropriate action can be just as "bad". Let's say you encounter a situation where you could be of help, and didn't care. That in itself is "action" as well. It's a decision you made at that time. And that decision will also decide upon your future destiny and in the situations that will happen to you.

I get a little uneasy when people say they don't believe in karma and in the meantime spend much time developing their occult abilities (exchange "occult" for another definition of choice if you like). This COULD suggest an unbalance in their life, and in need of some perspective. I also sense a feeling of bitterness from some who perhaps feels that their freedom disappears because of karma. You still have your freedom - the freedom to choose between right and wrong. And that's what I feel life is all about sometimes...

white_eagle

Hi! I have red about the psy vampire here ,and found it very interestering,I have a question, could someone explain to me what kundalini yoga is,and the connection between psy vampire and kundaliniyoga?

white_eagle

Metal Ice

Kundalini Yoga has excercises & techniques to help
one develop personal strength to face life challenge
and raise energy in the chakras. Psychic Vampires take energy from the chakras and/or aura.

Lowkei

I have been reading this post for some time now, seems to be a indepth deccusion about the types of energy, those who use it, and how its used. Granted i could never get as indepth about it as Winged, but i shall go ahead and apply what i know from experience. perhaps assist on a few untouched subjects. If nothing else give a different view point.

First the requirement of energy by a being whom by whaterver reason has a lack of, or inability to create enough. Is much like food everybody needs to maintain a healthy physical body. We are able to skip a meal here and there, but in time with enough skiped our bodys being to react to the lack of substance, and slowly shuts down. same applys to filling a requirment in the psychic energy sence. we are able to skip a meal here and there, and infact for quite a long while. more so then the day to day consumption of food substance. but just as well in time our aura's and emotinal energy degrades and shuts down.
Now apply this idea to the situation. those with high motabalizm use up energy quickly, hardly gain weight, and are always eating. Take this concept and apply it to the internal energys all of us use every day. even the simplest actions use more of this "pool" then others, and thus require an external source to replinish the loss. We can not produce enough energy for the amount used. Simply put it is burned to fast.
Point three. Retreving energy from sources. Can we eat rocks and subsatue it for a sandwich? same basicly applys to psychic sources. Mostly depending upon the energy burned it the source inwich it saught after to replinish it.

Personal experiences, Perhaps this will assist in your original topic.
Fast energy is driven from high emotions. Hate, Anger, Love, and all those common to sex magic. All are the most usefull and filling in my opinion. but for most of the time to gain those types of high emotions myself would make an effort to stimulate them. sadly stimulating intence anger and hate are by far simpler. Those who are unaware of there magical natures "spiritual awareness" are a danger to themselves, more to the point they don't understand what is being removed let alone how to protect themselves, or regain any losses. Even the few i have known who are aware, are only protected for the moment, or instant inwich they relize what is happening. but time weakens any wall. When sustained within the same home, or area with the person that is being taped for energy, over the course of even a week. the person commonly feels the effects. The limits at which i know to stop have been decovered by trial and error. the unfortnate mistake is reaching those limits, more over when it is someone you care a deal for. One instant to speek of , the person became ill and required medical attention. weakness,headachs,sick stomach, and sore joints are what ive noticed to be common when too much is too much. This applys to both aware and mundane. But we are all learning and though most of the time it is not intentional mistakes do happen.

I fear for what the future will hold with a child on the way, or atleast we hope. I must most assuredly watch over my own actions unlike my youthful days when i has little knowlage of what i was doing.
Perhaps some of this was intresting, or inlightning from anothers point of view. then again it could be entirely boring, all the same to me atleast i was able to talk to someone who understands my situation. Coming from a very closed minded group of people what i am is known to very few, and only those i trust with the information. I wish the best of life to every one here, and may you prosper in all that you do.

"Listen"

Greytraveller

Something has been puzzling me about psy/astral vampires.
I have conversed with several psy/astral vampires on other websites. All of them claim to require psi (psychic) energy to fullfill their needs.
To which I respond by asking them why they cannot obtain their energy needs through other energy manipulation methods like reiki, pranayama, chi gong and kundalini yoga. Yet they continue to insisit that these are 'other' types of energy and that they MUST have psi.
I find their arguements both self-serving and contradictory.
I would appreciate comments, suggestions and/or personal experiences from anyone here.
Can prana, chi, ki, and kundalini be 'processed' into psi energy[?] Are astral/psi vampires Absolutely reliant Only on psi [?] Or are most of them just too lazy to do the required energy work and find it easier to steal/leach the energy of others[?]

MosesB

arent there any psychic vampire hunters or professionals to call for this type of thing
"I AM" has sent me

Person

This post is the first I'd ever heard of psychic vampires.  Very informative, but I still have some questions...
If a person were plagued by negs that drained too much energy, and knew enough about energy to steal it but not to get rid of the cause, would they be termed a psychic vampire?
Anyone deceased that has run out of their remaining etheric energy and wishes to stay becomes a vamp/neg.  If they stayed this way for a long time, then incarnated, is it possible this behavior pattern would continue?
For vamps that are simply 'born that way,' is there a common personality/ emotional trait that causes it?  Like a problem with the base chakra?
-Person