News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Death Stuff

Previous topic - Next topic

James S

Not really Runlola, but this to me does not so much have to do with death itself, but rather fear of death.

James

Naiad780

Not me, and not my friends (except those who've been that way as long as I've known them).

I have noticed a lot more anger lately, stuff related to some past abuse.  Maybe that flows in the same vein as the "death stuff."

manuel

When ever you hear polarities, light vs. dark, good vs. evil, run, just run, polarities will keep you locked in the 'game', in truth, there is no good, bad, up down etc, just experience.

Hannah b

emm..I've been thinking about death for well over 10 years nowso I don't know if it counts. The feeling of longing to die is with me most of the time, and especially on days like today. I'm not gonna kill myself though, I'll wait till I die naturally and then kick someone's a**. I'm thinking about someone who is supposed to be helping me out in this life, and sometimes forgets to come to work.
Most certainly the dark forces are winning today.
The only constant in the Universe is change

daem0n

only due to ignorance and apathy, i was vigorously meditating last night and, to my amazement (well, it was more than expected), discovered that all emotional problems and flaws of the character come from apathy and ignorance of me or my relatives
severing this links and forgiving with understanding freed me even more
i was thinking about suicide for 2 years, finished 1.5 years ago when i built up my confidence, but now most of people in that age (17, that is ) is seriously messed up, and i doubt that it's only becouse of hormones, grief, suicidal thoughts, sarcasm masking fear of resentment are common issue, and there the problem called "teenager knows best", even when  he sees no point in living ...
at least that's what i'm observing, sadly i'm getting better at it
Search for the cause of self, in self
To find everything and nothing

Rastus

How about creating death?  In the last 5 months?  Hmmmmmmm.  Interesting. 3-4 months ago, most definately yes.  Deep in the throws of depression I was quite capable of anything, physically or metaphysically.  Not suicide, the opposite.

Hard to say on the depression boards.  There are always suicidal types, and I haven't been there long enough to notice an upswing or not.  I'm not even sure where to find statistics on suicides or "unusual accidents" to see if there's an upswing.
There is a physical limitation upon how much light a human body can sustain. Interestingly, there is no limit on how much light a human vessel can generate. When fully enlightened you must instill your light in order to maintain its wisdom.

CaCoDeMoN

I think that this may be true, I didn't had suicidal toughts in those 5 months, but in my small town 3 young people hanged themselves without any apparent reason. I hadn't heard of more than one suicide per year here, so this is very unusual. Probably church will not let them be buried in local cemetary
MEAT=MURDER.

Logic

Hasn't happened to me while I was sober..
We are not truly lost, until we lose ourselves.