News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Defences etc

Previous topic - Next topic

CRIMINALMIND63

I asked on the oobe section that question also. I'm not sure how you tell if you are on the astral plane or not. I know when I was 12-14 I had dreams where angels come and took me somewhere. After that I had dreams where I could fly.
The white shielding is a good question. At http://berg.heim.at/anden/420568/english/our_service.html tells of a mediation for cleansing. Need you might want to try this for I will be. It's to cleanse your aura but it closes your feet chakras when you are done. This is how my attacker entered me up through the feet. I felt the energy start from there and flow up my body. I posted a website from Derek Acorah Self-Protection about closing his 3rd eye down and is covered in a purple light. The clearing you end with a purple light. I believe it's in Aleister Crowley's writting the highest level is the teaching a special ritual with the color purple.

kakkarot

when you meditate, instead of going into your mind, try sending your consciousness into your body. start feeling around, finding all your organs, feeling your muscles and your bones, feel the marrow in your bones, the knuckles in your toes, everything.

then try feeling your pulse, your blood coursing through your veins. try pushing against it, to make it slow down, or try pulling against it to make it stop. what you are pushing and pulling with is your energy. try moving it around your body, to your brain, to your legs, to your stomach and other places. then try pushing it out of your body and pulling it back in. after a while you should get really used to it and should be able to do it out of meditation as well.

then instead of imagining (or visualizing), you can just modify the energy so that it feels that way.

~kakkarot

Hephaestus

OK, this is the problem, ive been putting off my projections due to the fact im unable to comprehend this whole white shield business etc, people basically say imagine this that and the other and they talk about energy hands and stuff but no matter how much I try and meditate etc I feel no change within or around myself. What am I doing wrong, the Projections I have had I couldnt even fly, I thought of flying which people say to do but nothing - its like being out of body with my physical body if you know what I mean.

Can anyone help, can anyone explain all this better than just imagine this that and the other, LOL.

Thanks in advance. [:)]