News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Demon Sightings

Previous topic - Next topic

Sentential

Right now Im still battleing out with the negs in my life. They still try to decieve me. Whatever I have, its damn important. My friend and SD are trying to figure it out.

However my freiend Devin did come up with something. I have the Chimera archetype. Its extremely rare, and quite lethal. Basically my archetype revolves around destroying others, or helping them, by using others abilites against them. Im not sure what to make of it at the moment, seeing that unlike dragons, I cannot find another.

And, no, Im not sure what side Im on at this point. Howver I can feel their grip looseing on me.

Something was sealed within me. Something terrible. SD's trying to analyze my aura to figure out what it might be. As of now, he's stumped.

He asked Micheal several times about me, and about what has happened to me. Apparentally "for the first time, I hear nothing"

Van-Stolin

Michele was speakless about you, that is something.  If he was silent then it has to be something big, not to worry you or anything.  I am sure SD will find out whatever it was that was in you, but are you saying that you might have had this in you for your entire life?  If so it kind of sounds like an anime where the main character has a Fox Demon spirit inprisoned in his body.
Thou shall not kill, remember?  What kind of church man are you? - Vash, Trigun

I will destroy Naraku with this Tessiaga! - Inuyasha, Inu-yasha

Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind. - Edward D. Morrison

Sentential

...grrrr, just what I needed.

Im have no idea WTF is up at this point. It may have explained why people keep avoiding the question. Ive asked SD and others about "that", and other things related to it, and I keep getting ignored. Its not their fault tho, Im just somewhat frustrating.

But something is just not right about me. Even SD noted that. I have the ability (in a matter of saying), to mimic other's auric qualities and energies.

For everone, this is quite normal.....but apparentally not on "my level" according to SD. This is why Devin suggested I may be Chimeric in nature.

However Im more frightened by what SD said about my Chakra points (from Astral projection..) Apparentally my "power chakra" point (the one above the belly button, has been completely shattered. Every time he searched for it it came up as almost like glitter dispersed throughout my aura. He said that my aura in general was "off" and couldnt quite place what was wrong with it. I asked him if it were unstable and he said no, its just off.

I asked if it were broken during my excorism, and he said basically "If it were that easy, more people would be dead"......I dont like that anwser at all[xx(]

Van-Stolin

Adding different qualities to your aura, your power chakra is shattered.  That is just weird, I have never heard of an energy center getting damaged to that extream, maybe that is why your guide is stoping you from projecting, it could be very bad for your eitheric body.  He says your aura is 'off', maybe it is becuase of the neg energy and it just feels different, but it could be something else entirely.  

Oh a question, how do you find out your archetype?  You said that most seem to be dragon somewhere I think.

Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind. - Edward D. Morrison

Sentential

Its complicated. The thing I saw was *not* my guide. It was a high level neg. SD said it looked "off", especially the eyes, and after pieceing everything together, they used me still to this day....until now.

Its been damn difficult. They must really whant what I have, whatever that may be.

My friend Devin speculates that *I* am not what they are after, but the thing I cary, or something I have. He thinks I was "collertral damage", and that they used me to get at what they wanted.

However after the first time, they could not show themselves in the same light, to they guised themself as my "guide" to instead chain me until they figure out WTF they could do.

Now their plan is falling apart as they had to allow me to banish the high level guide of a friend of mine. But now that Ive met both SD and my friend Devin they are becoming despreate.

The truth is becoming much clearer now. I just hope its finally for real.

As for the archetype it depends, Im not entirely sure how to judge it. But I know there is a guide to it somewhere. Mainly it depends upon you and how your most base emotions and aura functions.

Van-Stolin

Well at least you are getting somewhere with it, I really do hope for the best for you.  Though I might know what it is they want from you, I just want to make sure of it, do some research into the matter, there isn't many things that they would want from you.  It might just be that one of them needs a vessal that will allow them to use there full power on this plane, but I don't know that for sure.  Maybe SD can fiqure this all out, becuase it is starting to sound very serious, I will also keep a look out on the internet for something that could be related to this as I can't project as of yet, but the more I try the closer I get, so if I ever get out I will definetly help you with this.

Sentential

I have 2 theories. However I cannot back any of them up, nor do even I know their authenticity. They seem very far fetched, so I wont say them until I hear from SD. I want to hear what he has to say about by chakra points. Apparentally they all dont seem to mesh normally, in the sense that I should be tearing myself apart.

Not to mention that my chakra points are really strange to say the least. Lacking a normal "power chakra" point has caused the whole system to re-route itself, as a matter of speak. But oddly its rock solid.

Dago67SS

i saw something....and i still don't have a clue what the hell it was or anything. i was just sitting in my friends basement and seeing what he was typing in a chatroom and i saw a lil black ball travel across his face out the corner of my eyes with a yellow outline and i turn my head to see what in the HELL it was and it was still in the same path going across his face, then it vanished into a yellow flash and was gone, as soon as it was gone i got a split second image in my mind of a man...had to have been at least 7 feet tall wearing nothing but black, huge baggy overcoat, black shoes, black gloves with his hand in the two front pockets and was wearing a black hat with a very stif brim on it like a drill sergents hat but black. and hi face...his face had no facial features on it...no eyes no noes no ears and no mouth, all you could make out is where these things went, like if someone puts on a very tight GHOST WHITE face mask, and he was standing in the corner of my room looking down on me in my bed, can someone tell me what in the hell i saw and why did i see it but not jesse?

Rob

quote:
However Im more frightened by what SD said about my Chakra points (from Astral projection..) Apparentally my "power chakra" point (the one above the belly button, has been completely shattered. Every time he searched for it it came up as almost like glitter dispersed throughout my aura. He said that my aura in general was "off" and couldnt quite place what was wrong with it. I asked him if it were unstable and he said no, its just off.

Sentinal, dont be worried by what SD said to you in the above. To be frank, I'd bet a pound to your penny its rubbish. And if it isn't, then there is not much you can do except wrap up your worldly affairs - but then, I would not advise doing that.....even the aura of someone who is about to die it weak, but not "off" completely. And your chakra is not "shattered" - again, if it were you would probably be experiencing horrible pains there and, possibly, you would already be dead. I dont even think this postulated situation is possible. Same if your aura was "off" - you'd be needing a fresh suit, but little else, and all the advice in the world wouldn't make squat difference.
On the old forums (before this one appeared the regulars had a very simple board....back in the day [;)]....) someone came on there talking about a certain magical practise they had been undertaking which involved sex and manipulating the base chakra. But something had gone wrong, and he was getting sudden, crippling, agonising pains through his base chakra and etc. Guy called Romero de Cunha was around at the time (friend of RB's, totally incredible guy from what I have heard) and was very concerned. Basically he said if your base chakra gets that badly out of whack, you can die. This guy was going through bouts of agony on his most important chakra (everyone's most important chakra, at that) but he was still here. Romero offered his help and I cant remember what happened after that, dont think I heard much else about it.
I haven't read all this thread, I'll do that tomorrow (was actually about to go to bed but then my intuition forced me back onto the boards and into this section and so now....here I am!), but considering you do not appear to be in any pain, are still emotionally capable, and capable of writing without strings attached and a burly puppetteer, I'd say you are OK!!

"He initially assumed it was because my third eye wasnt fully open."

Um.....say again?
I was chatting to a bloke I met on these forums a while back, and he was all like "so, have you opened your third eye yet?!".....deary deary me. Too much BS floating around out there you know? Its not like you go through some sort of initiation and your third eye is from then on "open". Basically, it just doesn't work like that, its much more like a mustle.

I would suggest you do some reading of RB's NEW energy ways, and look into the eastern chakra systems if you are still interested. Go back to the true sources of knowledge, and if you still want real help dealing with the situation, as a rule, dont deal with people under the age of 30 or there abouts - they'll be far too inexperienced and wont know enough about what they're rambling on about. Just like me!....
But I know a bit, and for now, thats enough

quote:
But oddly its rock solid.

Yeah, odd that isn't it!?!!!!! [;)] ....

Dinne'fash yourself! Ie dont worry. But, if you want to give yourself some piece of mind on the chakra front, then I suggest you take a complete break from any serious energy work, ground yourself in real life, only do light meditations and dont go using any psychic skills you have available. Let em rest.

laterz.....

Rob

ps Dago - well, entities can take many forms, who knows? Unless it hurts you, or you start having loads of nightmares, or any other sign, I would give the same advice to you as I just gave to Sentinel - dont worry about it! (hey I'm good at giving out free advice aren't I??! HA!) Look fondly on the experience as one of life little "ooOOOooohhh that was interesting"'s! And you probably saw him because of differences in natural and developed psychic skills, an enquiring mind, lack of psychic dampeners, or just because you were on a "high" day and she wasn't. C'est la vie eh?
(!!!Formerly known as Inguma!!!)
You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!

Sentential

Nah Im fine. I just went thru a rough period back then. However the more I dig the questions come up. Im not really solving much, only exploring more than I thought existed.

And yes, when I said my 3rd eye is fully open I wasnt kidding. I see aura clearly and withought thought or meditation. My vision is cloaked in static. Where the static displaces is where spirits often are.

Other than sight I dont have anything else that drastic.

SD and I disagree on a number of topics, even tho he is a close friend. Either way its all about interpretations. What he means to say may be differnet than what I think....ahh the power of words

Rob

quote:

SD and I disagree on a number of topics, even tho he is a close friend

Oh really? Thats interesting - SD seems to have a lot of friends here!  So who else do you know?! (from before you got here, I mean). I've tried to get friends, some of them spiritually minded, onto this site but I never see them posting, tis a real shame.
laterz..

Rob
(!!!Formerly known as Inguma!!!)
You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!

blood_red_lip_gloss

Hi all I am new to this message board.  This topic is realy intresting [:)]Insert, trying to reading it all its a lot hard work lol.
Well just wondering if you could help me out.  I tried to by using a past life spell see the real me, my soul you might say and well I saw my self as an Egyptian a woman, the make up was high class I guess but I could really see my face that good except my eyes it was weird they were cat eyes well the lens at least. If you don't understand then if a human normal eye is like this <O> then my eyes was more like that<()>.  So any ides on who I was/am??? Just if you think of something let me know [:D]

Maybe I was a cat hmm... [:O] anyeyas tell me what you think if you wana bother answering.

blood_red_lip_gloss

quote:
Originally posted by Sentential

Thnx for the info. Whatever that thing was, it Im not entirely sure it was looking for energy, but who knows. The impression that my guide gives me is that he wanted to stop me. To prevent me from becoming an adult and killing myself or instutionizaling me. I still dont know why I had importance in their eyes.

Their plan backfired tho. They still try to seek me out, but they are too damn scared at this point. I have taken on high level demon out already, banished another, and killed several lesser ones. Ive seen a few wandering spirits, but they run like hell when I charge up another PSI blast

As for the eyes they looked wholly evil. Not mine. I usually have a slight twinkle in my eyes <you know>. Those eyes were cold and as black as steel. Like there was no life behind them.

As for my impronto excorcism I basically grabbed myself from OBE and pulled and tugged as best I could. Once out in the hall way I almsot body slammed myself / PSI blasted to force it out like a sledgehammer effect almost.

Needless to say it was a bit overkill and quite painful, but when you are in total panic you tend to resort to such measures.

____

I know im not being very clear, and I appologies. Im still trying to learn the lingo. What I consider a PSI blast is something I came up with as a psionic attack.

When I was a child I tried to hide from the demons under my bed sheets. To further camoflage and protect myself, I heavily compressed my aura into a thick and ridged shell. Instead of the normal 1foot , 1/2 foot distance from the skin. My aura lies about 1-2 millimeters from my body. Ive also compressed my chakra points as well.

Unfortunatly that tactic didnt work well, infact it made things worse cuz now I show up alot more, almost like a becon since the light is so dense now.

However, this sheild is very protective. I have yet to see a neg sucessfully attack me, or get a grip on me. In otherwords its as slippery as an eel and hard as a rock.

This gets to the PSI blast. I first learned that move when I killed my former possessor. As I held my hand up to it a large shockwave from my aura condensed in the palm of my hand and shot foreward. Snce my aura is so compressed it went off like a shotgun blast and tore the demon to bits.

Anyway... Im still learning. I really dont know if such a thing exists. If it does plz tell me what's its called
_____

quote:
miko of the Warring States era of Japan would have

^^ What is that? Ive never heard of it.

quote:
Purifiying the energy that a demon feeds off of and killing it, very interesting

^^ Its not quite that. Its more like sealing it b4 you crush it out of existence. Kinda like what you would do with a paper towel to kill a bee or scorpion / wasp

EDIT: My guide has clarified it for me. This is how he puts it: "The only way to fight fire with fire is to remove the source".

In other words its like smothering a fire. Its really hard to kill a large fire with water alone. Now throw a inflammible blanket over it and strip it of oxygen, and it quickly burns itself out.

ie: Seal the demon's ability to draw life and it will quickly burn itself out via suffocation, or atleast weaken it to the point where it is an easy kill.

A lot of what you wer saying about banishing sounds fermillyar to me...  Not saying I banish demons well maybe one but he was chocking me so he had it coming...  But maybe I have some little part of what you have cause wen somthing comes op to me I make a little energy ball and tell them to tinkle off and they go away.  But basicly all of my other abilitys have been blocked by somthing or someone I don't know, acept for this one. Spirits just wount come near me.  You can't use a spiret bord wen I'm in the room.  It's a fun game thoug I step out of the room then step back in it works and then dosn't it works and then dosn't.  Eather spirits are afraid of me or I just have realy poverfull guids.

Hope it's the later cause then they wount come after me :p

Sentential

Im not sure what to think of that. I seem to have the opposite problem. I cant seem to shake them off. Its really getting annoying. Especally since all my clocks are going weird. My watch dosnt read right, neither do any of the fri&*in clocks in our house. All er anywhere between 5-10 mins off. And I just reset them not even a week ago.

Eol007

quote:
Originally posted by Sentential

Im not sure what to think of that. I seem to have the opposite problem. I cant seem to shake them off. Its really getting annoying. Especally since all my clocks are going weird. My watch dosnt read right, neither do any of the fri&*in clocks in our house. All er anywhere between 5-10 mins off. And I just reset them not even a week ago.

Hi Philip,

From what reading your post and a few of your earlier ones – it seems in my mind you are or have been wide open psychically.

I am not a paranormal researcher, but I used to have a similar issue with electrical equipment and clocks etc, and like you it used to concern me as I could not fathom what was going on. I feel this is attributed to ones own power and from personal experience things like this seemed to occur when I was under stress for whatever reason. For instance I observed that powerful emotional outbursts seemed to precipitate this type of phenomena rather than when I was in a calm peaceful state. In other words the more frustrated you get the one energy will flare. Have a look at the illustrations in B A Brennan's 'Hands of Light' or 'Light Emerging' where the illustrations depict how the medical intuitive is able to perceive auric spikes and daggers projecting into the environment and towards other peoples e.g.. During a heated discussion or argument!

In a sense this is like a form of uncontrolled intent as one seems focused on the stress or object of concern itself. So might be not dissimilar to how say for example magical or martial arts training aims to enable the operator to project their intent to perform apparently physical acts using the mind. Or how Table Tipping, TK and spoon bending work as action follows the mind, but then you know that anyway!

Rather than advise you to do this or that practice – it is worth saying that the body and ones energy will tend to balance anyhow over time. I am sure you already have a wealth of literature to enable you to find your own level yourself. Although usually the best thing to do is simply have a break and simply go out and enjoy life for a bit.

Take care,

Stephen [:)]

Sentential

Thnx I appreciate it. Its just been really strange for me as of late. Im having a strong telepath have a good look at me. Apparentally my astrology is very odd.

Just about everyone I know say I have an odd feeling. Im not sure what to make of it. But all I can do is look. Hopefully Ill like what I see[B)]

As for the lititure, thats the scary part. I have never read a book on psionics. All I know is all impromptu tactics. Im not really sure where to begin. Cube insists I buy the "Hands of Light"

Pai

Anyone got any stories to tell? For me, my house is haunted. A poltergiest(sp?) and a bunch of demons. They always show themselves when my parents aren't around or are asleep. Like right now. I always hear footsteps and see shadows wandering. My friend and I watched a locked door open then shut and lock again. The other spirits in my house are elementals.
    If you've got a demon sighting, Chupacabra, Mothman, or other post your story. (By the way, what's a mothman?[xx(])