News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Demon Sightings

Previous topic - Next topic

Aries

The Mothman has been depicted on Cave drawings, so it has been around awhile. There is alot of diff theorys to it, but basicly its a humonoid with wings that can see the future, or atleast knows of up coming disasters. It is sighted in the area of the event, and even warns people about it. Although most everyone that comes into actual contact with it end up dieing afew weeks later.

I dunno if there is spirits or chupacabras around my house but my dog every night freaks out and is always very wierd towards my back yard..
Can you tell me some things about your house, and the elementals?
-Aries
How can the spoon know the taste of soup?

Van-Stolin

I haven't seen anything myself, but my dad says he has seen a ghost around the house.  Also there is something in the woods, I haven't seen it though, but I have seen trees move by themselves.  My dogs also bark at nothing at night.
Thou shall not kill, remember?  What kind of church man are you? - Vash, Trigun

I will destroy Naraku with this Tessiaga! - Inuyasha, Inu-yasha

Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind. - Edward D. Morrison

darstar

my attacker claims to be a demon, but other that I haven't see any as far as I know.

Jen :)

Anonymous

Sometimes negs like to make themselves out to be more powerful than they really are. If your attacker is a demon, I can help you take care of it. I've fought many demons before. This one is no different to me. I am involved with fighting more powerful beings than demons these days. My warrior skills are better than they used to be, though they could always be improved.

Pai

Like I said, shadows move all the time when there are no adults around. I see blurs move around, and things that look like a mass of black, white, and grey swirling around. I sometimes see people walking around the house, and once four young girls hanged in the corner. That scared me.[xx(] At other times I'll be at a friends and my mom will hear "me" talking to her. Footsteps can be heard walking through the house when someone's alone.

My elementals are random spirits that I've befriended. I don't think that's what an elemental is, but it's what I call my astral buddies.

darstar

quote:
Originally posted by EnderWiggin

Sometimes negs like to make themselves out to be more powerful than they really are. If your attacker is a demon, I can help you take care of it. I've fought many demons before. This one is no different to me. I am involved with fighting more powerful beings than demons these days. My warrior skills are better than they used to be, though they could always be improved.

*hopes this was directed at her* I'd suggest you read my other posts, but yeah, she (my attacker is another person) claims to be a cat demon with the ability to shape-shift into a giant cat. I personally don't entirely believe her. if you want to help, pm me

Jen :)

Life_afterdeath

quote:
Originally posted by EnderWiggin

Demonslayer huh?  I haven't seen one of em' yet.  Is there a trick to getting them to come around?  If so, I'd like to wack a few.

Arc

i can vouch for ender, he s avery truthful person.

Clow

Most of the Time I leave demons alone. I have quite a few strong ones out in a field by my house(It has been nicknamed my field. Latley waht me and one of my friends believe to be a fox demon has been toying with our minds. It has been making me think things that are not like me to think. It hasnt really tried making me think things evil or physcotic. Most of the time its just perverted lol. Also it seems to be making a rush of thought go through my head every now in then.
You can't outrun death but you can make the Bastard work for it.

"Does the Walker choose the Path, or does the Path choose the Walker."

Like a light at the end of a tunnel that goes on forever.

findtruth

Yeah, ghosts and demons, have you ever had one visit you in a dream or seen one that was actually there in a dream.  I was forced into an OBE by a spirit once, and when I tried to return to my body, it held me back. I got away on the second try though.  but I wonder sometimes whether it was actually evil or not... I'd like to go back to the place where I saw it, but I haven't been able to.[B)]

Blackstream

The ghost was probably thinking, "Dang it, I just can't find anyone to talk to.  They must not like me.  I pull them out to have a nice friendly chat, then they run away when they see me [:(]"
There is no spoon

Aries

I think I may have seen a ghost or spirit or something once, I saw a shadow move...
I have felt wierd energys in certain places. My house for one, I just moved there. My backyard at night makes my dog go crazy. He is always acting very wierd towards it, and like freaks out at it.
One night while I was meditating, I was laying down on my bed and I felt something jump onto it. I thought it may have been my Dog, but I had locked it out of my room. I felt the weight of this thing start to walk across my bed. It must have been small and light, because it made me think my Pug was on the bed. Anyways it walked over to me and layed down on my right knee. I sat up to kick my dog out, but nothing was there. I check the room and nothing at all, when I opened the door my dog was in the living room....
Sense then, my room mate has sensed strange energys coming from inside my room. I started to let my Dog sleep in my room and he acts like he is seeing something. He will bark at walls, and whine. He also paces the bed, like going around the edges just looking at the wall or floors. So I am not sure what is going on...
-Aries
How can the spoon know the taste of soup?

Dark_Phoenix

i have had a demon / ghost sighting lately.
it was a white and black shadow thing and it went through walls at my house. i do not want to speak to it but i know i must do so someday. if anyone has any ideas about this so called black and white  entity of mine that would be great.

Anonymous

Ask it about who or what it serves and what its purpose is.

findtruth

Black AND White you said? Interesting. I had one in my old house, just, whatever you do, don't try to make it leave. Do you know if it's aware of your prescence or is it totally aloof?  Does it have a malicious prescence or a sad one, or is it positive?  There's a big difference between wanting to cause harm and just being upset.  Try talking to it, or try to sense its feelings by hanging around the places where ou see it the most.

Clow

Hmmmm interesting. There seems to be a lot more people sighting demons than a year ago.

findtruth

So what, Clow?  More proof for your theory?  I've seen spirits (you call them demons) my entire life.  
I find that the frequency of my seeing demons increases if I start to mess with them, as though they suddenly realize "Hey! Someone noticed us.  Now, let's bug the Hell outta them until they talk to us again."  It's rather annoying.  Does anyone notice things like this occurring?

Anonymous

they're everywhere. some good, some bad.

Clow

That's my point exactly. More proof to my theory. Maybe people won't flame me now when I talk about the demon war. I don't really mess with the demons as long as they leave me be.

findtruth

I'm curious, Clow. Where did your theory start?

Clow

It started at school where I met a group of people who believed in the demon war. Just to make sure I wans't being lied to I checked the Internet. Sure Enough I found three different theories. Nibriu- Hollow planet that will come take us away. The End of the World- Seems pretty self explanitory. Demon War- The Astral will turn physical and most(not all) demons would have a war with humans. After opening my Third Eye(more or less) I could feel hear and see these things doing just that. Trying to turn physical. I also like the Idea that in this demon war there are two paths. We win and resume life. Or we lose and then demons will be the top of the food chain.

In the other two theories it does not work that way. Nibriu- We are safe. The End of the World- We are not safe. As I said before I do not believe in fate. I do however believe that no matter what we can change the future. Even if it has already been perdicted.

Pai

Wow, I get grounded for a few days and look at how many people posted... Most of my friends are demons. I hunt demons that attack me, but otherwise I leave them alone. I don't know how to exorcise 'ghosts' or I would have exorcised my house a long time ago. I think you have to befriend them and learn how they died. That's just a guess though, so correct me if I'm wrong. I've just gotten into Shamanism and haven't really talked to many spirits.

Anonymous

Sometimes spirits come to us and we think it's our imagination. I found this out from experience. I used to get these images of people in my mind and I never even met them. I would get images in my mind of them many days at a time. I would always think well of them. Sometimes I would also see others who weren't so nice, and would sometimes bother the people I was seeing.

findtruth

Yeah, talking to ghosts sometimes works, but generally most exorcisms don't.  I tried once. I got a good three months of being followed around by spirits, ghost, demons and the suchlike, not to mention very persistant nightmares.  One of the creepier ones was having something whispering incoherantly into my ear when I'm trying to sleep. I could actually feel their breath in my ear, though I'm not sure if they did that to make me pay attention or if they actually needed to breath.[xx(]

rhinegirl

Schizer! It's like a Buffy episode. Were the demons here originally?

And what the hell is this "safe" you speak of? My freinds pet rat is "safe" though it spends most of it's life in a cage on it's wheel.

I am no ones pet!

As for demons becoming physical and present? I'm sure many of you will have some nice family reunions.

Jessica

quote:
Originally posted by Clow

It started at school where I met a group of people who believed in the demon war. Just to make sure I wans't being lied to I checked the Internet. Sure Enough I found three different theories. Nibriu- Hollow planet that will come take us away. The End of the World- Seems pretty self explanitory. Demon War- The Astral will turn physical and most(not all) demons would have a war with humans. After opening my Third Eye(more or less) I could feel hear and see these things doing just that. Trying to turn physical. I also like the Idea that in this demon war there are two paths. We win and resume life. Or we lose and then demons will be the top of the food chain.

In the other two theories it does not work that way. Nibriu- We are safe. The End of the World- We are not safe. As I said before I do not believe in fate. I do however believe that no matter what we can change the future. Even if it has already been perdicted.