News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Demon Sightings

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Rhinegirl, would you please explain? I am having a hard time following your posts. This one, for example. It doesn't make sense to me because I don't see how humans are demons. Can you clear this up for me? Thanks, I would appreciate it.

Clow

Okay Ender. Every living thing has a spiritual body. Now some people have Astral blood which tells wether the thing is a demon or astral creature. I am a cat demon(have the "Astral blood" of a creature in the astral resembling a cat). That is how a human can be a demon. However when the final pole shift hits us. The humans with astral blood will transform to their "true form" even if they don't realize they are demons. I have been experiencing poleshifts latley that have been changing my body in ways. Anyway it's a bit off subject so just PM me for more info [:D].
You can't outrun death but you can make the Bastard work for it.

"Does the Walker choose the Path, or does the Path choose the Walker."

Like a light at the end of a tunnel that goes on forever.

findtruth

And how do you know this, Clow?  How do you know that you have astral blood?

Clow

Someone read my spirit anyway that is also off topic. So back to Demon Sightings.

findtruth

Pai, you said most of your friends are demons.  Do you see and talk to them in the physical, the astral, or both?[:)]

Hephaestus

Clow if my memory serves me correctly arnt you the one who posted here a while ago telling us all you were a cat demon or at least turning into one?
If not I apologise, its just that the lady who did say they were spoke of demon wars also.

Clow

Yes most people who have figured out that they are a demon have long scince known about the demon war.

Hephaestus

quote:
Originally posted by Clow

Yes most people who have figured out that they are a demon have long scince known about the demon war.

so was it you or wasnt it? just cant be bothered searching out the thread to find out.

Clow

=) Yes I am the cat demon. Anyway back to subject. There are two possibilities. Either spirits are collecting outside my doorway. Or maybe the ki barrier I put there a while ago is still there and I can somehow see it without opening my third eye.

Hephaestus

quote:
Originally posted by Clow

=) Yes I am the cat demon.

ROTFFLMFAO!!!!!

findtruth

Have you ever noticed how demons and such seem to seek oneself out after you acknowledge even one?

azrael716

yeah...  i've noticed that too...
My fall will be for you.
My love will be in you.
If you be the one to cut me,
I will bleed forever...

http://azrael716.250free.com

wantsumrice

Did you guys know i'm also a daemon?  I didn't want to tell anyone, but i'm of sloth daemon origins.  Yes, sloth daemon, because of my laziness and my tiredness all the time, which is just my daemon part acting up all the time.

So i definitely feel for you Clow.
~ivan

Clow

Really people did that last time I came open about it. The thread became a flame as you might imagine to many hormones clashing. Any wuntsumrice would you stop thats the same as being racist. I don't care if you disagree but when you start to mock it insults me. I heard enough about the puppy demon that likes to lick its balls and hump peoples legs in my last thread.

findtruth

Clow

Yah I'm sorry might have lost my temper. Basicly someone did that on a thread where I was trying to explain how people could be demons. As a matter a fact many people did something like that. Oh well I'm not going to say sorry because I wouldn't mean it. But I probably could have gotten My point across a bit nicer.

sain

you know, Clow, i was reading all the stuff in the category and came across the parts where you said you were a cat demon.  well, i think that is a load of crap. oh, and your theory about changing when the poles shift is messed up too.

findtruth

Well, pole shifts do happen, but the demon-thing is questionable.  Would this demon-born-in-human-form be rare, or should I watch out to make sure that my nextdoor nieghbor doesn't turn into a demon when the poles shift?

sain

I personally think it would be pretty rare, because otherwise there would probably be many more reports of demon sightings.  but, if they only changed when the poles shifted, there could be many that just haven't changed yet because the poles have not moved.

findtruth

Hmmm, well has anyone seen their nieghbors turn into demons?

wantsumrice

How am i mocking you Clow?? All i did was do what you did, take characteristics of yourself and apply them to a demon form.  So by you're definition i am half Sloth Demon.

~ivan

Clow

Wantsumrice your mocking because when you made that post you were not anywhere close to serious.

It's not rare at all maybe more than half the human population is demon. Also I don't think what I've said about the pole shifts is changing anymore. A while ago maybe. That was only because I didn't know much about it my self back then.

When I say that I will turn into my demon form on a pole shift. I mean the final one. The one that will happen when the Astral Demension and Physical on merge. So no Findtruth you don't have to watch you niebhor in worry because even if he/she wore to cahnge into a demon it wouldn't matter. They are still the same person.

wantsumrice

Ok now im serious...I'm a sloth demon.  And i still did the same thing you did, take characteristics of myself and applied.  You said you were a fox demon and i said i was a sloth demon.

~ivan

azrael716

so, can anybody explain this pole shift thing to me?  or the demon war that someone was mentioning earlier?  i'm kinda interested...
My fall will be for you.
My love will be in you.
If you be the one to cut me,
I will bleed forever...

http://azrael716.250free.com

Clow

Ok lets say you are serious. It is more complicated. A attribute so widley used as laziness would not work. Also if you have a sloth in your home you probably have a nice bond with it. There has to be many different charateritics too. I have been discovering that I rub up against walls. Just like a cat the rubs up against peoples legs. Also you said that I said I was a fox demon. You may have me mistaken with Van-Stolen.