News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Demon Sightings

Previous topic - Next topic

findtruth

The poor ozone...[:(] I'm glad it's feeling better[:P].
Who here believes(or knows) that they're part or all non-human(demon/youkai, dragon or some other reptillian etc.)?  And how do you know.  
And if you think it's bovine excrement, that's not answering the question, say why you think you know something like non-humans being incarnated into human bodies isn't possible, kay?

azrael716

quote:
Who here believes(or knows) that they're part or all non-human(demon/youkai, dragon or some other reptillian etc.)? And how do you know.
And if you think it's bovine excrement, that's not answering the question, say why you think you know something like non-humans being incarnated into human bodies isn't possible, kay?

OHHHHHH!!!  take that! [:P] I was thinking similar things.

by the way...  when you quote something, how do you get the little "originally posted by..." thing?
My fall will be for you.
My love will be in you.
If you be the one to cut me,
I will bleed forever...

http://azrael716.250free.com

Mystic Cloud

I believe it is possible to incarnate into a human life, while your soul comes from another place. Possible another universe/galaxy/star system/whatever.

Maybe there are only a handful of true humans, who knows [:D]
Heaven't really researched much into this...
If we compare us to infinitely small,
that will make us infinitely big,
but if we compare
ourselves to infinitely
big, it will make us infinitely small.
What is our size again?

Silver Incubus

OK, let me first state that I am a very open minded person.

With that said I would like to comment on the following.

I believe some of the postings dealing with spirits (in what ever form the choose to manifest) are probbaly true, since I know that such things do exist.

ANYONE who thinks people can be demons are living in a delusional fantasy, and it doesn't help when others are supporting this delusion. People are not demons. Demons do not have bodies, or blood, and are only powerful negative entities which seem to manipulate people's emotions to syphon off energy to themselves through their victim. Demon's are not good otherwise they would not be demons.

The ozone is really bad because we keep puncturing it with rockets for satellites and the like, those are causing more damage the pollution and cfcs combined.

When it comes to dreams, I would have to say that these 'Dark' things are more than likely reflections of your fears and that but running away from your fears, you are not going throught the dream therapy you need. Although I do know that spirits in close proximity can effect your dreams, more often then not your bad dreams of demons are in actually your fears showing themselves.

I USED to have bad dreams frequentenly like most people, but I have not had a bad dream in over 4 years. The reason is that I am not afraid of anything, in waking life or in dream life, and that way I never experience bad dreams.

I realized a few years ago that we are all essentiall ONE. Everything is connected. Some things have more love, some lack considerably in love. The point is, that even if you die, its only a change, like water turning to vapour, but just like every other cycle represented here in the physical plane, so does all cycles exist. Birth and Death. Rebirth and Death. So you should realize that these spirits need to know that we are all connected through love and that fear will accomplish nothing.

The reason this world seems to be becoming more negative is because there is less love going around and more selfishness and fear.

Well for something on topic: I once said to a spirit i suspected in my house "Very FunnY" and then a lamp was knocked over, and I also has a dream about the same spirit moving stuff in my house. I was an interesting thing to have witnessed. Never sensed any negativity from it tho so I just suspect that it was just a 'stranded' soul, like most ghost are.
"Life is an Illusion that is painfully real" - me

Mystic Cloud

A 150 pages left in Psychic Defense. I started REALLY searching for
core images and how found all kinds of black slabs and other stuff.

I can also sense that there is some entity overshadowing me. Sometimes I got into a mode where 'I' feel like a completely other person and I am myself not that 'present' but in the background.

While this is very disturbing I find it also very teaching and exciting at the same time.

But one thing I am sure. I will give 'em Hell to deal with, because I am not the kind of person to let them feed on my energy [}:)]
If we compare us to infinitely small,
that will make us infinitely big,
but if we compare
ourselves to infinitely
big, it will make us infinitely small.
What is our size again?

findtruth

I agree, Mystic Cloud.  I am not food and I am not going to be food.
Thankyouverymuch.

Van-Stolin

Silver Incubus, you make some good points.  Though your definition of a demon is the modern christian definition.  Mine though is the japanese demon, or youkai.  These were really just spirts that were able to take on a physical form, some came into being through the negitive thoughts of humans and that is why they were evil, but like humans, they also had emotions, these were overshadowed though by negitive thoughts that had corrupted them.  

Though many were just playful or acctually very wise, Japanesse myths tell the tales of many demons and other things and I like to reasearch on them.  I hope this clears things up a little.

Oh also, like I said a while back, I doubt that anybody really has any demon blood or at least a lot of it, though they may have a demons spirit that rebirthed in a human body.
Thou shall not kill, remember?  What kind of church man are you? - Vash, Trigun

I will destroy Naraku with this Tessiaga! - Inuyasha, Inu-yasha

Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind. - Edward D. Morrison

G3MM4

Hi, I'm pretty new at all this, but I do believe that there are demons somewhere. What I would like to know is what is a pole-shift?
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience. - Dr. Wayne  W. Dyer

Please visit Astral Planet.

Anonymous

The concept of a pole-shift is that the earth will be flipped upside down. It is believed that the consequences of such a thing would be cataclysmic disaster, involving the continents to move at an unprecedented speed, causing massive earth quakes way off the charts, tidal waves, volcanic eruption, etc. There is no hard evidence to back the theory that a pole shift will occur, but many believe it will. Personally, I do not. I do foresee a great change occuring in the near future, but this could merely be the end of one age and the beginning of another. I support my beliefs with the facts that gas and oil prices are rising and have been for the last 20 years, the fact that Bush ticked off an awful lot of countries by attacking/invading two countries in the last four years, neither of which threatened or prepared to attack us. Bush also ignored international treaties, etc. His plans are finally being revealed to the general public (he knew about 9/11 long before it took place, and he planned to attack Iraq before 9/11, etc.). Other evidence is the fall of our economy, a lot of underlying tension in the US, which is on the rise, and the ever-increasing restriction of the average person's rights. All of this will eventually reach a point where it can no longer be contained. People will be too ticked off to just sit back and let it happen anymore. What will then happen is that there will be major changes in this country and hopefully the rest of the world as well. I am hoping the U.S. will fall from power before it wracks up even more hatred from other countries. There will be payback from these other countries, and the sh*t will hit the fan, and when it does, it's going to affect everything.

There are lots of people everywhere saying that some sort of change is going to occur in the very near future. I would have to say that I believe the changes will occur within the next ten years, maybe the next fifty at the most. People aren't as stupid as you might think, though there are enough stupid people in the world to make one think our race would lose a chess game to a monkey. The majority is often wrong, and they are not clever enough to think outside the box. They just live their life, working 9-5, six days a week, for some scrooge with little or no hair left, so that one day they can become the scrooge, and later on retire when they're too old to enjoy what little remains of their life because their life energy has been sapped from them in the process of earning the money to retire.

azrael716

quote:
They just live their life, working 9-5, six days a week, for some scrooge with little or no hair left, so that one day they can become the scrooge, and later on retire when they're too old to enjoy what little remains of their life because their life energy has been sapped from them in the process of earning the money to retire.

amen, man. amen. [^]
My fall will be for you.
My love will be in you.
I will bleed forever...

Clow

Ack had to stop and reply to silvers post so if I double post exuse me.

Why are so many people convinced that demons are negative enregies. We are not talking about hell demons k just to settle that. We are talking about demons from the astral. The Astral demension exists right. So every now and then we travel there. I've heard a lot of people say they have capped a few demons in the astral. Now here is the big question Silver. If we keep knocking off demons in there own demension how come they are not extinct? Because they reproduce(please don't say they don't or I will cry). Now If we can have a affect on them they can have a affect on us right.

Who says a Demon can't get Jiggy with a human. Now please don't ever make me teach you about the birds and bees ever again.
You can't outrun death but you can make the Bastard work for it.

"Does the Walker choose the Path, or does the Path choose the Walker."

Like a light at the end of a tunnel that goes on forever.

Clow

I've been talking about a spiritual pole shift. The one that will merge the demensions. When ever i say that pole shifts are happening I mean that the demension (in different small parts) are merging. Just wanted to clear that up. People already think I'm crazy and I rather no think of the world summersaulting every 6 hours.

G3MM4

Well I agree that Bush has gone too far, although I do feel for these who lost their lives in 9/11. Every action has a consequence.

As for Earth flipping upside down, anything is possible but I can't see that happening in a very long time, if ever. Having said that, none of us really know what's going to happen for sure.

A while back, I was paralyzed by an evil presence. Was that a demon or something different?

As for pole shifts in the astral plane, I'm still no wiser as to what that means!
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience. - Dr. Wayne  W. Dyer

Please visit Astral Planet.

Silver Incubus

quote:
Originally posted by Clow

Ack had to stop and reply to silvers post so if I double post exuse me.

Why are so many people convinced that demons are negative enregies. We are not talking about hell demons k just to settle that. We are talking about demons from the astral. The Astral demension exists right. So every now and then we travel there. I've heard a lot of people say they have capped a few demons in the astral. Now here is the big question Silver. If we keep knocking off demons in there own demension how come they are not extinct? Because they reproduce(please don't say they don't or I will cry). Now If we can have a affect on them they can have a affect on us right.

Who says a Demon can't get Jiggy with a human. Now please don't ever make me teach you about the birds and bees ever again.

Im not saying that I know where demons come from but Positive demons? Gimme a break. What the word demon means is what it says. Japnaese demons, well Then I guess that they are not demons.

All i know for sure that all is everything, and everything is love and those who are abundant with the love are positive entities and those who lack the love are negative. Now don't make me get into Linguistics and how words have certain meanings. Demon is what represents the negative, and angels is what is the positive. That is how we defined it.

Since the astral exists with different characteristics that I am not very familiar with, I can't say for sure how things come into existance, but I truely doubt that demons procreate because that is a purely physical thing, and demons don't live in the material plane so they don't have sex and can't have sex with physical humans, but since energy is the underlining connection we have with the Oneness it seems that they can effect us through the manipulation of energy and through the taking of energy.

azrael716

"The demon kind is of an intermediate nature between the divine and the human." --Sydenham.

demons have willpower, silver.  and with that willpower comes their choice to be positive or negative.  it's their decision how they choose to live out their existence (material or otherwise), just the same way as any human can choose to be good or evil.  to deny that is to also suggest that humans have no free will.

if that were true, then show this to whoever's controlling you [;)]
My fall will be for you.
My love will be in you.
I will bleed forever...

shadowdancer

Namaste,
    There are no demons, but those that exist within the hearts and minds of all peoeples everywhere.  Ghandi said something like that.  And probably others before him.  Even those demons that are real, really aren't.
"It has been said, quite accurately, that a psychotic person is drowning in the very same things that a mystic swims in." -- Pema Chodron

Silver Incubus

quote:
Originally posted by azrael716

"The demon kind is of an intermediate nature between the divine and the human." --Sydenham.

demons have willpower, silver.  and with that willpower comes their choice to be positive or negative.  it's their decision how they choose to live out their existence (material or otherwise), just the same way as any human can choose to be good or evil.  to deny that is to also suggest that humans have no free will.

if that were true, then show this to whoever's controlling you [;)]

quote:

Who the hell is this and why does what he says matter???

some people just don't get it. Reality check people there is no reality.

wendi

Pai--You sound like you might have a sensitivity to this kind of thing (seeing ghosts and demons).  Try using the Bach Flower remedies Clematis, Holly, Heather, and Crab Apple, probably full strength. You might want to check with a homeopath to see if you can get some Carcinosinum too--perhaps a 200c.

O God, give me, I pray Thee,
Light on my right hand
and Light on my left hand
and Light above me
and Light beneath me.
Lord, increase Light within me
and give me Light
and illuminate me.

Ascribed to Mohammed

findtruth

Actually, the physical poles did shift.  My compass pointas in a different direction now.[B)] Only about 15 degrees difference though.  Uh, to the left.

Clow

There are so many different beliefs here and I don't want to seem like the person who is trying to change your religon. Silver I think you should calm down and accept that even if we are saying demons it doesnt mean the its the type you are thinking about. Demon does not even translate to -A being of pure evil-. The threads are a place for listening. Try to use the correct attituide when discussing stuff or we will all take you for a prick. From now on when you see the word Demon replace it with the Words Astral Being k. Thats what we are talking about.

Pai

There was a kid who comitted suicide by our school. His spirit is still there. Clow, I dunno if you noticed this. He was 'talking' to me on left field during a softball game. His spirit is still distressed.

Van-Stolin

I think I finnally know what my dog barks at at night.  I know it isn't anything physical, as I always go out to check.  So about two nights I went outside and imedetlly I could feel something, it is the same feeling that you get when someone is staring at you.  I looked all around and didn't see anything, but I could pick up slight shifts in the air.  Sort of like the air was disturbed by something moving, I finally fiqured out what they were.  Negs!  Negs roam the streets of my neighborhood at night, probably from all the negitive energy that is given off by most of the people that live here.  Rather sucks, but the next morning I knew that I had my energy drained as I didn't want to get out of bed and I am usually a morning person.  

I wonder if I can put some sort of sheild up in my room, might have to look at the phycic defense fourm.
Thou shall not kill, remember?  What kind of church man are you? - Vash, Trigun

I will destroy Naraku with this Tessiaga! - Inuyasha, Inu-yasha

Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind. - Edward D. Morrison

Silver Incubus

quote:
Originally posted by Clow

There are so many different beliefs here and I don't want to seem like the person who is trying to change your religon. Silver I think you should calm down and accept that even if we are saying demons it doesnt mean the its the type you are thinking about. Demon does not even translate to -A being of pure evil-. The threads are a place for listening. Try to use the correct attituide when discussing stuff or we will all take you for a prick. From now on when you see the word Demon replace it with the Words Astral Being k. Thats what we are talking about.

1. I do not have a religion, I live by a life philosophy i have called "The One" which one day may result in a religion but that's another story.

2. I think that you should just use astral being instead then. There is a reason we give words meanings, and demon just happens to be one of those words that has a specific meaning.

3. Don't think I am an butt because I disagree with you, I am in fact probbably one of the nicest people you'd ever meet.

Yerzak06

Ive never seen any ghosts or anything, is there a any certain way to attact them. I dont care wether they are good or evil, i just want to see one.
- Me

Anonymous

Pai, I recommend that you either try to show the spirit the way to the afterlife, or show the spirit how to defend itself in the astral. The astral is a dangerous place if you linger there too long.

There is a rather large change that is coming. A lot of people are feeling this lately, but I doubt it has anything to do with demons. The war in the astral is over. Now we wait for the physical effects of that war.

There is a guy named John Titor, who posted on forums for about five months (from about November of 2000 to March of 2001), and then just vanished. No one has been able to track him down. He claims to have traveled to this time from the year 2036. He said that he lives in a post-nuclear-war world and that stuff there is really messed up. He says that in the year 2015 the nuclear war will take place, and that sometime this year or next there will be a civil war in the U.S. The website is http://johntitor.strategicbrains.com/ if you want more info. Whether he's a hoax or not, you decide for yourself, but there's an awful lot of info there, which would be a heck of a lot of work just for a hoax. Also, the pictures he took of his time-traveling device and the manual shows a plausible theory of time travel. There are also links to the actual forum archives at which he posted, though it seems his posts are disappearing. Global trends seem to back up what he has said, and some of the things he 'predicted' are already coming true. There are links to the forums.

What Titor says also corresponds to what Stuart Wilde says (www.stuartwilde.com). Reading Stuart's articles and predictions, I'd say we're in for some pretty tough times in the next ten years, but that eventually things will be restored. He says the Goddess is coming back to take back what belongs to her -the earth- and that the idea of us humans owning the earth is just an illusion of the ego.

Stuart also predicts a tidal wave hitting Seattle (he says there's a large island off the coast as well as a bay protecting the city and that it would have to be a very big tidal wave to get past both those things). He didn't say when but I estimate within a year and a half.

Whether all this is true or not, I don't know. Does it really matter? No. The best thing we can do is just live our lives and try to be good people. Forgive people for whatever wrongs they did you and hope that others forgive you. Life is too short to be stuck on the things someone did to you. I don't know about you, but I plan to enjoy whatever of my life remains, whether it's ten years or sixty years.