News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Demon Sightings

Previous topic - Next topic

Van-Stolin

Your guide is trying to protect you from yourself, using techingues like that though they may seem like nothing at first can lead to a lot of problems.  Negitive energy like you should know is based off the emotions of anger and a few others.  While positive energy is based off of things like love and such, maybe if instead you could focus more of those positive emotions when using your psi attack you could achive the goal that your guide wants.  Though you may think that you have control of the negetive energies that you use, it might be that they have control of you and you just don't realise it yet, this could be a false sense of confidence and could lead to another possession that you are not aware of.

I have been possesed myself and it is not fun and it was at a young age too, an experiment with a quigi board and I found myself attached by a very bad entity, as each day went by, I would get weaker and weaker and my grades started to slip, it wasn't until I was 16 that I found out what could be wrong and got rid of the problem.  Those years of my life were the worst, from that thing trying to get me to kill my parents, to making me feel like I was nothing but dirt it was a constant battle day in and out and I wasn't aware of it at all.
Thou shall not kill, remember?  What kind of church man are you? - Vash, Trigun

I will destroy Naraku with this Tessiaga! - Inuyasha, Inu-yasha

Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind. - Edward D. Morrison

Sentential

Hmmm.... maybe. Although even Michael said that I can "beat them at their own game", and should try to understand them. But in what way I dont know. It seems odd. As you mention that, things on my end seem strange.

My guide refuses to anwser one simple question: "What is *your* name". Somehow I got a real bad feeling that Im not gonna like the anwser.[xx(]

But thankyou for keeping things in perspective. This is gonna be a problem I must deal with again. This has nothing to do with negs now, but everything to do with me.

Im not sure where this neg energy is coming from, but its kinda scary to reflect and see how Ive already begun to slip up. It seems to prey off my pride. Im going to meditate again tonight b4 I go to sleep.

Too many questions....not enough anwsers. I know Im much closer now, but I still need to iron stuff out.

I really feel like Im doing a tinkle-poor job of expressing myself at the moment. Forgive me for confusing anyone. Strangly, once again as I re-awaken myself again, I can feel the neg energy gnawing at me.

Its not like an outside neg, but more myself. Im not sure what's causing it, but my guide has been consitantly warning me about taking caution.

Its very pervasive and has forced me to constantly re-check my actions and reflect upon how to take action. I really wish I knew WTF is causing this.

I plan on learning for understanding. But first I really need to understand myself b4 diving off the deepend. Im no good to the one's I hope to help in such a state.

___

I know whatever happens is for the best. But I know my guide isnt at fault. This no longer feels like an attack, but more like somone taking off my shackles. I have much to learn in the coming weeks. However, eventho I know my guide is not a neg <seeing that it brought me to this point and helped me become a much kinder, sympethetic person>. But I dont understand how/why he is allowing me to do this. It isnt normal for a guide to be accepting of such things.

However as I dive into my bitter past, and the inky void, Michael <via SD> didnt seem to terribly concerned with anything that pertained to me. But he did imply that contacting my guide would prove most difficult.

Despite the trust we have in each other, he wont tell me his name.... I wonder why

But I get the impression that you are right.... maybe I shouldnt focus on perfection, but rather conversion. Maybe my strength lies in the fact that I can tolerate negitive energy long enough to be able to help spirits or manupulate neg abilities and mimic them using positive energy. That would make alot more sense, and would be more beneficial as well.

My initial thought is that they needed someone who could fight fire with fire, but it dosnt feel right. Besides, neg energy is damaging enough, I dont really want more than I already have, or alteast not at this point.

Sentential

I mediated for a long period of time last night. Unfortunatly I recieved no anwsers, and thus went to bed. However, this morning, somthing feels really different.

Im not sure what was resolved in my mind last night. But I feel very different. I decided to lower my outer barrier (anti-spirit field that kept things away from me in a 50ft radius). Shortly after I was taking a shower when I noticed the great number of spirits that surrounded me. I am begining to think that my unique aura wasnt entirely for defence, but communication, since my outer aura only extends 1 or 2 mm from my skin.

Curiously, eventhough I could count more than a dozen spirits that were floating around me while I was in the shower, I wasnt terrified of them like I normally would be. It was infact rather the opposite. I was very curious as to why they were here.

Im not entirely sure what they were, but they resembled small, but very bright orbs (like a golf ball), and came in a wide variety of colors. Although they "blinked" in and out quickly. (1-2 seconds they were visible), I could still sense them there.

I made sure it want my imagination, seeing that staring at bright lights, could give the same effect. So I closed my eyes to be sure, much to my amazement, I saw no evidence to suggest that this was a phantom of the mind.

Im not entirely sure what happened last night. But all this morning I have had this calm, lulling feeling come over me. Its not a drugged up feel, its just quiet, unusually quiet at that. My mind usually is incredibally loud and unfocused, but today it very still.

Im not sure if this is a sign of things to come, but I feel like Im moving in the right direction now. Sadly my guide will not give me its name. It claims that there is too much backround noise with my ego to give something so definate in words. He also wont give it to me because "pride is your greatest weakness, and the purpose you seek to find my name is to feel proud about yourself, like some kind of trophy."

But in that sense it is right. A name is not important if the message is clear.

demonslayerdraig

Another strange occurence on the home front.  A seemingly huge storm began to build, blacks clouds looked as to invade the clear sky.  Eh, that is until i went outside.  It seems sort of trivial to blame everything on demons nowadays, but i have a feeling that they are getting into some pretty bad sh*t thats causin wierd happenings.

Van-Stolin

Fuijin and Rajin were going at it, elementals that have a place on the higher planes.  They really like to fight, but this quaral was pretty bad, my friends house shook so bad at the thunder clap, the lightning must have struck really close or maybe over head in a cloud to cloud leap.  Maybe the same was for you if you live anywhere near me that is, Florida.

Any way, well the feeling of calm is definatly an improvment that is for sure, fell good about yourself, but not proud, remember what your guide is saying.  I had the same problem when I was talking to my guide, he said that I wasn't concentrating enough on the task at hand and my mind does wander alot.  

Then when I finnally got even a little bit out of him it was kind of garbled and I had to peice it together until he said it was right.  Marig, he is a good guy and I treat him like I would any of my friends and give him the ut most respect.  

Maybe that is the barrier between you and your guide?  Do you feel it is their only to help you because that is what it has to do, or because it wants to.  If you do treat it fairly then I don't know what could really be the problem, but then you should just wait it out.  Your guide will tell you things as you need them though, but a name should be a first thing.  It helps to form understanding and is a great way to call on them if need be, but I am sure you have another way to do that.  I am sure that your guide will give you its name eventually.

Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind. - Edward D. Morrison

Sentential

I agree with what you say... its just a little frusterating at times. Once in the astral they tend to forget how quickly time passes down here.

On that note....very curious Van-Stolin. I know of the exact storm system you speak of. You wouldnt happen to live near by Jacksonville, Florida, would you? (cuz I do)

Van-Stolin

Pensacola, yeah so we are pretty close, nice to know.

A friend of mine claims that when he astral projected he got to meet Fujin and Rajin, said they were nice when they weren't arguing over something.

narfellus

Sentinial, i think this is a fascinating post. You answered one of mine yesterday about the nature of negs, but i've since read this thread and i see how your perspective is much different. You mentioned that you are an Old Soul. That's very likely. I would guess that you are a spiritually advanced human going through a higher level of consciousness and thought. I'm not sure how OFTEN this happens, but i believe it to be a normal process. i don't know how old you are, but it seems that your experiences are gearing you for a lifetime of service.

Just as there have been prophets and psychics and explorers through the ages, you too are gifted with sharing God's plan with others. Your experiences with demonic beings will be invaluable to yourself and others especially, and i look forward to hearing more of your stories. I do want to add though, and i have mentioned this before, i think Negs are a normal part of existense. We might not like what they do, but then again we don't understand the whole scheme of things.

The methods you describe where you change your aura and chakras are especially intersting.  You also mentioned that when you were younger, when you first had problems, you experimented with negative energy to protect yourself, or at least learn more. How did you do that exactly? I'm sure others have followed similar paths and unwittingly attracted demons.
If but we knew the power of our thoughts we would guard them more closely.

Sentential

I am honored to be regurded in such light. I only hope my anwsers inspire faith (in whatever), in those who were once lost souls like I.

I am in the process of quantitifying a vast number of things for people to understand. I will try to take a purist stance on what I say, leave any religious connenations out, and leave it open for interpretation.

First, I think that it is neccessary for people to quantify what is considered the dark and light arts. As I see it, this is the class system if you will.

Light Arts:
*Divination*
- Pre-cognition
- Post-cognition
- 2nd sight

*Empathy*
- Telepathy
- Mediation

Dark Arts:

Energy manupulation
- Psychokinesis (Potential *aka* Telekenesis / Kinetic Energy *aka* Pyrokenesis)
- Banish / Summon
- Polymorph (manupulation of Chakra / aura structure)
- Chakra / Aura manupulation (aka PSIonic attacks)
- Programs (for the intent of evil)
- Mind control

______

The oddest thing on that list is Polymorph. I know Ill get alot of questions about that. But you must ask yourself..... have you *EVER* seen a demon in its true form?....Cuz I havent. Look at books, where does a demon ever take on its true form on its own will?

This may explain why my aura is distorted / changed. This happened under the influence / guidence of a demon. My friend's modifyied aura, was also done under a demon's guidence... curious eh?

___

My path down the dark side (lmao... sorry), began on the night b4 Valentines day in the second grade (try not to laugh). Its the typical puppy-love bit, but she wouldnt give me a second glance. My reaction: "Hmmmm.... there must be a way to get her attention / love... Oh...whats this...mind control?....eeeeeexxcelent."

From there it became..."Hmmm I want my parents to buy this...but they wont....OOOOOH....ILL FIX THEM[}:)]". Thats about when the demons came. Then it became. "OMG...I ... I....gotta KILL them....YES...that .... that will make them go away".

Finally just before my possession it was: "That *******... how could anyone do such a horrible thing to ME...*ME OF ALL PEOPLE*... I will make an example of his betrayel of *MY* trust in him. He was such a close friend....Ill make him pay...*Ill* make sure he never wakes up again.....*SWEET DREAMS*!!!" (as I attempted to pull this off, my possession took place. Needless to say my intentions never worked)

In other words... you never see how far you have fallen, just until you see the edge of the cliff. Its not an instant process. It takes many days / years. If it were abrupt no demon would win, because they would realize what was happening to them. Now stretch it over 4 years and you have a different story

demonslayerdraig

lol Stolin its odd that you saw the storm too.  Im in DE.  Yea it was pretty wierd cuz the clouds seemed more like bodyless spirits, the darker ones were seemingly absorbing the white ones.  It looked pretty cool, aside from the fact that there could have been lightning and i was in the middle of an open field [xx(].

narfellus

Hah! Polymorph indeed...that's the DnD-speak my friend. Only now it's Baneful Polymorph if you use it on someone else [^] But i see what you're saying. The demons take different forms, but i think this could be any number of reasons.  How about illusion? Maybe they mind read you and pick an image that is especially fearsome to the victim. There are tons of spells in DnD, a simple game, that recreates such phenomena. Phantasmal Killer, for example, summons a shadow-creature from the victims worst nightmare. It's not real, but if the victim fails a Will Save he dies from terror. Of course these are only game mechanics, but anything mankind has ever thought of in the physical has its roots in the etheric. Ideas are born there first and then shadowed here, with most people thinking they were geniuses of great magnitude to think it up!

So, from what i understand you used simple...methods of mind control that were normal and natural to you. You tried to influence your will over someone else, and from an early age you attracted the attention of otherworld beings.  Makes sense. I've always heard that all great masters and spiritual leaders have had hard times with demons. They want to counter man's knowledge, hide it, fill them with fear and then feed on the fear.

I imagine sometimes what would happen if EVERYONE in the world was taught at birth and youth what their True Self was, their evolutionary and spiritual path, and their purpose on earth. Our modern society puts emphasis on only worldy goods and possessions, which are quite fun (i love my dear dear Xbox) but these are only distractions in the long run.

narfellus

Concerning possession, i read a book last year called Hostage to the Devil by Malachi Martin. It is old, from the 70's i think, but the first story detailed a true possession in excruciating detail. Probably one of the scariest things i've read, but also very enlightening. The possession took course over many years of a young woman's life, mostly through her lack of things spiritual and belief that her own importance was above anyone elses. It is not told in her own words, but rather through interviews after the exorcism. The book as a whole was somewhat convoluted and slow, but hey, the author was a priest not a writer.

Van-Stolin

You are right, taking a form that a person fears the most. I rememeber that I would always have a dream and a creature would appear and at that point in time it was the thing I feared most, it switched from the imps of Doom to the lightning beasts in Quake and eventually it got to Buu from Dragon Ball Z, until I was able to get rid of the neg that plequed me and then it all stopped, glad too becuase I lost a lot of sleep over that dream.

Sentential

Yea I appologise bout that lol. But my guide does this too me all the time. He claims that using words and such concepts make it simplistic and easy for everyone to understand (especially for myself).

But I find it curious that only demons possess shapeshifting abilites... very odd

Nay

Actually we can shape shift during a real-time projection, but is of course easier to hold it in the astral dimension proper. [:D]

You can become whatever you think and feel you are.  

Nay

jilola

By your choices and expectations you create your experiences. On the physical the appearance of the result takes more time thatn on the astral.
This is why I'm so sceptic about negs as independent entities. Everyone creates their percption of what is and thus everyone has a different albeit somewhat similar reality. I have never met a real 'neg' and some of you meet them all the time.
There is no judgement in that statement. Itäs just the way it is. Make most of it as best you see.

2cents & L&L
Jouni

Sentential

Trust me on this one. Both negs and angels are in fact seperate entities. Until you come into long contact with them, you unfortunatly cannot understand.

I have recieved anwsers that I cannot come up with, done things Id never do. I seriously doubt, or I hope, that I wasnt projecting the things I witnessed

jilola

Please bear in mind that what I stated means that your reality is different from mine. I have chosen not to have things out to get me and so far none have appeared. That has also resulted in no independent good guys appearing either.
That also means that, like you said, I don't know what you have experience and how it felt to you. I have never claimed that your or anyone else's experiences don't exist. Only that those experiences are based in a perception of reality that that person creates.

We are on the same side here, I just see that side in a different way.

I think Nay's previous post is worth reading a few times and considering what the implication is.

2cents & L&L
Jouni

narfellus

QUOTE: Actually we can shape shift during a real-time projection, but is of course easier to hold it in the astral dimension proper.
You can become whatever you think and feel you are.

Nay

This makes me think about why we exist in the physical. In the ethereal, our thoughts are manifested as reality instantly. In the physical, it takes much longer for our thought creations to be noticed, YEARS sometimes, but it still happens. Why? I suppose the process needs slowing down, to ensure everything doesn't happen at once.

Van-Stolin

Yet your theory about you make your own reality is flawed.  If this were true then I would never had a neg attachment at all becuase I didn't know what it was.  I was expecting a spirit when I was messing with the quigi board, but at the time I didn't think at all about them being evil and all through out the time that this had happened I didn't link it to the quigi board until someone on this message board said not to use them.  I haven't had any others attack me, but I know of their existance, but don't really think about getting attacked though it is a possibility when  there seems to be a bunch of negetive energy in the neighborhood.

narfellus

Van Stolin, i wonder if we have more neg attachments than we realize. I think some are so subtle that they might come and feed and go only at opportune times, such as sickness or weakness. Or alternatively, our sickness and weakness could be physical manesfestations of negs attached in the etheric.

jilola

quote:
Yet your theory about you make your own reality is flawed. If this were true then I would never had a neg attachment at all becuase I didn't know what it was.

I wonder if we ever know with complete certainty the reasonss we, as our higher selves, had for a given lifetime and what we chose to experience as a result?

2cents & L&L
jouni

demonslayerdraig

well one can make their own reality in the sense that they can force everything to look the way they are comfortable with.  but heres quite an odd proposition, i thought it up a few years back.  what if everyone sees and hears comepletely different things, and we just adapt everyone else to our own perception so we never really notice.  what may look green to you could be anothers idea of red.  theres no real way to know bc if we all have adaptations to different things, then maybe even feeling is changed.  it came to me in a daydream when i was about 13.  and as far as metaphysicality and physicality go, i believe they are like 2 rooms separated by doors; they can be opened, but beings usually return to their own room. also, only people with enough strength can open said doors, yet some seek to hold the door for unwelcomed beings.  just a few randomly assembled observations, so dont think too hard about them lol.[|)]

Sentential

Im not really sure. I wish there was some way to ease their pain. On that note, Im going to re-establish communication with a very powerful telepath I know.

She wanted an astrology on me, and some other things. Im going to humor her. Maybe I can get some more insight on my path.

Van-Stolin

Sentinal, in the Channelling an Arch-angel thread, I read that you had found out the name of your guide and his name was Metatron, that would be incredible, but I don't know.  You have crossed reference with freinds of yours right, you wouldn't want to accidentaily have a neg be using you.   Though if it really is Metatron, I think he would just be guiding you and that he is not acctually your guide, your higher self is probably still there, but maybe he called in some help.  Metatron, one of the most powerful angels and closest to God, yeah I would say you are lucky.