News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Demon Sightings

Previous topic - Next topic

Sentential

Well it was cross referenced pretty heavily. I still dont have a clue who Metatron is to be honest. I never looked that stuff up.

As I said b4, it was garbled and sounded like Kabeck, which I assume is Kasbak with a silent s.

Im going to admit this to gain some humility, and explain, but my eqo was quite strong. I got a hellova lot of responses. The only one that sounded legit was Kabeck.(secret name of metatron apparentally)

It would explain why that telepath was somewhat cautious of approaching me. And explained that very powerful forces guide my hand.

It would also explain my angelic enounter. Apparentally Metatron appears in a pillar of flames. So I though, well it cant be him then, seeing that I saw him face to face. But then I remembered that it didnt say how wide the pillar was. Because when I saw my guide I met him in an orangy haze. It wasnt burning hot, but it was warm.

Also he himself was very bright, and my eyes had to adjust to see him. So Im still skeptical until I speak with this telepath, but ironically I wish this were so. It would be an honor to have such a guide.

demonslayerdraig

comepletely off topic, but i just won free tickets to a 3 days grace concert on the radio LOL.

Sentential

Very nice. Im sure that will be a good concert. Their CD is quite good. Not hard, but still good.

Van-Stolin

Well that is pretty cool, I hope for the best.  Metatron, wow.
Thou shall not kill, remember?  What kind of church man are you? - Vash, Trigun

I will destroy Naraku with this Tessiaga! - Inuyasha, Inu-yasha

Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind. - Edward D. Morrison

Sentential

I understand what he meant about the power of names now. As strange as it may sound, but I am neither thrilled or disapointed. If this is true, then so be it. I cannot really change my situation or who I am at this point. I can only hope for the best. I never took the time to look at Christian mythology. I take it that Metatron is important? I briefly read some things about em, but it didnt seem all too special.

Maybe my mother's friend who is a telepath can help. She has a great deal of anwsers. Maybe I can get some more info from her.

narfellus

Metatron is supposed to be one of the most powerful angels in the heirarchy. I always thought the name sounded like the evil Transformer though boss, Megatron. I'm not sure if it is Christian mythology or not, but it's probably even older than that, old Judeasism.
If but we knew the power of our thoughts we would guard them more closely.

Sentential

Once again, I gotta stress that I cannot comfirm this yet. Unfortunatly I have no way of doing so quite yet. This telepath I speak of, mentionded off hand about my *real* guide, not the program I created to help me. So it could be legit

Its really strange tho. *IF* this is true, Im somewhat suprised as to what I did to deserve this.

Also as odd as this sounds, Im not entirely happy. Sure, if its true I would be honored, but *it* feels more like a family member. It would be strange to revear and worship it in that sense.

Also more oddly, I was hoping it was someone else. Someone cool like Gabriel or Raziel. I almost turned up a frown when I searched Kasbak, only to find Metetron.....although Im glad it wasnt a fallen angel, like I feared it would be.

However it may explain my affinity to both the dark arts and psionics in general. Ive talked to several pplz about my experiences. I never realized how much of a pampered ******* I was. I had no idea that people struggled with the things I took for granted. In that sense I feel pretty s***ty about it. Like I should have done more to express my greatfulness.

Personally I find that the name Metatron, does indeed sound like a bad cartoon. *If* I can channel him like SD, Ill ask him why the stupid name lol!

Time will tell at this point..... Im gonna call that woman today.

Clow

Fujiun and Rajiun sounds so familiar.

When i stumbled into dark arts I was being very careful. Taking all kinds of precautions. Now anytime I use one I pay a price. Don't stumble into them. Demons are a hell of a lot worse when you are already filled with thier power.

I never got to mind control but it always seems my energy works a bit different then others. Such as my energy is strongest when in my hands and loses strength significantly when outside of my body. My negative enrgy always turned into manipulation and fear. Also if I wanted to I could make it extremley destructive.

Of course thats the good part. Its not all rainbows though in my eyes the price is much larger than the reward.
You can't outrun death but you can make the Bastard work for it.

"Does the Walker choose the Path, or does the Path choose the Walker."

Like a light at the end of a tunnel that goes on forever.

Van-Stolin

Clow, Fujiun, Rajiun and Suijin are elemental beings, they aren't like demons think of them more like Gods and Goddesses, they really aren't but they were worshiped as such, they have some awsome power though so you wouldn't want to mess with them.

Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind. - Edward D. Morrison

Clow

I thought of the elemts when I heard thier names thanks Van
You can't outrun death but you can make the Bastard work for it.

"Does the Walker choose the Path, or does the Path choose the Walker."

Like a light at the end of a tunnel that goes on forever.

narfellus

Clow, thanks for mentioning your experience with the dark arts. I don't think that it can be stressed enough to people reading these boards that these are NOT shortcuts to power. Incredible power is involved, the greatest in all the universe actually, but it is open to abuse and demons are waiting in the wings to nudge the unsuspecting the wrong direction. It's their job and they do it well. The price evil spirits demand is always more than they give.

narfellus

Van-Stolin, can you tell me more about "Fujiun, Rajiun and Suijin are elemental beings..." Are they spiritual embodiments of Earth/Air/Water/Fire, and have they been worshipped by various pseudonyms over the aeons? I'm thinking they are very primal and neutral in behavior, not evil, but distinctly non-human with agendas that make sense only to them. I'm thinking that Wiccans and related religions summon them frequently, often to co-habitate with humans. The thought of that is at the same time intriguing and terrifying, because i don't really understand what they are. Spectral Dragon gave me a little info via Michael, the elementals are NOT archangels, but something else entirely.

Sentential

Ive got my own theories, but the dark arts are *extremely* dangerous. Its psionically contagous, like crack or heroine. The more you use it, the more you want to use it. It eats and gnaws away at you.

Those with weak minds fall wholly to the darkness. I did not fall completely, but came damn close. Its rather scary. If they didnt try to possess me, I would still be dabbeling in the dark arts to this day.

As much as I learned, I dare not use them in their pure forms. I use the ones I could salvage and mutate their effects and draws into positive energy and use that instead.

Channeling negative energy is like spinning down a drain. You dont see how far you have fallen until ur down the drain.

I repeat and stress, do *not* even try this stuff. Its quite nasty. It may give the impression of pure power, but its all splashy, and no effect. In other words, its all talk and no action. But for me and most people its enoguth to fool them into trying it.

narfellus

And that's the lure Sentential, it always has been. Mankind wants shortcuts to divine power to serve THEM, not the other way around. These gifts and revelations i believe are ultimately for us to serve and honor each other, both physically and spiritually, and abuse of that is the quick trip down the drain to madness.

Van-Stolin

Correct they have been worshiped by many different religions.  Fuijin is the element of wind, Suijin is water and Raijin is Lighting, I don't rememeber what the spirit of the Earth is or fire.

narfellus

Has anyone ever used Astral Sight to look at Earth's Core?? With all of the magmal and liquid magnetism i bet there is some interesting stuff going on down there...metaphysically too...

Sentential

Interesting.... however I still have quite a bit of unresolved problems at hand.

I spoke at lengths with Spectral Dragon. The information he gave me is invaluable. I cannot thank him enough. Unfortunatly it only created more unresolved problems.

Alot of the situations Ive been in, according to him, are common if you do the things I did. So in that sense Im fine. However things began to get really strange once I talked about my second sight.

When I see, there is a staticy mesh that surrounds everything, including myself and spirits. Where they displace the static is how I see them. Like a topography map.

Which is what worried him slightly. He initially assumed it was because my third eye wasnt fully open. But I told him that I see with perfect clarity, but its only in 2D. Thats when things went awry.

For someone to see in 2D, something has to block or filter it somehow. The question becomes, who or why would this happen? I got the impression a long time ago, that my guide sealed alot of things from me. Which explained why I totally lost my abilities (except for my second sight) for a number of years after I was possessed. These abilites have only now just begun to resurface.

However more alarming was my decription of my guide, that I saw in a vision after I was possessed. Apparentally he was quite alarmed when I mentioned that my guide had solid black eyes. However they werent "icy" like he assumed they would be, they actually felt quite warm, and understanding. Almost like looking at a starry night, or eternity in a glass ball.

Im not entirly sure what to make of it. It sounded as though that my guide could somehow be bad or evil. But I sensed no mallice within it when I saw it. Infact, it was quite the opposite. Im not sure how this will eventually play out. But I know this is they key to figuring out WTF has been happening to me.

There is probably a reason why so many things were sealed from me, and by god I want to know why!

Its damned annoying because I cannot do alot of things, cuz Im almost literly anchored down. APing and OBE are out of the question. Every time I try to get the harmonics right, they get to the point of OBE and completely fall apart, as though its booby trapped to do so.

Because of this Ive been limited to divination, however I want to explore further, *if* I can get past these seals. But Im not gonna try and break them, unless SD assures me that Im not opening Pandora's box

Van-Stolin

Sounds like something that my guide said that he did, I still can't Project and I had asked him and he said that he was taking procoutions, becuase I would be important, he wouldn't say anything more then that becuase he thought it would inflate my ego, weither this importance is just starting something or putting it to an end is a different matter or even what it is I can only guess.  So for right now he has me 'grounded', as a procaution.

Sentential

In my case they had every reason to do so. I was involved with some nasty folk. At the rate I was goin, I was on a very sinister path. Lord only knows how far I might have gone

narfellus

Sentential, did you ever learn the name of your possessor? I don't know if it matters or not, but i'm very intersted in knowing more about the darkside, not that i have interest in going through the hell you've been through (i've had my own, trust me!) but forewarned is forearmed. The more i understand about this universe the better i feel about everything.

Sentential

As I said before, the dark arts revolve around deception. I could never go head to head with another person, unless its a spirit.

Instead you convince the target to do things. Like, for psionic vampirism, you match the target's aura pattern. Thus confusing their chakra that you are a depeeted portion of their body. It reaches out to you and gives you energy. Not the other way around.

There is no direct conflict. Instead you confuse them into doing what you want.

Now I must stress, *DO NOT ATTEMPT THESE THINGS*, or you will face all of god's wrath. Needless to say its a horribly karma backlash.

I learned to control such things by techniques I learned a long time ago. They revolve around isolation and mimicing. I can mimic energy types that I come into contact with.

During a AIM with SD, he gave me some *very* positive energy. I thank him for that, because now I can recall it at will. Much like the negetive energy.

When I channel neg energy I setup safe zones. All my chakra points stay pure positive, while I allow the rest to degrade. As long as I keep "samples" of each type I use, I can call them as I see fit.

However I keep my neg energy in check. There is only *1* point in my aura that I keep pure neg energy.....and that's my left hand. I *DO NOT* allow it to spread *any* further than that.

Im not stupid enough to fall for the same trick twice.

Silver Incubus

Well if you left hand gets worse, you could cut it off and replace it with a chainsaw.
"Life is an Illusion that is painfully real" - me

Van-Stolin

[:D]Army of Evil, wasn't it.  That movie was pretty cool.

Sentential

No, its not that. Im starting to get to the truth of the matter. But I want Spectral Dragon to confirm it for me.

Needless to say, its alot more then I could have ever imagined.

Silver Incubus

Well actually that was from the Evil Dead/ Army of Darkness movies starring Bruce Campbell

Sentential, you seem to be a important being in the war for energy, but do you really know what side your working for?

I have been 'awake' for a while now, and I see right through the many lies of everyday life, My Job here, as far as i figured it out, seems to be important because my life was spared from an accedent(which i have absolutely no memory of) that should have killed me, aka t-bone on the drivers side. I came out with only minor soars and a slight concussion. Not to mention that I walk the path and encounter sychronicity very often.

I was just wondering if you know what you are suppose to be doing here in this world. Can you feel/hear it? I can always feel the forces at work in my life, and I know always where the path is.
"Life is an Illusion that is painfully real" - me